• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Hitbox/Frame Data For Every Character (Now with KO Percents)

Nysyr

Smash Journeyman
I think Lucario's upthrow KO percent is the hitbox around him, not the actual character being thrown.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I'm working on a spreadsheet (google docs) of the "hits on" frame data. Here's some early information:

Luma hits 1 frame later than indicated in its file universally; it just takes a frame to begin to act after input.

The current data table for frame data has a few errors in the handful of special moves included. Mario's side-2 and side-3 hit on f14 and 16 respectively, not f13 and f15 as indicated (default Cape was correctly marked as f12). Luigi's up-1 hits on f8, same frame as his up-2 and not one frame faster as indicated. This is deeply troubling and requires me to distrust all special move entries...

Also, DK's up-1 in the air has start-up invincibility; it's hilarious and starts no later than f2 as far as I can tell (it goes through Little Mac's nair; I don't have a 1f aerial move to test with!). I didn't test the custom versions but I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same; DK's up special is actually pretty unbeatable in air to air...

As you might glean, I aim to include as many special moves as possible, both air and ground versions (since that's very important and they're very different for some moves). I'm still pretty far from being ready to post it, but it's in the works.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Also, DK's up-1 in the air has start-up invincibility; it's hilarious and starts no later than f2 as far as I can tell (it goes through Little Mac's nair; I don't have a 1f aerial move to test with!). I didn't test the custom versions but I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same; DK's up special is actually pretty unbeatable in air to air...
Maybe do it around a platform and have Mac or ZSS try to jab it?

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
I'm working on a spreadsheet (google docs) of the "hits on" frame data. Here's some early information:

Luma hits 1 frame later than indicated in its file universally; it just takes a frame to begin to act after input.

The current data table for frame data has a few errors in the handful of special moves included. Mario's side-2 and side-3 hit on f14 and 16 respectively, not f13 and f15 as indicated (default Cape was correctly marked as f12). Luigi's up-1 hits on f8, same frame as his up-2 and not one frame faster as indicated. This is deeply troubling and requires me to distrust all special move entries...

As you might glean, I aim to include as many special moves as possible, both air and ground versions (since that's very important and they're very different for some moves). I'm still pretty far from being ready to post it, but it's in the works.
I think the errors are due to framespeed modifier calculations. Due to how it is programmed, the resulting timers can end up being decimal values like 7.5 or 13.8. In such cases, it is my educated guess that the game checks for commands at the beginning of each frame, so a hitbox command on frame 7.5 would hit frame 8 and a remove hitbox command on frame 13.8 would terminate hitboxes frame 14. Also, there are some moves where the framespeed modifier action is the first line of the subaction code. Based on the discrepancies between how the results don't line up with the calculated values, I think whenever it is in the first line of code, there is an implicit 1 frame delay before it takes effect. I myself have run into this issue when I did the frame data for DK.

Specifically with Focused Slap (Air), Hot Slap (Air), and Lightning Punch I got weird values for when they actually hit due to funky framespeed modifier jank. I always end up getting actual results that differ for these 3 moves. In Lightning Punch's case, I suspect the intended backhand hitbox either is so far into the Z-axis it is unable to hit anyone or that it happens in a time frame where it activates and disappears in between checks. Both weird outcomes are possible due to animation and engine quirks caused by fractional reference frames.

TL;DR I have a healthy distrust for anything that has weirdly implemented framespeed modifiers. Proceed with caution.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I think the errors are due to framespeed modifier calculations. Due to how it is programmed, the resulting timers can end up being decimal values like 7.5 or 13.8. In such cases, it is my educated guess that the game checks for commands at the beginning of each frame, so a hitbox command on frame 7.5 would hit frame 8 and a remove hitbox command on frame 13.8 would terminate hitboxes frame 14. Also, there are some moves where the framespeed modifier action is the first line of the subaction code. Based on the discrepancies between how the results don't line up with the calculated values, I think whenever it is in the first line of code, there is an implicit 1 frame delay before it takes effect. I myself have run into this issue when I did the frame data for DK.

Specifically with Focused Slap (Air), Hot Slap (Air), and Lightning Punch I got weird values for when they actually hit due to funky framespeed modifier jank. I always end up getting actual results that differ for these 3 moves. In Lightning Punch's case, I suspect the intended backhand hitbox either is so far into the Z-axis it is unable to hit anyone or that it happens in a time frame where it activates and disappears in between checks. Both weird outcomes are possible due to animation and engine quirks caused by fractional reference frames.

