• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Competitive Character Impressions 2.0

?

• Total voters

Rizen

Smash Legend
Does anyone else have trouble SHing in this game? You have to barely tap jump with a feather.

If we were to make a top tier in SSBU what traits would they have? The way I see it:

Multiple jumps and/or burst special moves. With super laggy airdodges this aids both recoveries and intercepting. Being able to move around in the air is more important than ever. Armored recoveries can help too.

A good, fast option out of dash. DAs' importance have lessened with the changes to dashing. Characters who can dash in and start combos quickly have an advantage. This also means a good poke for minimal risk out of dash.

Quick adaptation. Frame trapping is nerfed with directional airdodges. Quick moves that can bait one and transition into a punish are more important than lingering hitbubbles.

Safe shield pokes. Parrying gives a frame advantage for punishes but it's slower to PS past zoning moves that can't be punished this way. I'm talking things like the Belmonts' whips and good zoning projectiles.

And of course good stats.

TimG57867

Smash Ace
Guess I'll be the one the one to break the ice on :ultkirby:

At a glance, he doesn't seem massively revamped. But a lot of the universal changes to characters as well as targeted changes to his kit have definitely made him far more capable to me than I ever felt with him in SSB4.

Most notably, his ability to take stocks. Now by design Kirby simply won't have all that great of an approach. This is something I understood and was willing to put up with. However, for some reason his neutral game got made even worse going into SSB4. His range on his foot moves was reduced, air speed was decreased after only barely having enough, and his B-Air got a massive landing lag increase making it no longer a viable approach option. All this already made a notable weakness of Kirby's more obnoxious.

However, my real problem with :4kirby: was that on top of a weak neutral game, even when you got in...he didn't get a ton done. If you weren't a heavy or a super fast faller like Fox his combos on you wouldn't be that spectacular on you as his combo game was heavily reliant on Up Tilt. Eventually his F Throw was made usable again but only in a few matchups did it lead to particularly potent combos. And compared to a lot of other combo heavy characters his throw combos weren't particularly easy to do. (FF Up Air into PP Up Tilts is tough man...). Depending on characters, he had some cute strings he could perform off Throw like getting D-Airs into other options and such but these were quite character dependent and not the most consistent. But the more pressing issue for the poor guy was his ability to kill. Now Kirby had no shortage of kill moves. B-Air, Up Smash, Down Smash, and F-Smash were all particularly powerful. But Kirby just didn't have particularly great setups for them. His most consistent confirm into a Smash attack was D-Air -> D Smash but not only is D-Air super telegraphed in neutral but it was very rage dependent to work and for many characters it just didn't work. He could do a first of his F-Air into an F-Smash but this was rather high committal as the move had noticeably more landing lag. Beyond that...he didn't have many kill setups that could be applied across his matchup spread. He did get his Up Throw buffed, but even as one of the strongest Kill Throws it still wasn't up to :4mewtwo:'s level so it wasn't something you wanted to rely on for every match and it often needed rage. There was edgeguarding, but the massive buff to recovering ended up working against Kirby. With air dodge and ledge snap being so good, his multiple jumps didn't stand out nearly as much and his bad air speed and Final Cutter's issues became more glaring. In many cases it wasn't too much of struggle to get around him and reset neutral.

All in all, Kirby not only had a weak neutral game but even when he got in the reward just wasn't that great. Inhale did finally become a usable move and Copy did make him a beast in several matchups but it just couldn't offset his issues in the meta.

Looking forward to SSBU, at this stage a lot us Kirbies can confidently say that a lot of his problems with killing have been greatly addressed. Looking at notable changes:

