• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Community Mafia: El final

Swiss

Smash Lord
Why do your balls miraculously appear and then vanish again? Like, I'd prefer ball consistency. One smooth period of solid balls would be nice, not all these troughs and summits of ballsiness.

So you forcin' a no lynch or waitin' for someone else to hammer? Got more info comin'?

Really wanna see this guys flippy floppy.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ugh. We have someone who comes in every once in a while, someone who reminds me of SSBF, and X-1. Really hoping we don't have a no lynch today.

Purple

Hi guys!
Is your only base for wanting to vote me for hammer due to the fact taht i said 'go town' ?

If it is, i actually had the perception that i was at L-1 considering -everyone- seemed to feel i was the play; I thought one of the many people who spoke it but did nothing actually voted.

Then I EBWOP'd. Take it or leave it as me lying or telling the truth.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I'm not gonna hammer you, but making a post like that ~4 posts after the vote count looks bad. It wasn't really worth FoS'ing you was it?

Purple

Hi guys!
I would say it's worth FoS'ing when you put it that way, but when i posted i didn't go back and look at the vote count immediately, i only saw ronike's vote.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
X1 should just vote, this line-up's looking like solid L-1 the entire time.
Roxy, are you giving up? I want to let you say everything you want but if your done speaking then I'm totally fine hammering.

I also want to see your flip.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Day 3 Final Vote Count
Roxy (4): Overswarm, Swiss, Ronike, GorditoBoy69
Overswarm (2): X1-12, Roxy

Not voting: Sworddancer.

It takes 4 out of 7 votes to lynch.

Roxy (Troy, town nurse) has been lynched.

Day 3 ends. Night 3 begins.

Night actions are due Friday, September 10 at 5:59:59 PM ET.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Hmm.

Overswarm, ya scum? Man. U been lying to me? God**** it.

Surprised Dancer hasn't been more active, spesh with the situation we've been in. Sounds like lurking.

Swiss

Smash Lord
What was the FoS for, X1?

2 scum remaining (safe to say? Yah) and LYLO situation. One vote from a townie on a townie ends the game.

Swarmie baby, who's the play?

Gordito mah buddy, dude, geeza, lad, maaaaaaate what's the play today?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Still don't like the way he is playing, everything I said YesterDay applies, also I'm pretty confident that he's been 'sure' of Roxy and Vreal being scum, yet the only person he didn't want lynched was scum. His play has been so bad its fishy tbh, If OS was town he shouldn't be playing this badly. Still also don't like his interactions with Swords too.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Surprised Dancer hasn't been more active, spesh with the situation we've been in. Sounds like lurking.
OBJECTION:

I think every time I've seen Swords on the lil online list, he's been postin it up. Maybe he's just not as able to get on as everyone else.

What was the FoS for, X1?

2 scum remaining (safe to say? Yah) and LYLO situation. One vote from a townie on a townie ends the game.
I would'nt disagree with ya there. So yea. No voting, pretty much.

Gordito mah buddy, dude, geeza, lad, maaaaaaate what's the play today?
Well, TELL ME IF I'M WRONG, but here's the rest of the players alive:

Overswarm
Sworddancer
Swiss
X1
Myself

Overswarm is, indeed, starting to look fishy in my book. Sworddancer, not so much. Swissy baby. I don't really think ya scum. X1 I'm not so fond of either. It's gonna be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong day...

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Going to a friends house now, so just to be quick about it my suspicions lay on X1. Also paranoid about OS and GBoy.

Also yeah I have IRL stuff to do, like homework, so I can't be on all the time.

#HBC | Gorf

Okay...

Do we have a town doctor?

Do we have another jack of certain trades?

I think it's fair to request that the town doctor/jack of certain trades claim. IF, in fact, the jack of certain trades is the role that gets passed down, then we need to know who has it. If there's a doctor, then we need to know who you've protected.

Hell, what if there is no doctor? What if Seph, the jack of certain trades, was the one that NK'd Rockin, crappily scum hunting? It's the only real valid explanation that we have, with the given confirmed roles.

tl;dr: I want a massclaim. I'm convinced that all of town's a nurse, except for MAYBE a jack of certain trades and a doctor.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Doc claim? Even though that means a mislynch AUTO LOSES us the game? If we mislynch doc should NOT claim.

(could be the doc saying this obv obv etc etc gordito wiofoming it up looking for gambit scum etc etc we all know this)

K. Gordito, honey not sure if ya scum, sorry buddai.

Swarmie baby played it like a pro. NK's smack of a good player. Scum've been good this game. Layed more traps than a paranoid hunter in a zoo and the dude drifted them.

He's scum, and although I can't blame him - I'm dissapointed in him.

Hear that OS? You made me sound like my mum. Thanks.

#HBC | Gorf

If we're in lylo and we mislynch, 3 town vs 2 scum, we lose anyway. 2 town vs 2 scum...

I'm not sure if there's a doctor role in this game at all.

And obytheway, I'm certainly NOT gambiting at all, Swiss. I swear.

X1-12

Smash Champion
If we're in lylo and we mislynch, 3 town vs 2 scum, we lose anyway. 2 town vs 2 scum...

I'm not sure if there's a doctor role in this game at all.

And obytheway, I'm certainly NOT gambiting at all, Swiss. I swear.
If there's a doc then its possible they protect the NK stopping us from losing after a mislynch, if the doc is claimed then they target the doc and we lose

Scum've been good this game. Layed more traps than a paranoid hunter in a zoo and the dude drifted them.

Makes you wonder who scum is then? if they're so good and its almost certainly 2 of these 5, which ones of them are clever enough??

Gorditoboy
X1-12
OS
Swiss
Sworddancer

@Swiss: ^ that was a questions btw, who is smart enough, who did those NK's?

#HBC | Gorf

If there's a doc then its possible they protect the NK stopping us from losing after a mislynch, if the doc is claimed then they target the doc and we lose
IF WE MISLYNCH, WE LOSE, BEING AT 2-2. IF WE LYNCH CORRECTLY, THEN IT'LL BE 3-1 GOING INTO THE NIGHT. THEY KNOW THE DOC, POSSIBLY NK HIM, AND WE GO INTO LYLO AGAIN.

Is it clear enough in all caps?

And who knows if the doc can protect himself (DON'T SAY SO IF YOU DECIDE TO CLAIM, DOC)

Swiss

Smash Lord
^ O yah he has a point.

Doc can't self protect everyone knows it.

So yah like I say, disappointed in Overscum - really wanted him to be town. Had this epic turn around on him planned for today, but the 'omg overscum' yesterday really f*cked it all up. Was gonna be like "U were playin' ME? U SURE boi?".

Epic.

X1-12

Smash Champion
ugh..

@Swiss: Based on who everyone wanted lynched each day, I'd say I was ones of the most pro-town players actually, but since everyone seems convinced I am dumb I though I'd just throw it out there

idc if we massclaim but I doubt it will change who I think is scum, tbh I'm only just giving it a bit of time incase something drastic happens before I vote

#HBC | Gorf

I wouldn't mind a mass claim. Ya know, just to do it.

Wanna do it with the cute little point system like in Taco Mafia :p?

Top Bottom