TL;DR I have a healthy distrust for anything that has weirdly implemented framespeed modifiers. Proceed with caution.
I think the issue is that, somehow, there's some odd rounding error in whatever script Thinkaman used to make that table; his full data has always proven completely correct by my in-game tests, but there were 1 frame errors all over his table data for special moves often arbitrarily (including moves like Luigi up-1 that shouldn't be weird like that). I'm going to be asking him about that whenever he's back on for sure.

As it stands, my spreadsheet (which I'm not quite ready to post yet, sorry) has all of the data of his table and some additional special moves. It was a bit sad that I had Dr. Mario one move away from being finished but Fire Orb (Doc is identical to Mario on this point) was just not reasonable due to being just too slow (based on my interpretation of the files it should hit on frame 47, but it consistently beats shield drop Warlock Thrust very narrowly which seems to imply frame 46... which I really don't get since default Fireball is definitely f17 and Fast Fireball is definitely f8). I'm trying to get Rosalina & Luma finished and am almost there too, but Luma Warp is a problem due to the crazy range it hits at on top of being generally pretty slow (fast moves are way easier to get frame data for than slow moves due to the large sample size of comparison moves). I'm quite sure it's no faster than frame 26, but past frame 26 is when things get really hard to figure out...

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
I think the issue is that, somehow, there's some odd rounding error in whatever script Thinkaman used to make that table; his full data has always proven completely correct by my in-game tests, but there were 1 frame errors all over his table data for special moves often arbitrarily (including moves like Luigi up-1 that shouldn't be weird like that). I'm going to be asking him about that whenever he's back on for sure.

As it stands, my spreadsheet (which I'm not quite ready to post yet, sorry) has all of the data of his table and some additional special moves. It was a bit sad that I had Dr. Mario one move away from being finished but Fire Orb (Doc is identical to Mario on this point) was just not reasonable due to being just too slow (based on my interpretation of the files it should hit on frame 47, but it consistently beats shield drop Warlock Thrust very narrowly which seems to imply frame 46... which I really don't get since default Fireball is definitely f17 and Fast Fireball is definitely f8). I'm trying to get Rosalina & Luma finished and am almost there too, but Luma Warp is a problem due to the crazy range it hits at on top of being generally pretty slow (fast moves are way easier to get frame data for than slow moves due to the large sample size of comparison moves). I'm quite sure it's no faster than frame 26, but past frame 26 is when things get really hard to figure out...
Luigi's Up B 1 shouldn't be weird like that, but it is.

def game_242():
FrameSpeedMultiplier_0DF(1.250000, )
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=6.000000, )
FrameSpeedMultiplier_0DF(1.000000, )
Hitbox_026(ID=0x0, GID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=25.000000, Angle=0x58, KBG=0x4D, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=1.700000, Z=0.000000, Y=6.000000, X=7.000000, Element=0x5, Tripping=0x0, Hitlag=1.000000, SDI=1.000000, unk_=0x1, unk_=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, 0x2, 0x5, 0x3, 0x1, 0x4, )
unk_170(0x12, 0x2100, )
InitExternalSubroutine_14E(0x1A201091, )
End_196()

The thing is, while like 99% of normals won't have framespeed modifiers (patch changes like Ike buffs do), specials are pretty much anything goes territory (even defaults). In this example it has the modifier in the first line and fractional reference frames for the commands (7.xx).

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Raptor Boost has crazy properties. I'm pretty sure it's frame 21, but it seems to mostly either win or lose instead of clash/trade. It loses to Ganon fsmash and Ness fsmash but beats Yoshi Lick; the only trade I could find was with Yoshi's Egg Lay which seems definitive it's frame 21, but that move has crazy priority.

Firefoxx

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Firefoxx200
3DS FC
1821-9385-9105
Raptor Boost has crazy properties. I'm pretty sure it's frame 21, but it seems to mostly either win or lose instead of clash/trade. It loses to Ganon fsmash and Ness fsmash but beats Yoshi Lick; the only trade I could find was with Yoshi's Egg Lay which seems definitive it's frame 21, but that move has crazy priority.
I've been playing Falcon since day one and I'm still consistently surprised by what Raptor Boost can and can't go through. My guess is that the windbox attached to it makes it so weird.

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
I'm looking at the listed damage values in the full data. It's strange how many of the damage values for Dr. Mario's attacks are listed as the same as Mario's attacks, but the actual damage values don't match the listed ones.

TriTails

Smash Lord
Er.... alright. These question has been lingering in my head for a while now. I understand if you guys can't answer it because you guys are, well, busy. But.....

What is this 'b', 'g', 'f', and 'w'? I assume they are....
b = Base knockback
g = Knockback growth
f = Fixed knockback
w = Weight?