• First off, the mechanical changes going into Ultimate have definitely helped Kirby more than they've hurt. Rage being toned down is good news for Kirby has he often got cheesed from it due to having poor durability while lacking ways to take stocks off effectively before it became a big issue. Being able to cancel moves off a Dash is a big win for him as his Tilts are easily some of his best moves and now he'll be able to immediately put them out of a dash. This is important as Up Tilt is intangible and key in starting many combos and strings for Kirby. And Kirby absolutely loves the changes to air dodge. Depiste Kirby having multiple jumps, his recovery relatively was only ok in SSB4 because the air dodge meant even characters with recoveries that were mediocre or bad on paper often got back without much trouble which made Kirby's air speed and Final Cutter more glaring. And on the flipside, Kirby's good old edgeguarding game was heavily nerfed as thanks to his iffy air speed people could often air dodge all his attacks and reverse edgeguard him. But with air dodge no longer spammable, Kirby's advantage in multiple jumps is far more noticable which gives him outs and allows him to use wave air dodge less predictably. And in turn he's back to being a threat off stage. His D-Air doesn't spike as well as it used to and D-Air -> Footstool no longer seems to work but overall Kirby's edgeguarding game has been significantly improved and will likely be a key part of his gameplay again.
  • Second his brand "new" Dash Attack Burning. It's back from Melee but this time it actually works as if Kirby's smashing into while coated in fire. His old Dash Attack was riddled with more issues that I could imagine. Its hits just didn't connect reliably. It was incredibly unsafe on shield. It completely killed his momentum. It didn't combo nor was it worth combo'ing into. It didn't catch landings particularly well and on top of all that, it just couldn't KILL. It was easily the worst move in his kit and he suffered for it. This new Burning attack however.....oh BOY. First off, it's single hit so people falling off is no longer a problem. Next it's actually relatively safe on shield. The Burning tackle has Kirby go right through it and the end lag isn't all that bad. On top of that, this Dash Attack actually PRESERVES his momentum meaning he finally has a good burst option and means of punishing landings hard. And most all....it kills. WELL. Depending on positioning and other factors, you could be dying as early as 90ish to it. This move alone makes getting stocks off a whole lot easier. Kirby now has a good means of getting a stock raw without needing a setup. But speaking setups...
  • Kirby got the same good old movement and landing lag buffs as everyone else, but in his case they've opened up a variety of options that either weren't there before or have become far more practical. Namely his F-Air. It now has 8 frames of landing lag instead of 13 and this change alone has effectively turned the move into the prime goto setup move he's always wanted. (In case you didn't the impression, his SSB4 D-Air is really not that great. It's nice on hit but it's got issues not least of which were SDI and bad startup). If Kirby lands with the first hit of his F-Air, he can now combo into practically his entire grounded/near grounded kit. Jab, Grab, F-Tilt, Up Tilt, Down Tilt, Down Smash (at low percent at least), Up Smash, F-Smash, RAR- B-Air and Dash Attack all combo off it. And it's not just low percent! Most of these options will combo from 0% all the way to kill percents like 140%! Now Kirby has the ability to close off stocks efficiently without putting himself at too much risk while also being able to get rid of late annoying stocks whenever they happen with Up Throw (It does take a bit longer to kill though with the rage nerf). There's other kill setups we're testing atm but F-Air is easily the most noticeable one. It's the setup move D-Air wishes it was.
  • Kirby's combo and neutral has also gotten some nice love thanks to the mobility and landing lag buffs. Thanks to the landing lag reductions, Kirby's aerials now link on the ground far better. Full Hit F-Air can often lead into itself 2-3 times depending percent and flow into other aerials like Up Air. Speaking of Up Air, its reverse hit with its lower landing lag is looking like a promising combo move with potential to link into itself and B-Air. Kirby's B-Air has functional landing lag again so he can now space it in neutral without too much worry and the good hit is rather safe on shield. With the lower lag it can also chain into things at low percent and it's looking good for resets. N-Air also become even better. Its landing lag in SSB4 was already good and being even just makes it an even safer shield poke as well as a combo starter that I am hoping my fellow Kirby mates look into more. Up Tilt doesn't link into itself an infinite number times like it used to but it's still a fantastic tool for start Kirby's combo trees that has gotten a range increase and appreciates Kirby's aerials being far better on landing. And I haven't said many good things about it but even Kirby's D-Air is better for comboing now. One thing that hindered Kirby's combo game last time was that F-Throw D-Air was never true. Some characters couldn't escape but on most of the cast it simply wasn't consistent or even possible. As I've been informed today that's no longer the case! With a little percent F Throw -> D-Air is now true. I personally need to unlock test it across the cast but from what I've heard it registers as true for many characters and with SDI being weaker, it'll be great for Kirby's low-mid percent game as it and F-Air 1 all but ensure Kirby will have zesty regrab shenanigans. It's not all good news for F-Throw though. It no longer has potent follow ups at 0% and at higher percents it does seem to be affected by hard DI more and right now it has a bizzare issue of putting Kirby right on platforms with the same height as Battle Field's lower ones (Fortunately you can combo a Final Cutter before he hits a platform though) . Hopefully this is fixed before long. Despite this, I consider Kirby's combo game considerably improved and we're still trying to find more things yet.
    • EDIT: Big correction here. Kirby's F Throw does indeed have potent followups at 0% in this game. Namely, you do a FF F-Air 1 after the F Throw and this in turn leads into a variety of options. This maneuver essentially replaces FF Up Air in SSB4 when it comes to Forward Throw combos and can lead to some sweet combo options as showcased here. For some reason I and lot of the Kirby Ultimate Discord let this gold fall to the wayside a bit so I am now trying to reverse perception. With this being feasible, you can now make an even better argument for Kirby's overall combo game becoming more diverse and improved overall.
Kirby does have a few more changes beyond this. Particularly to his neutral B but I believe these are changes that will have the most immediate effect on his gameplay going into Ultimate. Now I won't get ahead of myself and claim that these changes will be enough to make Kirby a potent threat in the metagame. A lot of his weaknesses (namely approaching) are still there and compared to some other characters his changes aren't the most dazzling. I can see Kirby being on the more modest side of the cast overall right now and I wouldn't be surprised to see him buffed up in the future. But I think the important takeaway from all this is that, at least to me, Kirby finally feels....competent. Sure I can still see plenty of room for improvement (particularly to his air speed, aerial frame startup and FAF, and specials), but Kirby at this moment no longer feels like a dysfunctional mess. With this Kirby, I don't feel utterly impaired or hopeless. I actually feel like his advantage now compensates more for the issues he's traditionally had with approaching. His neutral game, while still relatively weak, is more workable and I actually feel like i can get more mileage when I manage to get in with him. This Kirby actually feels like a competent character. And that's far more than I feel I could ever objectively say for his SSB4 iteration, even after all those patches.

Last edited:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Does anyone else have trouble SHing in this game? You have to barely tap jump with a feather.
Empty short hops are hard, but SH aerials are trivially easy! :p

Multiple jumps and/or burst special moves. With super laggy airdodges this aids both recoveries and intercepting. Being able to move around in the air is more important than ever. Armored recoveries can help too.
Agreed. Pokemon Change as well, and possibly some historically useful b-reverse based recovery mixups too? Counters are also going to fare slightly better on the yomi table with these offense-shifted weights.

Totally random comment: :ultduckhunt: lost SH AC dair. :( Luckily I found that :ultdoc:'s new dair SH ACs before I could return my game.

aarchak

Smash Ace
From what I've played, :ultinkling: looks really good. Bombs especially, since they can edgeguard, cover ledge options, zone, set up for combos, and is an amazing tool overall. Its main downside is that it uses a lot of ink (on a full tank you have 5 bombs). Fair and bair are quite good and have like no lag, and you can combo landing fair into ftilt of dtilt at low percents. Recovery is really solid, it also has a hitbox when landing, so be careful or you'll lose your punish. Also, as a bonus, short hop makes for a cool unofficial taunt.
However, :ultchrom: is ridiculous. His damage output is insane, I can string uptilts into Soaring Slash for 75%, which is stupid. Nair 1 into fsmash is a kill confirm at 100 and higher as far as I've tested, and ftilt kills early too. Combine that with his range, and he's very scary to fight. A shame about his recovery, which is why I mainly use Roy in most situations. It isn't actually that terrible, but I much prefer characters to have a viable recovery.

Last edited:

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ok as promised.

:ultryu: and :ultken:

Before I get started, let me go back to my thoughts on Ryu in Smash 4.

When he first dropped I was super excited, but my excitement gave way to annoyance and disappointment. I was annoyed because almost the entire Ryu community was focused on "DANK" combos instead of learning basic neutral interactions and how his buttons work. I felt his meta was so far behind what it should have been even almost a year after his release.

