• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Comparing Pro Smashers to Pro Athletes

chillindude829

Smash Master
I came up with some comparisons, some of these are serious, some are just for laughs

Azen - Michael Jordan
He retires for some reason every so often, then comes back and still ***** somehow. Naturally talented and destined for greatness.

Ken - Wayne Gretzky
Unmatched during his peak, at the top of his game, he's considered the best there ever was. Dominant in his sport.

Isai - Barry Sanders
An amazing player, but doesn't seem to care very much about the game. Stopped taking it seriously when he was still capable of dominating.

Chillin - Brett Favre
Always high-risk, high-reward; doesn't reach the top very often, but when he does, does it in stunning fashion.

Mew2King - Tom Brady
I mean, I guess he's the best... But I don't want to admit it.

PC Chris - Peyton Manning
Solid and consistent as hell.

KDJ - Barry Bonds
Used to suck, used steroids, is good now.

Mango - Eli Manning
Hahahaha he'll never win anything... Wait, he won? WTF?

Drephen - Some WNBA player or something
He's good, but who cares?

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
The idea is a good one but you got it all wrong,

see Brett Farve is more of a legend plus hes been playing for 17 years, so lets just fix this list real quick

Azen- Tiger Woods, he has the best game ever, he quit for a while but came back and tore it up, people watch him play and see what hes all about

Ken- Barry Sanders , He was the best player ever at his position, he was a game changer but his lack of interest caused him to retire

Isai- Michael Jordan He was the best ever at everything, until the combination of loss of interest and allen Iverson came around and put him into retirement, tried out different things, like pro baseball (ssb) and then came back to basketball and did alright

Chillin- He is the Iron Sheik of super smash bros
Middle eastern robust great wrestler for his time known for his trash talking, one of the best wrestlers ever

M2k-Tim Duncan, NBA mvp champ, won many titles mainly towards the end he has mastered the repetition and masters his moves to make him one of the greatest ever

PC Chris- Yeah Payton Manning

Korean DJ- More Like Christ Benoit, he was the **** at wrestling, then something happened and he never played again

Drephen - Larry Bird, he doesnt exude the normal qualities of a pro smashers, but he gets the job done and he does it good

Souroush- Floyd Mayweather JR

cheifrocka

Smash Apprentice
gimpy - allen iverson : mad tricks, great fundamentals, wily, but game doesn't really lend itself to championships, never won "the big one". one of the most fun to watch.

lucky - scotty pippen : very good, especially fundamentally, but helped a ****load by an insanely talented teammate.

dsf - kobe bryant : you just .. do not want to play him. he'll probably find a way to beat you.

hugs - larry bird : he will bury you from long range.

Wife

Smash Lord
ManaCloud = Roger Clemens. Extremely talented players who got busted for cheating.

Wait a second that's not right . . . ManaCloud's not extremely talented . . .

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
This thread is not what I thought it was going to be about...

That post was pretty amazing. I lol'ed the most at Mango and KDJ's descriptions.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I think that Chillin should have been the only post in here.

People just ruined it naming smashers noone cares about.

And because it's manacloud i guess Wife's should be immortalized as well.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I think that Chillin should have been the only post in here.

People just ruined it naming smashers noone cares about.

And because it's manacloud i guess Wife's should be immortalized as well.
Yep, what do you expect though?

Jafar

Smash Cadet
I came up with some comparisons, some of these are serious, some are just for laughs

Ken - Wayne Gretzky
Unmatched during his peak, at the top of his game, he's considered the best there ever was. Dominant in his sport. 9/quote]

Majority of players do not consider him the best there ever was. I personaly belive mario lemieux was better then him. Aside from the fact he had medical issues.

Mew2King - Tom Brady
I mean, I guess he's the best... But I don't want to admit it.
Thats not tom brady at all. Hes not the best hes second to peyton manning. Brady is an over achiver and a hard worker. He was never supposed to be a starting qb he was never supposed to win a superbowl.. He also has an amazing D core to protect him.

Hes not as good when his pocket is crashed.
PC Chris - Peyton Manning
Solid and consistent as hell.
So PC chris cant win at tournaments? Because peyton seems to be one QB that has had troubles in the playoffs.

Hes also the best QB in the league but has inconsistent streaks in the playoofs.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Wow, somebody has a bug up their ***, especially since they either A) Made a new account to write that post, or B) Wanted their first post to show that they care way too much about sports.

Top Bottom