And how does knockback growth works?

Thank you in advance.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Okay, there are two types of moves: fixed knockback moves and moves that scale in knockback with damage. For moves that scale, they do some amount of base knockback that is always constant (indicated by the b) and then some amount of knockback growth indicated by the g that varies based on the damage the move does, the damage the target is at, and the weight of the target. For moves with fixed knockback, you have f for the fixed knockback that is always the same (but isn't "the same" as base knockback because it has very different units; one f is a lot more than one b) and w for weight knockback that varies based on the weight of the target and is the only reason fixed knockback moves do different amounts of knockback to different weight victims.

If you're looking at the raw scripts, it gets confusing especially since fixed knockback occupies the same memory space as knockback growth and the game only knows which type of move is which depending on whether base knockback is zero or non-zero (yeah, zero base knockback means a move that has fixed knockback, as non-intuitive as that is). Thinkaman's presentation of it here is designed to remove the lengthy explaining historically necessary on this point, but unfortunately, this large quantity of data required condensing the syntax to the point it may not be obvious (though you pretty much guessed what the letters stood for).

Some Wii Fit Trainer stuff

Hitboxes you have labeled as "uncharged" Sun Salutations are actually the pushing hitboxes from charging them. This is supported by the fact that no variation of Sun Salutation deals 0% even when uncharged. Additionally, if you look at the hitbox data for wiifit_sunbullet subaction 001, you'll see that hitbox 0 is larger than hitbox 1. This corresponds to the charging hitbox of Enriched Sun Salutation. When charging, the sphere gets smaller. Conversely, when looking at wiifit_sunbullet subaction 000, hitbox 0 is smaller than hitbox 1. This is the charging hitbox of standard Sun Salutation, where the sphere gets larger. In subactions 000, 001, and 002, the first hitbox refers to the absolute earliest charging hitbox, while the second hitbox refers to the latest possible charging hitbox before charging is complete.

Hitboxes you have labeled as "fully charged" Sun Salutations are actually the hitboxes for the projectile itself. As with the charging hitboxes, the first hitbox in a subaction refers to a totally uncharged projectile, while the second hitbox refers to the fully charged projectile. So

wiifit_sunbullet subaction 004
Code:
def game_04():
      Hitbox_02B(ID=0x0, GID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=5.000000, Angle=0x32, KBG=0x48, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x1E, Size=1.500000, Z=0.000000, Y=0.000000, X=0.000000, 0x1D, 0x0, 1.000000, 1.000000, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x8, 0x3, 0x0, 0x19, 0x3F, 0x0, 0xF, 0x0, 0x1, 0x1, 0x1, 0x
0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, )
This is the hitbox data for an uncharged standard Sun Salutation

Code:
      Hitbox_02B(ID=0x1, GID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=18.000000, Angle=0x32, KBG=0x48, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x1E, Size=6.000000, Z=0.000000, Y=0.000000, X=0.000000, 0x1D, 0x0, 1.000000, 1.000000, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, 0x2, 0x8, 0x3, 0x0, 0x19, 0x3F, 0x0, 0xF, 0x0, 0x1, 0x1, 0x1, 0x
0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, )
      unk_01A(0x0, 0x1, )
      End_196()
This is the hitbox data for a fully charged Sun Salutation

For Hoop Hurricane's startup, how did you figure the windbox is repeated 13 times? I'm no expert at reading this sort of data, so looking at it, it's not immediately evident. There are no SetLoops in any game sections in WFT's entire moveset, and I'm unsure of how to test it in-game. As it stands, the code says there is a single windbox that begins on either F6 of F7 (depending on whether you round the partial frame up or down) and has a duration of either 50F or 51F, even though this obviously isn't the case, and there are multiple windboxes.

Similarly, for Hoop Hurricane's damaging hitboxes, how did you figure out the weak hit can repeat 8 times? The maximum amount of damage I've gotten out of the move by mashing does correspond to what you have listed, at 16%, but in my tests the strong finishing hit connected, meaning that the max number of weak hits is 6. Also, how did you get the duration for the finisher?

Speaking of Hoop Hurricane, do you have any idea how the game handles the multiple hits? Like I said before, I see no SetLoops, the weak hits aren't terminated then generated again, and a single weak hit is most likely not going to last as long as the code suggests. The three hitboxes are for a single weak hit, not three individual hits. Same deal with Sweeping Sun Salutation. What's up with that?