The "multi-hits beat Ryu" meme was a thing for so long just because Ryu players had no real gameplan other than fish for UNGA confirms and failing that mash on Focus and hope opponents run into it. But I cannot fault the community too much. Ryu had VERY poor burst and was forced to rely on random SH bairs to force himself in. He had no quick access to all his neutral buttons besides walking at first. He had amazing ground pressure and mix-ups, but could not access it consistently. He relied on his opponents making errors or running into Focus. And this was my disappointment.

Ryu was reduced to taking MASSIVE risks and being a rage machine OR going for nutty plays that were hugely rewarding. Stratagems such as running full tilt at an opponent for a full jump nair which could lead to a conversion ending in a spike or shoryu confirm. This had a direct effect on how opponents interacted with Ryu. Everyone ran. That was the smart play and it still is. In that scenario Ryu really just has to get lucky or have a strong read on what you want to do and where you want to be. He simply did not have the speed to catch an opponent and punish them running away. And his one tool meant to let him play that game the hadouken, was grossly underpowered. It was easily swatted away with nary a thought.

So Ryu in Street Fighter who is a jack of all trades and can play anyway you want, was reduced to this.....thing in Smash 4. I know many people loved him, but the fact remains that he was wildly inconsistent and had no real winning gameplan vs the chars that were meta. He had to get lucky. Period.

So with all that said, let's see how Smash Ultimate treats the Shoto duo.

Right off the bat I will say Ryu lost some things, but gained other abilities.

Some of his frame data is different. He still has great start-up data, but the frame data specifically on Nair is different. The knockback angle has been changed and the FAF is later. Ryu can no longer carry opponents across the stage for a death conversion. Many Ryu players have dropped him due to this, even pro level players. I think they are jumping the gun a bit, but I understand their fear. They do not wish to invest in a character again that might not be able to compete.

On the flip side he did gain the ability to cancel his aerials. For shield pressure this is bananas. Shotos have insane block strings due to this and at low percents that get easy damaging combos. This is particularly potent with Dair.

The auto-face mechanic gives them easy cross-up pressure and block punishes as well. It also buffs their own defense. Someone crosses you up, just up b and you will catch them regardless of where they landed next to you. If you are pressuring someone's space with dash dances and they roll towards you, Shotos will turn and face your opponent and let you pressure or even punish if you react fast enough. Same thing happens even during block pressure. Your opponent manages to roll behind you, they will turn and you can get a free punish. Very dominant at lower levels of play or against anyone that is not used to fighting them.

Hadouken seems slightly better. Frame data is unchanged, but the community has noticed it clashes with more attacks now and enemies seem to run into a bit more. I personally think that just because dashing is a much stronger option now, Hadouken is better because it impedes that option thus making it more likely to hit an opponent. It now has a stronger place in the meta.

They now have proximity normals on their attacks. Up close forward tilt will do a hook punch that is cancellable on hit. An up close hard jab turns into hard utilt. The first one is welcomed combo filler. Does 7% damage and can link after a light utilt. Gives their combos a little extra juice. The second is interesting because in a game with 3 frame jump squat, people will want to jump. This move does 12% and is intangible, making it a strong AA. And like Street Fighter hitting a Hard Jab will create an automatic option select. Dash in and you will either get a nice poke with decent range, or an intangible AA that can be cancelled on hit or block. It all depends on how close your opponent is.

Ryu did not lose all his craziness. He still has utilt confirm into dair spike by the ledge. And he still has the threat of breaking a shield with collarbone breaker.

One of Ryu's biggest weaknesses was that his tool set did not coalesce. He lacked cohesion between his neutral and his win condition. He felt like an incomplete character that got by on jank. Now Ryu's nonsense has been toned down greatly and replaced with other stuff. But what ties him together is the run cancel mechanic. While this is universal, because he has block pressure, combos and kill confirms from his tilts there really is no scarier character that has this mechanic. Well...there is one but he comes after I talk about Ryu.

:ultryu: - Dash to utilt, jab, dtilt, dsmash, etc. It's all great stuff. And if Ryu whiffs a light tilt well he did not risk much at all. He only needs to win about 4 neutral interactions for you to be at kill percent and now he has the means to do it. He can cover a landing with a dash in light utilt and convert. Directional airdodge does make landing less scary but having this tool means his trap game cannot be scoffed at. He now has the means to tie together his neutral and his win condition. He is a complete character.

As I said the auto turn makes doing certain things a cake walk. Higher level strats such as ledge trapping and covering tech rolls becomes much easier. Put someone in a tech situation and jump at their space with a nair. If they rolled behind then Ryu will turn and you can actually react to him turning around then chase your opponent down. Same with ledge trapping really. Rolling behind is a non-option. He is still a rage monster. He lost Nair plane jank, but gained other things in return. He also has dthrow grab combos now, although only at lower percents from about 40% and down although it is Day 3 so much testing and labbing needs to be done.

The biggest cause for concern is that it is harder to do a bair, which was strong in neutral and good for getting stray kills especially when opponents try to platform camp. However the Shoto community has already come up with some solutions and again, it's very early right now. Unfortunately as solid as Ryu is he has two major issues. One is that he did not get the general speed buff that most of the cast got. And the other is who I am about to discuss right now.

:ultken: - Remember how I said Ryu lost jank, but got other stuff? Yeah, well Ken has some jank that Ryu does not and his own advantages as well. He is 10% faster than Ryu in run speed meaning his matches vs zoners will be a little easier. His nair is much better for approaching and has a BETTER hitbox behind him, so overshooting an opponent is actually what you want. He does not have Ryu's Shakunetsu Hadouken, but that's fine. He has better stuff. His HCF+A does Ryu's hard jab, but....better. The attack is intangible making it a valuable poke. Also decent at killing at higher percent like Ryu's hard jab. Especially in a game with dominant sword wielders. His hard ftilt seems bad at first, but has good knockback and is nice as a stray killing move.

Ken's other unique special is QCD+A. You read that right. Quarter Circle Down+A. The inverse of a hadouken motion. Shoto community dubbed this move Crescent Kick or just Crescent for short. Upwards hook kick that hits twice and does 12%. Sets up some nasty stuff. Can lead to grab, dsmash and even shoryu. Ken off a single nair can do over 40% with the right combo. This means although his Shoryu does kill about 15% later, he effectively needs LESS neutral interactions than Ryu because he does more damage AND he has better tools to create those opportunities i.e his run speed and his nair.