Regarding the hoops in general, why label the multiple subactions as hit 1, hit 2, and hit 3? I'm not sure I understand what's going on here at all... a lot of specials have the exact same hitbox data under multiple subactions. For example, I think Counter Sapling's data "repeats" 3 or 4 times, and I think the trees' sprouting hitboxes also repeat multiple times. What does this mean, and why the different labeling conventions between the repeated tree sprouting hitboxes and the repeated hoop hitboxes in your pastebin?

Also, in your pastebin, you have Steady Breathing as starting super armour on success. However, my testing shows that it isn't super armour. Rather, Wii Fit Trainer's weight is just increased by an incredible amount. This is shown by the fact that at most percents, she can still be made to flinch, but isn't launched, and at 994%, Bowser's Rage-boosted FTilt will launch her quite far (though it can still fail to KO).

I think that's about it.

Edit: Just saw AA's post about the hitbox-refreshing parameter. Let me look at that hoop hurricane stuff again

Last edited:

Venks

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VenksUSA
Are ending frames posted anywhere? Like how long it takes after performing an attack until you return to idle?

dragontamer

Smash Ace
NNID
dragontamer5788
Are ending frames posted anywhere? Like how long it takes after performing an attack until you return to idle?
Nope.

@ Thinkaman Thinkaman thinks that the ending frames are encoded into the animation data found elsewhere. The startup frames and hitboxes are found in the scripts, which have been parsed and decoded.

Last edited:

[Deuce]

Smash Journeyman
Is there a formula as to how KBG and current damage interact? Do you just multiply them (assuming rage and weight remain constant)?

For example, I was checking on the breakeven damage for equivalent KB on Fthrow vs Bthrow for Fox. Although I know they have different angles I was curious.

Last edited:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
So @A2ZOMG pointed out to me that Dr. Mario has a global 1.12x multiplier on all damage dealt. No other character is like this.

Huh.

(Also, I'll update the pastebin with updated files soon.)

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I didn't actually get anywhere near the special moves documented that I wanted to, but I do have several that weren't in before as well as Luma in this chart:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mxwukoqnQf8bjEHtZL4lcEPG77QmgnD3ZI_LKcLIvyA/edit?usp=sharing

Realistically it could be a while before I really dig in and figure out more special moves on my own; it's manual testing almost the entire way on those which takes a lot of time. I fixed R.O.B. up aerial versus Thinkaman's chart (he's aware and will probably fix very soon; that move relies on sub-routines for most of its hits which messed with the script) and quite a few 1f errors on various special moves in Thinkaman's documentation; I tested all of the odd cases in-game so if we disagree on a 1f timing difference on a special move I'm pretty sure my values are correct.

I hope someone finds it useful.

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
So @A2ZOMG pointed out to me that Dr. Mario has a global 1.12x multiplier on all damage dealt. No other character is like this.

Huh.

(Also, I'll update the pastebin with updated files soon.)
Oh. That's why the damage values for Dr. Mario's attacks were different.

How many decimal places can the damage values be accurate to?

Last edited:

dragontamer

Smash Ace
NNID
dragontamer5788
Standard floating point. (16 bits?)
1-bit sign.
8-bit Exponent
24-bit Mantissa.

I do realize this is 33-bits. An extra bit is "stolen" with an implicit "1" bit. Denormalization and stuff screws with some edge cases, but 24-bit Mantissa is what you typically get.

log10(2^24) == 7.2 digits, approximately.

I didn't actually get anywhere near the special moves documented that I wanted to, but I do have several that weren't in before as well as Luma in this chart:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mxwukoqnQf8bjEHtZL4lcEPG77QmgnD3ZI_LKcLIvyA/edit?usp=sharing

Realistically it could be a while before I really dig in and figure out more special moves on my own; it's manual testing almost the entire way on those which takes a lot of time. I fixed R.O.B. up aerial versus Thinkaman's chart (he's aware and will probably fix very soon; that move relies on sub-routines for most of its hits which messed with the script) and quite a few 1f errors on various special moves in Thinkaman's documentation; I tested all of the odd cases in-game so if we disagree on a 1f timing difference on a special move I'm pretty sure my values are correct.

I hope someone finds it useful.
So this is a "hits on" chart, correct?

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
The reason why I asked how many decimal places the damage values could have is that for the strongest hit of Lucina's up tilt, every eighth hit of the attack causes the damage counter to increase by one more percent. It would work if the damage value of Lucina's attack was at least 7.125% which has 3 decimal places.