His tatsu still has an invincible leg, but does not kill. Rather it sets up for low to the ground air trap situations. Crescent is also safe on block and because of the mechanics of the engine, it seems if you block the first hit you cannot parry the second. As I said before Ken still has jank. He can do some ugly things with falling Uair into Nair confirms. Ending in shoryu or dair spikes.

His shoryu again is weaker but the high knockback is the last hit not the first and has the same knockback while rising all the way through. So Ken can even do Falling Uair to Shoryu at say 100%. It will combo and kill. Or even something as simple as doing a raw shoryu if an opponent misses a tech on a platform. This means Ken controls a space in a deadly way that Ryu just cannot. Ken also retains the same low percent grab combos. Basic stuff like dthrow, uair, Shoryu. But again because Ken's shoryu functions differently, he gets more out of the combo as most of his damage and knockback is on the last hit.

Ken does seem to have some issues. There are reports of his Shoryu sometimes not killing at obscenely high percents and opponents even falling out. More testing needs to happen, but Nintendo is notorious for patching moves that do not work correctly. I am not worried at all about this.

People thought these two would be broken. That assumption was based on them gaining so much and losing nothing. Ryu lost some things while Ken has quite a bit over him. I could see Ryu as high tier at best. Ken is probably a contender for top tier. He can do so much and threaten in a way that Ryu cannot.

There was a glitch discovered involving jump cancelling attacks in a 2 frame window. Both Shotos can do this. They can get some serious damage with it thanks to dair cancels.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Meshima_/status/1072156707399196672?s=19

I am hesitant to try to master this. Seems like an obvious glitch that will get patched out.

I do not see either one of them becoming popular or meta. Too much work when Chrom and the rest of FE gang exists. This is especially true of Ken. The Crescent Kick motion is not intuitive at all, but is pivotal for him to reach his full potential. Super fun and satisfying character though and has alot of cool tools.

Last edited:

PK Gaming

Smash Lord
This game is way more skill intensive than Smash 4. Like duh, right? But I'm finding it hard to even complain about a single character at the moment since pretty much all of my losses have come down to a skill gap. It's definitely a good thing, but frustrating in that a stronger player will completely destroy you.

Also, does anyone else feel mentally exhausted after playing a few matches? Ultimate is demanding.

Last edited:

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
Wow okay so Snakes Nikita missile is busted. SideB is so damn good in this game. That definetely wasn't a thing in Brawl, in this game it's tied with utilt as one of his best moves imo. I'm not even mad with his new dsmash either because as it turns out it gives Snake a low poke in neutral against short characters his jab or short hop aerials don't quite connect with.

That side B though... it is so scary. Don't take my word for it. Just go to training mode and try it yourself

Pytonrage

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
7077-3617-8111
:ultrobin: gets destroyed completely by small and fast fighters. They have no out of shield game because they never hit their aerials and being the second slowest character in the game makes it almost impossible to ever get out of disadvantage. :ultrobin: is at most mid-tier imo.

Dendros

Smash Apprentice
YESSSSS. WE ARE BACK BABY! Been missing these discussion posys ever since I joined Smashboards in early 2018.

The FE Emblem gang are indeed looking like strong characters. I can also say the same for the LoZ gang as well (for once lol).
I don't think the Z-drop thing isn't going to affect that much, especially since there are limited characters that can utilize it.

I think for this thread, we should name each of the echo fighter pairs with custom name to describe both. Here is what I got:
:ultsamus::ultdarksamus: - The Samus' (Can't really combine their names so that is what I got lol)
:ultpeach::ultdaisy: - Peasy (The other combination is Daisech, but it looks and sounds messy)
:ultmarth::ultlucina: - Marthcina (The custom name we have been using for this pair since the SSB4 days, so this is easy)
:ultroy::ultchrom: - Chroy (The other combination is Rom, but it doesn't roll off the tongue and it sounds to similar to the word 'rum')
:ultpit::ultdarkpit: - The Pits' (Can't really combine their names so that is what I got lol)
:ultryu::ultken: - Ryuken (Fun fact: if you remove the 'Sho' from Shoryuken, you get that custom name)
:ultsimon::ultrichter: - Richmon ('Richter' as the suffix name doesn't fix well with 'Simon', so this is the best option)
Shouldn't Richter and Simon just be called "Belmont"

ILOVESMASH

Smash Ace
NNID
Marioman123450
3DS FC
3368-1022-7382
These are just first impressions and could very well change, but I gotta say that I'm really loving what I've played so far. New airdodge and dash dance mechanics make approaching and performing frame traps so much easier, making the flow of the game feel really nice. Neutral play in this game definitely feels a lot less meandering than Smash 4. I'm hesitating to call the game more skill based (since punishing airdodges and doing tech like perfect pivoting was pretty frame tight in the last game), but the new options that dash cancels and lower landing lag provide make almost every character's gameplan much more complex than what it was in the last game.

ProfessorVincent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Alexim
3DS FC
2105-8719-2070
I was looking at the in-game tips and found two new things I've yet to see people mention. One is "shield stun shuffling". It says you can tilt the stick and your character will move while in shield stun. Seems like SDI in shield...

The other, more meaningful, is that you can cancel spot dodge animations in this game. Has anyone made note of this?

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Last edited:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
:ultrobin: gets destroyed completely by small and fast fighters. They have no out of shield game because they never hit their aerials and being the second slowest character in the game makes it almost impossible to ever get out of disadvantage. :ultrobin: is at most mid-tier imo.
Im not happy with Robin in this game, as someone who secondaried him in 4. Arcthunder nerfs, barely increased run speed, and no kill confirm. But what bothers me MOST of all is no longer being able to C stick Levin sword aerials. You just get bronze sword instead.

Elwind is...much better though.