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
No idea if right place to put some of these or even posting em right. Mostly bringing up incase because none of Yoshi's Specials are listed.
Yoshi Neutral B (Egg)
Code:
def game_216():
Hitbox5_0D6(Id=0x0, Bone_=0x0, Damage=7.000000, Angle=0x169, BKB=0x64, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 1.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000, 0x2, 0x0, 0x3, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, )
Hitbox5_0D6(Id=0x1, Bone_=0x0, Damage=4.000000, Angle=0x169, BKB=0x64, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 1.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000, 0x0, 0x2, 0x3, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, )
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=7.000000, )
unk_170(0xF, 0x2100, )
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=21.000000, )
unk_170(0x10, 0x2100, )
End_196()
Neutral B
Code:
def game_20E():
FrameSpeedMultiplier_0DF(1.250000, )
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=15.000000, )
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=17.000000, )
unk_0DB(0x0, 0x3F0, 4.000000, 0x-4099999A, -0.500000, 0.000000, 0xEB, 0x2, 0x1, )
unk_0DB(0x1, 0x3F0, 3.500000, 0x-40000000, -0.500000, 0.000000, 0xEB, 0x1, 0x1, )
unk_0DB(0x2, 0x0, 5.900000, 0x0, 7.000000, 9.000000, 0xEB, 0x3, 0x1, )
Hitbox5_0D6(Id=0x1, Bone_=0x0, Damage=1.000000, Angle=0x0, BKB=0x32, 0x0, 0x46, 0x0, 1.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, )
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=18.000000, )
unk_051(0x2, )
unk_052()
RemoveAllHitboxes_014()
End_196()
Neutral B 2
Code:
def game_20F():
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=1.000000, )
FrameSpeedMultiplier_0DF(0.800000, )
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=11.000000, )
FrameSpeedMultiplier_0DF(5.000000, )
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=12.000000, )
unk_19E(0x2, )
unk_0A5(0x1, )
Momentum__1C1(1.300000, 0.800000, 0x1, )
Hitbox_02B(ID=0x0, GID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=0.000000, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x64, WKB=0x32, BKB=0x0, Size=4.000000, Z=0.000000, Y=5.000000, X=3.000000, 0x0, 0x0, 1.000000, 1.000000, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3F, 0x0, 0xF, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x5, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, 0x0, 0x0, 0x1, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, )
RemoveAllHitboxes_014()
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=19.000000, )
Hitbox_029(ID=0x1, GID=0x0, Bone=0x3F0, Damage=10.000000, Angle=0x1E, KBG=0x5A, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x32, Size=2.500000, Z=-1.000000, Y=-0.500000, X=0.000000, Element=0x0, Tripping=0x0, Hitlag=2.200000, SDI=1.000000, unk_=0x1, unk_=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, 0x1, 0x2, 0x3, 0x1, 0x1, 0x-3EC00000, -0.500000, 0.000000, )
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=22.000000, )
FrameSpeedMultiplier_0DF(2.000000, )
RemoveAllHitboxes_014()
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=27.000000, )
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=33.000000, )
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=39.000000, )
End_196()
Yoshi Neutral B 3 (Egg)
Code:
def game_218():
Hitbox5_0D6(Id=0x0, Bone_=0x0, Damage=10.000000, Angle=0x169, BKB=0x64, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 1.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000, 0x2, 0x0, 0x3, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, )
Hitbox5_0D6(Id=0x1, Bone_=0x0, Damage=5.000000, Angle=0x169, BKB=0x64, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 1.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000, 0x0, 0x2, 0x3, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, )
unk_170(0xF, 0x2100, )
unk_170(0x10, 0x2100, )
unk_19E(0x2, )
unk_004(0.500000, 0.000000, )
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=23.000000, )
FrameSpeedMultiplier_0DF(1.400000, )
End_196()
Neutral B 3
Code:
def game_210():
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=9.000000, )
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=12.000000, )
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=17.000000, )
unk_0DB(0x0, 0x3F0, 4.000000, 0x-4099999A, -0.500000, 0.000000, 0xEB, 0x2, 0x1, )
unk_0DB(0x1, 0x3F0, 3.500000, 0x-40000000, -0.500000, 0.000000, 0xEB, 0x1, 0x1, )
unk_0DB(0x2, 0x0, 5.900000, 0x0, 7.000000, 9.000000, 0xEB, 0x3, 0x1, )
Hitbox5_0D6(Id=0x1, Bone_=0x0, Damage=1.000000, Angle=0x0, BKB=0x32, 0x0, 0x46, 0x0, 1.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, )
unk_051(0x2, )
unk_052()
RemoveAllHitboxes_014()
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=31.000000, )
End_196()