Sadly, I can't adapt to this Robin. (Least I picked him back up in Heroes lol)

Bowser though...for someone who lost his kill confirm, this guy is scary as **** and flying under the radar cause everyone picks K Rool when considering super heavyweights. Inssnly fast (complemented by increased initial dash in the top 15 I think or higher) and increased air speed. Side b is harder to react to and can be combined into from down tilt now, and falling forward air is VERY hard to avoid now. I've seen so many videos and personal experience of cleaning stocks with this offstage, it's the go to for edge guards. Flames can rack up 50% in seconds if you position it on the right character and they are caught in closer to Bowser's mouth.

He lost his kill confirm, but I think he's better than 4. High tier. Dk too is damn good too for that matter...

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Great to see this place up after the Sm4sh one died off. With this thread up, I'd like to bring up an idea I had and tried with the old CCI.

There's plenty of discussion that'll happen here between the 108 stages (obviously less since only legal ones will be brought up), 80 characters, numerous game mechanics and whatever advanced techniques are found. I'm already seeing stuff brought up for Mega Man, Ryu/Ken and Shulk.

A problem however is that things are brought up and then get lost in the huge sea of posts as the thread moves on to other topics. This makes it hard to find potentially useful info if it's only mentioned here and new posters who come here may bring up a point that has been addressed before (such as Roy's tipper being useless).

My solution to this is to make a bookmark CCI thread of sorts. Essentially taking whatever useful stuff is mentioned here and keeping it saved in the first post of the thread I'd make. I can easily keep it organized with spoilers and character name drops and the icons like so :ultmario:. Would also have a section for more general stuff and stage specific info.

Since this is the beginning of Ultimate's meta, I won't have to root through thousands of posts like I would've when I first planned to do this for Sm4sh. If anyone is interested in me making a thread like this, let me know. If it's okay with the mods of course. And if I do make it, anyone can feel free to post in the thread anything they think should be added to the first post.

I'm mostly thinking of adding BnB combos including percent ranges, kill confirms, advanced techniques and anything else that may be of use competitively. I'll also try to have videos showing all of the stuff for visual proof, either frm myself or other sources. And lastly, I'll of course keep it updated as patches add and remove things.

PK Gaming

Smash Lord
Im not happy with Robin in this game, as someone who secondaried him in 4. Arcthunder nerfs, barely increased run speed, and no kill confirm. But what bothers me MOST of all is no longer being able to C stick Levin sword aerials. You just get bronze sword instead.

Elwind is...much better though.
Robin is considerably better

Arcthunder is nerfed, yet more brain dead due to its reward on hit. Arcfire is actually good now, despite the nerf to its properties. Thoron is a valuable KO option, jabs are more consistent (and a huge source of damage), Nair Levin sword is a god normal and the universal change to jump squat means that Robin's offensive pressure with aerials is much better. I think you're underselling his improvement to his initial dash speed, considering fox trotting is a goto staple for most characters. Also, i'm positive you can still C stick Levin Sword aerials (at least with the Gamecube controller).

And yeah, Elwind's being significantly improved is noticeable in a game where having a strong recovery means quite a bit.

Last edited:

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
This makes it hard to find potentially useful info if it's only mentioned here and new posters who come here may bring up a point that has been addressed before (such as Roy's tipper being useless).

My solution to this is to make a bookmark CCI thread of sorts. Essentially taking whatever useful stuff is mentioned here and keeping it saved in the first post of the thread I'd make. I can easily keep it organized with spoilers and character name drops and the icons like so :ultmario:. Would also have a section for more general stuff and stage specific info.
It sounds like a lot of trouble for you regarding the character information, and I think this is where character boards are better. Ultimately these are slow boards, and that's fine for me because it makes them quick to browse and search.

EDIT: by all means though, if you see something useful here that is not in the characters board, share it there too. I try making a habit of that myself, most recently I found Snake can't reach BF side platforms with one full jump, but he can with full jump to airdodge and trigger a waveland, so I shared that in his board.

Regarding rulesets and stage specific stuff though, that I think that would be a good idea.

Last edited:

MapleBeasts

Smash Cadet
Falco's air speed as you noted was always slow. It was slow in Melee, it was slow in Brawl, it was slow in Smash 4 even after the patch, and it's still slow in Ultimate.

It affects how he can combo, but with many of his moves launching at vertical or vertically diagonal angles, it's not that big of a deal. For example, Utilt and U-throw put his opponent above him, Dtilt puts his opponent up and in front of him and usually with a lot of hit stun because of how much damage and knockback it deals, Uair also puts his opponent above him and with his jump, he can quickly clear the distance between them for another follow-up if possible before the opponent drifts too far away from him, and Dair on grounded opponents pop them up for Falco similarly to Dtilt while on airborne opponents, they get spiked, Falco can possibly fast fall to reach them if they didn't get spiked to the lower blast zone. It's only really Nair, Fair, and D-throw that are outliers where Falco combos or strings horizontally.

Having good air speed would be nice, but given Falco's ability to combo and string things have been fine since Melee because of how his moves work together, it's not really necessary or that detrimental in my opinion. For neutral or disadvantage, however, yeah, his low air speed is an issue.
I find that in this game I'm really struggling to string together combos with him. I played him a fair bit in Sm4sh because I found him fun. It could just be that I'm still getting used to the new mechanics like frame 3 jump squat and the speed of the game in general. I wasn't aware of the nerf in 1.08 Sm4sh to up air. I just remembered it pre-nerf when it was just a blast to use (I went back to melee before 1.08 released). I think the knock back should have been buffed coming in to this game. I don't really know what it's purpose is now that it can't kill or reliably string into his other aerials. He really struggles to kill outside of fsmash, usmash and bair. The nerfs to bair you mentioned seem like they're fair all things considered as it still remains a great move, I think what's killing him in this game is air speed, a lack of combos at varying percents and a lack of kill moves compared to the higher tiers. Thanks man. Your post was crazy informative.

Last edited:

Browny

Smash Hater
Having trouble with the Belmonts?

Their grapple recovery has no hitbox when aiming for the ledge. Use a drop down nair or literally anything with a lingering hitbox from close to the stage and fast fall it to cover all possible hanging lengths and knock him away, its a free kill. There is nothing they can do about it.

Last edited:

MapleBeasts

Smash Cadet
Emblem lord did a pretty good job summarizing Ken up. One thing I've noticed with him that could be really helpful in confirming kills is that dair true combos into shoryuken on standing targets. It's an excellent punish as it can be done off the shorthop and I've been able to consistently get both big and small hurtbox characters with it. It's about 33% damage if you get all the hits registered and 37 if you do the input. The really beautiful thing about it is that it works at a huge range of damage to the opponents. It works from 0% up to about 250 depending on weight. Sorry if it's already common knowledge but it seems really powerful to me. Has won me some games online already.

Last edited:

YashiWins

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-4650-5745-8993
Falco still feels like he's going to be on the weaker side of the roster. Though he's received a nice buff to his jab so that it actually works as intended now, he still has some noticeable flaws. His air speed is still absolutely horrendous so his combo game is extremely limited. His up air in particular feels like it doesn't kill nearly as fast as it should. There's been instances where I've up aired a Mario at 140% off a double jump and did not get the kill. Also because he jumps very high, shorthop aerials on small hit box characters are going to be unreliable at best and an easy punish at worst. Perhaps the best thing about him is that bair is still godly. It comes out fast and kills early. He also is one of the best characters in the game on the ledge. He's got so many tools to avoid being ledge trapped and his deceptively fast upward momentum off his jump allows him to catch people guarding the ledge on stage off guard.

Yoshi feels like he will be an absolute monster in the right hands. Eggs bounce and are much easier to use. This makes his neutral game better. Another really nice change for him is the launch angle of up air. It now launches opponents straight up and has a fairly forgiving hit box. You can string up airs together with ease. ftilt, utilt, and dthrow are all able to set up aerial combos and he does a great job racking up the damage. fsmash and usmash both kill at fairly early percentages, bair is a kill move at reasonable percentages, and he's got good frame data on every aerial except fair (no duh). Nair is a great landing option and good out of shield with a short hop. He also received a huge buff to his recovery with the reintroduction of directional air dodges. I think he's gonna end up being high tier.

^ I agree with the sentiment on Yoshi. The ability to throw an egg on the flower (easily) gives us a horizontal projectile on demand, which gives us more spacing options in the neutral game.

Along the theme of recovery, the new subtractive armor on Yoshi's double jump is insane. I was able to survive Samus's bomb over 100% damage because of this property. Huge buff in my mind.

MapleBeasts

Smash Cadet
^ I agree with the sentiment on Yoshi. The ability to throw an egg on the flower (easily) gives us a horizontal projectile on demand, which gives us more spacing options in the neutral game.

Along the theme of recovery, the new subtractive armor on Yoshi's double jump is insane. I was able to survive Samus's bomb over 100% damage because of this property. Huge buff in my mind.
Yeah man he feels great. I haven't had so much fun playing him since smash 64 with those glorious djcs. He's probably gonna be my secondary after PSI kid.

Inking2003

Smash Cadet
Wario has had a slight, yet quite grim, buff. His grab attacks now heal him. HE EATS YOU ALIVE!!!!

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
Ganon -

Has significant buffs. He still has slow startup on some moves coupled with his large size allows him to be juggled easily.

Directional air dodges are a big buff, allowing for extra momentum to make it back to the ledge when you are just a little far out. Also allowing him to escape combos he could only dream of escaping in S4.

The frame data buff was small but with his data being so bad in S4 it seems to make a significant difference.

Biggest buff by far is his damage output. Getting to kill percents takes far fewer hits allowing for one read to take the stock.

Smash attacks buff is insane. Usmash covers the entire platforms on lylat and BF making it his single best kill move.

Fsmash is awesome as wel now hitting above.

Dsmash feels about the same as before and won’t be used much since he has far better options.

Just watch out for small quick characters.

I bet around C tier .

SiO2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sprocket
I haven't fought any others on online yet, but :4miigun: Mii Gunner is quite good. Overall her kit is tough to work around in the hands of a skilled player (ie someone better than me), and her Fsmash will surprise people with it's range (especially the final hitbox). X111 seems to be her best set

Last edited:

J0eyboi

Smash Ace
:ultwolf: seems really strong to me right now. He just has so many good tools. He can control space well with his lasers, Ftilt, and Bair, approach with Fair and dash attack, and has decent kill options between Bair, Bthrow, and Fsmash. He has a pretty good combo game, too. Dash attack and Fair can both lead into Fair strings at lowish %s, and Fair strings themselves can do around 40%. Landing Fair has followups until around 80%, as does landing Uair, though that's much harder to hit. Both his Uthrow and Dthrow have followups, though neither lead to too much damage. He can edgeguard reasonably well, too. His aerial drift combined with lasers and his new Nair, which stays out for a while, doesn't have too much endlag in the air, and sends at a good angle, lets him pressure people offstage pretty well. The only places he really seems like he might struggle are with escaping combos, as his fastest aerial is frame 7, and recovering, because both his recovery options are linear and not that hard to intercept. Everywhere else, though, he seems like he has all the tools he needs.

Last edited:

PK Gaming

Smash Lord
Having trouble with the Belmonts?

Their grapple recovery has no hitbox when aiming for the ledge. Use a drop down nair or literally anything with a lingering hitbox from close to the stage and fast fall it to cover all possible hanging lengths and knock him away, its a free kill. There is nothing they can do about it.
This is why I think the Belmont's will drop as the metagame progresses. They are too exploitable.

Gérard Majax

Smash Cadet
:ultisabelle: is overall pretty fun. Respectable damage output with utilt/uair stuff, chasing around with fair and the occasional lloid popping in, really good recovery (balloons are easier to pop than in smash 4 though, but you can just use rod), kill power is not exactly the best but fair/ftilt/uair all start killing around 120. She is also pretty brutal to deal with offstage because hey, she has villagers aerial AND fishing road to catch recoveries + lloid to cover roll or sth.

I'm not entirely convinced of her viability in every matchup though. Lloid can be dealt with (projectiles can destroy hit, most hitboxes tend to clank with it, also I think you can just run over it sometimes?). It's also pretty long to bury, and you don't always have time for that in neutral when red marth and blue red marth are moving around at the speed of light. Road isn't really safe on shield also. She can't really approach either (well villager isn't the best at this, but at least he has side b to cover the whole ground on demand and win most projectiles war in conjunction with fair and pocket).