Yoshi Side B
Code:
def game_226():
Hitbox_02B(ID=0x0, GID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=4.000000, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x46, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x32, Size=2.300000, Z=0.000000, Y=5.600000, X=0.000000, 0x0, 0x0, 1.000000, 1.000000, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, 0x2, 0x2, 0x2, 0x1, 0xD, 0x3F, 0x0, 0xF, 0x0, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x20, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, )
Hitbox_02B(ID=0x1, GID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=4.000000, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x46, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x32, Size=3.500000, Z=0.000000, Y=5.600000, X=0.000000, 0x0, 0x0, 1.000000, 1.000000, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, 0x2, 0x2, 0x1, 0x1, 0xD, 0x3F, 0x0, 0xF, 0x0, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x20, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, )
End_196()
Side-B 2
Code:
def game_227():
unk_16E(0x1, 0x0, )
Hitbox_02B(ID=0x0, GID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=4.000000, Angle=0x3C, KBG=0x55, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=2.800000, Z=0.000000, Y=5.600000, X=0.000000, 0x0, 0x0, 1.500000, 1.000000, 0x0, 0x0, 0x5, 0x2, 0x2, 0x2, 0x1, 0xD, 0x3F, 0x0, 0xF, 0x0, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x41, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, )
Hitbox_02B(ID=0x1, GID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=4.000000, Angle=0x3C, KBG=0x55, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=4.000000, Z=0.000000, Y=5.600000, X=0.000000, 0x0, 0x0, 1.500000, 1.000000, 0x0, 0x0, 0x5, 0x2, 0x2, 0x1, 0x1, 0xD, 0x3F, 0x0, 0xF, 0x0, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x41, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, )
End_196()

Side-B 3
Code:
def game_228():
unk_004(3.000000, 0.000000, )
Hitbox_02B(ID=0x0, GID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=4.000000, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x46, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x41, Size=4.000000, Z=0.000000, Y=5.600000, X=0.000000, 0x0, 0x0, 2.000000, 1.000000, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, 0x2, 0x2, 0x3, 0x1, 0xD, 0x3F, 0x0, 0xF, 0x0, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x20, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, )
End_196()

Yoshi Down B (Ground)
Code:
def game_242():
Hitbox_02B(ID=0x0, GID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=4.000000, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x64, WKB=0x50, BKB=0x0, Size=7.000000, Z=0.000000, Y=7.000000, X=10.000000, 0x0, 0x0, 0.500000, 1.000000, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, 0x2, 0x8, 0x1, 0x1, 0x3, 0x3F, 0x0, 0xF, 0x0, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, )
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=8.000000, )
RemoveAllHitboxes_014()
unk_170(0xD, 0x2100, )
Hitbox_02B(ID=0x0, GID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=15.000000, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x48, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=6.800000, Z=0.000000, Y=7.000000, X=0.000000, 0x0, 0x0, 0.700000, 1.000000, 0x1, 0x1, 0xA, 0x2, 0x2, 0x3, 0x1, 0x3, 0x3F, 0x0, 0xF, 0x0, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, )
End_196()
Yoshi Down B (Aerial)
Code:
def game_246():
unk_170(0xD, 0x2100, )
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=20.000000, )
Hitbox_02B(ID=0x0, GID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=12.000000, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x44, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x46, Size=6.400000, Z=0.000000, Y=7.000000, X=0.000000, 0x0, 0x0, 0.700000, 1.000000, 0x1, 0x1, 0xA, 0x2, 0x2, 0x3, 0x1, 0x3, 0x3F, 0x0, 0xF, 0x0, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, )
End_196()