I'm quite curious to see how her metagame will evolve, because it feels like she has potential for some completely stupid combos/set-up with road lloids and platforms, but I'm afraid that she might just be figured out in some match-ups. Depends on how good her neutral will prove to be against experienced players who don't jump randomly into lloid, or characters with oppressive mobility.

Also her jab is hot garbage.

Also what is up with the pro opinions on :ultbayonetta:? Most of the non bayo mains I've seen feel that she is still pretty good (notably dabuz and zero if I recall correctly), but Mistake for instance feels that she is kinda meh. She has definitely been toned down a lot from smash 4 : Fair 1 strings are dead, witch time is twice as short and has more lag, witch twist feels like it's frame 35, uair doesn't kill, side b doesn't crossup shield anymore, side-b/up-b strings feel more inconsistent. She doesn't benefit as much as other chars from the physic changes (her tilts aren't that good out of dash). Not sure how she is supposed to seal stocks either (well at least they buffed her smashes I guess).

BunbUn129

Smash Ace
Hi everyone,

Alright before I say anything else about Meta Knight, just forget whatever went around on twitter. Those combos are unreliable and way too situational for them to be important. Moving on...

I only have a dozen or so matches in with MK and I've watched S2H and Rags use him in tourneys. Based on what I know, what's very clear at this point is MK is not a combo-based character this time around. His basic low-percent combos like dash attack / d throw -> up smash and up air -> up b at mid-percents still work, but they're nothing special and most characters have these basic set-ups. Up air chains are very unreliable and I can only get up to 2 consistently. Void easily DI'ed out of it on stream against S2H. There are some decent combos but they are not his focus based on my observations.

Here's how engine changes affect him:
1.New air dodge mechanics are a massive boost because his disadvantage is better relative to the cast. Multiple jumps + better hitboxes and landing lag on aerials means he's one of the more difficult characters to juggle. It also means he can actually exploit his edge-guard potential since you can't just mindlessly air dodge offstage now.
2.MK doesn't benefit very much from dash-cancelling. None of his tilts are reliable combo-starters or kill options. Up and down smash are still risky. A major thing I can see here is dashing f smash, and maybe f tilt at high percents near the ledge. Also, this change means he doesn't have to rely on dash to shield, which was one of the slowest in S4.
3.The rage nerf is overall bad because he used it before to pull off up air combos that wouldn't connect otherwise. Improved survivability doesn't offset this. 4.Parrying is also a major nerf now because of his multi-hits. SH fair and bair are easy to punish as a result, and it makes it more difficult to cover his landings with them. Up air pressure on platforms will take a hit because of this, too.
5.Higher falling speeds are also a negative because even fewer characters will be susceptible to his chains.
6.Not being able to run through shields is good because dash grabs won't whiff up close, and he lacked strong punishes against cross-ups in S4.

With regards to MK himself, his only notable nerf is the more horizontal angle on dash attack, though it only matters at higher percents. Fair and f tilt have better range and fair has much less lag on it so he finally has some decent frontal coverage (one of his main weaknesses in S4). Better air speed (but same fall speed) means he can more easily chase through the air and offstage, which is very good combined with (1) above, along with his faster ground speed. Up B is weaker but that doesn't mean very much since it was killing under 100% regularly in S4. It still kills at reasonable percents, though because of the dash attack nerf it's harder to set up. His onstage kill power is weaker as a result but I think he can compensate with exploiting the generally nerfed recoveries.

Overall, MK's playstyle looks like it has drifted away from true combos and more towards extended juggling and gimping with the new air dodge system. Thanks to his safer aerials (and nerfed dash attack) he seems more well-rounded and less one-dimensional. I believe he's overall better than 1.1.7 S4 MK, or at least more fun to play with more varied options. I think his design is closer to what the devs intended for S4 MK. Whether or not he's better relative to the cast is something else, and I'm interested to see.

Last edited:

ProfessorVincent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Alexim
3DS FC
2105-8719-2070
Also what is up with the pro opinions on :ultbayonetta:? Most of the non bayo mains I've seen feel that she is still pretty good (notably dabuz and zero if I recall correctly), but Mistake for instance feels that she is kinda meh. She has definitely been toned down a lot from smash 4 : Fair 1 strings are dead, witch time is twice as short and has more lag, witch twist feels like it's frame 35, uair doesn't kill, side b doesn't crossup shield anymore, side-b/up-b strings feel more inconsistent. She doesn't benefit as much as other chars from the physic changes (her tilts aren't that good out of dash). Not sure how she is supposed to seal stocks either (well at least they buffed her smashes I guess).
I think the engine changes already nerfed her significantly. Side B crossing up shields in Smash 4 was difficult for slow characters to deal with. Similarly, her lag from landing after throwing out multiple specials in the air was also difficult to punish properly for characters without very good options out of a run. In Ultimate she can't cross up shields with side-b anymore and everyone can just run up to her landing lag and throw out whichever move works best for them.

I wonder how much Bayo has changed since E3. For better or worse (probably better), getting booed at E3 might have made the developers think "no matter what, this character just can't be the best this time around; it's damaging our reputation".

Last edited:

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
4.Parrying is also a major nerf now because of his multi-hits. SH fair and bair are easy to punish as a result, and it makes it more difficult to cover his landings with them. Up air pressure on platforms will take a hit because of this, too.
Wasn't it confirmed that you can't drop shield between multihits?

Last edited:

J0eyboi

Smash Ace
Bayo got nerfed a lot and hurt by the system changes almost as much. She still has some stuff (she can now do Fair 1 > landing Fair 2 across the stage for around 40 damage if you go ledge to ledge), but her combo game is nowhere near as special as it was in smash 4, with a number of characters outdamaging her and killing earlier than her now. She still has her strong disadvantage, though the reduced threat of Witch Time makes even that significantly weaker. She's also going to have significantly more problematic matchups, now that more characters have strong ground games, more things are safe, and her kill power is a lot weaker. She's not bottom tier, but she certainly fell hard, and according to most of her previous mains and a number of other people she's a lot less fun, too.

Megamang

Smash Lord
The biggest bayo nerf IMO is the reduced witch twist hitbox. It was obscenely large in 4, it no longer cleanly beats everything / hits in front of her like an ftilt.