Down B 2 (Ground)
Code:
def game_243():
Hitbox_02B(ID=0x0, GID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=3.000000, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x64, WKB=0x50, BKB=0x0, Size=7.000000, Z=0.000000, Y=7.000000, X=10.000000, 0x0, 0x0, 0.500000, 1.000000, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, 0x2, 0x8, 0x1, 0x1, 0x3, 0x3F, 0x0, 0xF, 0x0, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, )
RemoveAllHitboxes_014()
unk_170(0xD, 0x2100, )
Hitbox_02B(ID=0x0, GID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=4.000000, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x48, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=5.800000, Z=0.000000, Y=7.000000, X=0.000000, 0x0, 0x0, 0.700000, 1.000000, 0x1, 0x1, 0xA, 0x2, 0x2, 0x3, 0x1, 0x3, 0x3F, 0x0, 0xF, 0x0, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, )
End_196()
Down B 2 (Aerial)
Code:
def game_247():
unk_170(0xD, 0x2100, )
Hitbox_02B(ID=0x0, GID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=4.000000, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x44, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x46, Size=5.800000, Z=0.000000, Y=7.000000, X=0.000000, 0x0, 0x0, 0.700000, 1.000000, 0x1, 0x1, 0xA, 0x2, 0x2, 0x3, 0x1, 0x3, 0x3F, 0x0, 0xF, 0x0, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, )
End_196()
Down B 3 (Ground)
Code:
def game_244():
FrameSpeedMultiplier_0DF(3.000000, )
unk_004(0.000000, 1.000000, )
FrameSpeedMultiplier_0DF(1.200000, )
unk_0DE(5.000000, 0x1, )
Hitbox_02B(ID=0x0, GID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=5.000000, Angle=0x5F, KBG=0x64, WKB=0x69, BKB=0x0, Size=7.000000, Z=0.000000, Y=7.000000, X=10.000000, 0x0, 0x0, 0.500000, 1.000000, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, 0x2, 0x8, 0x1, 0x1, 0x3, 0x3F, 0x0, 0xF, 0x0, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, )
RemoveAllHitboxes_014()
unk_170(0xD, 0x2100, )
unk_004(0.000000, -0.750000, )
unk_0DE(0.000000, 0x1, )
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=23.000000, )
unk_004(0.000000, -0.250000, )
Hitbox_02B(ID=0x0, GID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=18.000000, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x41, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x54, Size=6.800000, Z=0.000000, Y=7.000000, X=0.000000, 0x0, 0x0, 0.700000, 1.000000, 0x1, 0x1, 0xA, 0x2, 0x2, 0x3, 0x1, 0x3, 0x3F, 0x0, 0xF, 0x0, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, )
End_196()
Down B 3 (Aerial)
Code:
def game_248():
unk_004(0.000000, 0.200000, )
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=13.000000, )
AsynchronousTimer_0D0(Frame=16.000000, )
unk_170(0xD, 0x2100, )
unk_004(0.000000, -0.200000, )
Hitbox_02B(ID=0x0, GID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=18.000000, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x41, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x54, Size=6.400000, Z=0.000000, Y=7.000000, X=0.000000, 0x0, 0x0, 0.700000, 1.000000, 0x1, 0x1, 0xA, 0x2, 0x2, 0x3, 0x1, 0x3, 0x3F, 0x0, 0xF, 0x0, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, )
End_196()

Yoshi Up B (First Hit/Egg)
Code:
def game_00():
Hitbox_02D(ID=0x0, GID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=1.000000, Angle=0x46, KBG=0x37, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x14, Size=2.500000, Z=0.000000, Y=-1.000000, X=0.000000, 0x0, 0x0, 0.300000, 1.000000, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x1, 0x3, 0x0, 0x9, 0x3F, 0x0, 0xF, 0x0, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0.000000, 0.000000, )
End_196()
Yoshi Up B (Second Hit/Explosion)
Code:
def game_04():
Hitbox_02B(ID=0x0, GID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=5.000000, Angle=0x46, KBG=0x32, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=6.500000, Z=0.000000, Y=0.000000, X=0.000000, 0x0, 0x0, 0.300000, 1.000000, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x1, 0x1, 0x3, 0x0, 0x9, 0x3F, 0x0, 0xF, 0x0, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, )
SynchronousTimer_20B(Frame=3.000000, )
RemoveAllHitboxes_014()
End_196()

Up B 3
Code:
def game_06():
unk_1BB(1.400000, )
Hitbox_02B(ID=0x0, GID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=9.000000, Angle=0x46, KBG=0x46, WKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=11.000000, Z=0.000000, Y=0.000000, X=0.000000, 0x5, 0x0, 1.500000, 1.000000, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x1, 0xB, 0x3, 0x0, 0x9, 0x3F, 0x0, 0xF, 0x0, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, )
SynchronousTimer_20B(Frame=4.000000, )
RemoveAllHitboxes_014()
SynchronousTimer_20B(Frame=7.000000, )
End_196()

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
My chart has most Yoshi stuff. Neutral 1 and 2 seem to hit on f21 while neutral 3 seems to hit on f20 (I'm usually suspicious of 1f differences like this, but that's what I got testing in-game). Egg Toss hits on f15 which is actually pretty fast for a projectile. Down-1 and Down-2 hit on f7 on the ground (f20 in the air) and down-3 hits on f19 on the ground (f34 in the air). I dunno what frame the side specials or up-3 hit on other than that all of them are "very slow" and obviously up-2 has no hitboxes.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
My chart has most Yoshi stuff. Neutral 1 and 2 seem to hit on f21 while neutral 3 seems to hit on f20 (I'm usually suspicious of 1f differences like this, but that's what I got testing in-game). Egg Toss hits on f15 which is actually pretty fast for a projectile. Down-1 and Down-2 hit on f7 on the ground (f20 in the air) and down-3 hits on f19 on the ground (f34 in the air). I dunno what frame the side specials or up-3 hit on other than that all of them are "very slow" and obviously up-2 has no hitboxes.
Oh I know that.
Was mostly just grabbing em again cause he didn't have KO % frame speed max damage etc.