Iridium

Smash Hero
More thoughts on :ultlink:, but more specific:

N-air is actually really, really good. The frame 3 jumpsquat really means a lot here, because with his n-air being frame 6, it obviously comes out quicker, and is more safe on shield, and holding a Remote Bomb in his hand can be used to trap the opponent.

Faster mobility: his run speed jumped from exactly 1.3944 to 1.534 , which I can take. But his initial dash, dear Hylia. Jumped from an unimpressive 1.3 (3rd slowest in Smash 4, excluding Miis) to a very respectable 1.98, being closer to the middle of the cast. That is higher than literally everyone in Smash 4 except Little Mac (2.05). Air speed jumped to 0.924, which we might as well take, and the point is clear. But I'm saying that his short range game might actually be scary with that initial dash essentially making him faster than Inkling's run speed (not initial dash), but don't take this part too seriously. Also, he's faster than Ike now, LOL.

Recovery, I'll wait before I finalize my opinion on. But I will say that bomb recovery could be a viable replacement for his tether, but we'll have to see. It covers a lot of distance if done right, but that's if you do it right. We'll have to make sure we're positioned so that the bomb doesn't either blow up and not hit us, or do hit, but launch us the other way or KO us. Not gonna lie, I do feel like a bigger air speed buff could be something he would love, especially after the harsh nerf he got to it in Brawl (1 → 0.8084).

KO power never was a big problem for us then, and it still isn't now. F-air still seems to kill very early, maybe earlier, although damage for the individual hits were nerfed. I guess that doesn't matter, as because both hits connect whenever the first one reaches, we will get more on average. F-tilt looks somewhat scary, with the increased range it has, still being strong, but it's still punishable if not spaced well. Honestly, yeah, this area hasn't changed too much for him.

Spacing is where we also thrive. A longer sword means a longer disjoint, so that's always a plus, and could help him against other swordies too. Boomerang goes even farther now, and has a returning hitbox again, which can interrupt enemies approaching Link, and even start follow-ups, most notably u-tilt or u-smash. Arrows go farther when uncharged, so that's cool, and still goes very far when fully charged, still covering more than entire stages, although just a bit slower (not too much). What gets me excited for them is how they cannot be airdodged for free now, as now that is a hard commitment, and maybe we'll be able to get n-airs offstage to further capitalize on that.

Remote Bombs are pretty much the most talked about projectile of Link's and that's reasonable. The knockback got a significant increase from Smash 4, they can still combo into other moves and finish them, and the hitbox is bigger. Even approaching shield with them works when the opponent has to worry about when you will detonate it, and it makes Link feel more like a trap-based character. The main problem with this is simply that when collected by an opponent, Link can't get another one. I guess technically, most opponents won't find too much out of it, as they can only throw it away, but edgeguards. against him with it could be a thing. Villager and Isabelle may be the bane of our existence with Pocket, as they can take the Remote Bomb and keep it forever, pretty much. Not sure if we get a new one if we lose a stock, but we'll see.

Landing perhaps may be easier for Link this time, and Remote Bombs, whether in hand or not, can be used to control at least some of the space around where he might land. D-air seems to have more range, which should be good coupled with the huge landing lag reduction it got, but he might still be able to be hit from the sides, so this depends. N-air still is pretty quick and reliable, even with most trades.

OoS options still exist with Spin Attack, and that's not bad, but perhaps a quicker jab would be nice as a "get off me" tool. Maybe n-air, but grounded options could still work.

Disadvantages honestly appear to be the same as Smash 4. He most likely might suffer to characters that are significantly faster than him, like Sonic for example, especially if he cannot set up the traps he needs to start combos or keep them away in the first place. He also might be combo food, but he didn't get heavier, so yeah, that might be the same, and his endurance as a result too. Recovery, if he cannot use his bomb recovery in the given situation, might also be a terrible weakness, but is the most easiest one to factor, to me. I'd say OoS options maybe, but that doesn't hinder him as much as some others things I mentioned.

All in all, Link plays faster, has godlike aerials, kill power, and edgeguarding capabilities, but still may struggle to faster characters or anyone who can get past his spacing methods, and his recovery could most definitely be even more reliant on bombs now (more neutral than weakness/benefit). Basically, just keep the opponent away, or tear them up with the improved disjoints (but safely) and Link should have not much of a problem, but we just have to be methodical, yet conservative.

We even have some good players showing off his skill at tourneys and events. Salem, Bernie (from Mexico), and Otakuni. I expect more notable representation soon, but our results are in a pretty good spot, I'd say.

I'll just say that my thoughts may change, and I wasn't too confident about everything I said, but the gist hasn't changed, however. Seriously, don't took this all as just the reality.

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
:ultsimon::ultrichter: - Richmon ('Richter' as the suffix name doesn't fix well with 'Simon', so this is the best option)
Might as well just call them Belmonts very easy to say that most people default to.
Speaking of the Belmonts, they're in my opinion the strongest character at the moment. Whip has nice range and can cancel most projectiles. Their axe, cross, and holy water are all great into linking into combos. Axe can kill. Though I feel as the meta develops players are going to learn how to take advantage of them. The Belmonts don't have that great of a recovery besides a tether and a little mac tier up special.

Lucas lost down throw nair combos, but gained buffs in many other areas. PK freeze and Fire can now kill for instance. Up air has a larger hitbox making it easier to use as well. Lucas is solid. Though he doesn't have something to make him broken. Feels great but isn't amazing.

The Emblem Squad specifically Ike
The swordies all benefitted from the equalized landing lag and jump squat. Ike's new up air is way better than the old helicopter one, its much faster and has better range. Ike feels great thanks to the engine changes, but still might be a glass canon due to his weight and size. Though definitely an improvement.Overall really good but might be overrated for placing near the top longterm.

ProfessorVincent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Alexim
3DS FC
2105-8719-2070
I know this might not be pertinent to this thread, but I've seen so many people complaining that I feel like it's a good PSA.

If you're having trouble having a decent competitive-like experience online, look for rooms named "3s 7m hazardless legal". I saw someone doing something like that, had a blast, and decided to try it myself. Within minutes a have a full four-player room of "glorious smashers" (lol!) having a blast with barely any lag. You can create rooms like these by using rulesets with a limited random stage list.

Top Bottom