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
I was trying to determine what the base damage values of Lucario's special moves were. These were the damage values that I found:

Fully Charged Aura Sphere damage: 17.25%
Fully Charged Snaring Aura Sphere damage: 14.5%
Fully Charged Piercing Aura Sphere damage: 6.75%

Force Palm projectile/grab: 11.875% (sweetspot) or 7.5% (sourspot) / 13% (throw)
Advancing Force Palm: 10% (sweetspot) or 7% (sourspot) / 10% (grab)
Long-Distance Force Palm: 7.4% (sweetspot) or ~4.23% (sourspot) / 13% (throw)

Extreme Speed: 6%
Extreme Speed Attack: 4%, 7%

Double Team: 11%
Glancing Counter: 10%
Stunning Double Team: 1%, 1%, 1%

I wasn't able to figure out what the exact damage values of the hitboxes when Aura Sphere is charged were or the precise damage values of the uncharged Aura Spheres. The rest of the damage values for the special moves are close if not completely accurate.

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
Can one of you post more information on Shield and its frame data?

So far what I know from lurking in the smashboard competitive threads:
50HP,
1 Frame Activation, [ZeRo states this]
4 Frames Lag from Dropping Shield,
14 Frames Lag for Holding Shield,
~4 seconds to begin recharging the shield?
Is there anything else I am missing or can one you correct any misinformation?

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Can one of you post more information on Shield and its frame data?

So far what I know from lurking in the smashboard competitive threads:
50HP,
1 Frame Activation, [ZeRo states this]
4 Frames Lag from Dropping Shield,
14 Frames Lag for Holding Shield,
~4 seconds to begin recharging the shield?
Is there anything else I am missing or can one you correct any misinformation?
7* Frame Lag from dropping Shield.
11* Frame minimum duration for Shield.

First 4 frames of Shield = Perfect Shield.

I don't know about shield rechatging, but the first two lines are corrections I made. Third line is my observation. 50 Shield HP and frame 1 activation are also true.

Makorel

Smash Apprentice
Why do Pit and Dark Pit have so many unknown substates and why don't I see the names of their side, up, and down specials anywhere?

NEVER MIND SHOULD HAVE READ THE FIRST POST IN THE THREAD

Still curious to know what these frame 1 super armor moves are. If I had to guess one of them is Power of Flight and the other is Impact Orbitars.

Last edited:

Unknownkid

Smash Lord

I don't know about shield rechatging, but the first two lines are corrections I made. Third line is my observation. 50 Shield HP and frame 1 activation are also true.
I see. Thank you for the corrections. Do you know the frame data on spot dodge and rolls? There are moves I want to test but need data to experiment my hypothesis.

Last edited:

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee

Powershield is first 4 frames? I thought it was 3.

The following is an estimate, it takes about 6.5 seconds of holding shield for it to break from full. It took about 13 or so for it to recharge fully.

These are rough estimates based on my testing but its definitely accurate +/- a half second either way.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Powershield is first 4 frames? I thought it was 3.

The following is an estimate, it takes about 6.5 seconds of holding shield for it to break from full. It took about 13 or so for it to recharge fully.

These are rough estimates based on my testing but its definitely accurate +/- a half second either way.
If you try shielding and attacking at the same time, you will powershield moves that hit in 4 frames or less. It should be easy enough to confirm in-game.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
If you try shielding and attacking at the same time, you will powershield moves that hit in 4 frames or less. It should be easy enough to confirm in-game.
Ill take your word for it, seems easy enough to test. Brawls was 4 frames as well right? I hear and read mixed numbers everywhere. I don't have a copy on me.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Not to sound like an ingrate, but I can hardly make out half the stuff I'm reading in the pastebin. Like here's Diddy's DTilt.

D-tilt
Frame 4- 5: 6% 15b/75g (KO@ 384%) 40° 0.2-Trip
Frame 4- 5: 6% 15b/75g (KO@ 421%) 50° 0.2-Trip
Frame 4- 5: 6% 15b/75g (KO@ 459%) 60° 0.2-Trip
Max Damage: 6%
I don't understand how a one time hitting attack has these three different listings unless there's three hitboxes. There's also the "0.2-Trip" bit. A lot of this is very much ill defined. I personally prefer the FGC format going into startup, active, and recovery frames. This move would be 3/2/? for example.

Top Bottom