• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Community Mafia: El final

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Day 4 Final Vote Count
Swiss (3): Overswarm, GorditoBoy69, Sworddancer.
Overswarm (2): X1-12, Swiss

It takes 3 out of 5 votes to lynch.

Swiss (Jeff Winger, town nurse) has been lynched.

X1-12 (Buddy, town nurse) has been eliminated in endgame.

GorditoBoy69 (human being, town nurse) has been eliminated in endgame.

Overswarm (Señor Chang, mafia godfather) has survived.

Sworddancer. (Professor Slater, mafia goon) has survived.

The game is over. Mafia (Overswarm, SwordsRbroken, and Sworddancer.) win!

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Actually, this is really Os's win, cause he was telling me what to do like, 90% of the time! XD

The only things I did indepentant of him was push Swiss the way I did early on, because I thought if I pushed Swiss in the same way Riddle/Chaco did in ToS mafia, he would think I was town.

I can't BELIEVE OS managed to live through the Day!

Ronike

Smash Ace
Good thing you killed me when you did OS, had you as scum that night, was sure once the day started.

Good play til then though, was pretty convinced you were town most of game. Sword just wasn't there, or something.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Knew X1 was town, can read that guy (I think). Dancer was just a bit coasty, above X1 by default. He posted good stuff when he did post. Expected him to NK'd yesterday..I think.

Swiss

Smash Lord
The only things I did indepentant of him was push Swiss the way I did early on, because I thought if I pushed Swiss in the same way Riddle/Chaco did in ToS mafia, he would think I was town.
You dropped your case on me, but I didn't know how to take that. You figured me as town or were scum so it was straight up null. You played a smart game, shoulda pushed you to find out.

Blah. You two deserved the win.

Better give yourself that medal OS :laugh:

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Actually, I coasted A LOT on purpose. Like, near the end, I had the big *** reply ready for like, an hour, I was just waiting to see if GBoy voted. lol

During this game I wanted to bus OS sooooooooo bad, but OS kept telling me to cool it. He was probably right about that in retrospect.

@Swiss: A tip for next time you're town. When anyone just kinda flys under the rader like I did, just to occasionally post summeries of what others said, well. . . take that as a scum tell. I tell you this because I thought your town play this game was really good, and that you have a lot of potiential as a town player.

X1-12

Smash Champion
**** noob townies blindly following OS

can anyone honestly tell me they thought there were connections between him and swords

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Actually, this is really Os's win, cause he was telling me what to do like, 90% of the time! XD

I can't BELIEVE OS managed to live through the Day!
I didn't tell you what to say, just my general strategy. Your posts were perfectly worded, you did a fantastic job. The only way I'd let myself be the target before you is if I really trusted you to bring the game home in the final round. Luckily we didn't have to get there, but you did amazing.

having a sample PM as a townie when that char is scum is.... nasty
Yes. I thought I was dead on claim, seriously. Especially since I was the only VT. o_o

Effin' game.

Good thing you killed me when you did OS, had you as scum that night, was sure once the day started.

Good play til then though, was pretty convinced you were town most of game. Sword just wasn't there, or something.
The general play was for me to be uber visible and swords to be uber invisible. By the end game, it'd be lylo with him only able to be accused via wifom. Would be a pretty failsafe way. What could they say vs. sworddancer in the end? Everyone had connections to me and swordsRbroken but him, save for his killing of swords. It was pretty flawless from a logical perspective; no one could "know" he was scum.

And yeah, that night I wanted you dead soooooooooo fast.

I wish I was more convincing :/ I pegged OS so early but no-one listens to me (lol :(:(:()
You didn't have reasoning. Seriously, finding scum is only part of the skill. You have to be able to convince others.

Knew X1 was town, can read that guy (I think). Dancer was just a bit coasty, above X1 by default. He posted good stuff when he did post. Expected him to NK'd yesterday..I think.
We were going to kill you the last Night and leave it to X-1 and Gordito. I assumed they'd both vote each other and leave it up to dancer.

Actually, I coasted A LOT on purpose. Like, near the end, I had the big *** reply ready for like, an hour, I was just waiting to see if GBoy voted. lol

During this game I wanted to bus OS sooooooooo bad, but OS kept telling me to cool it. He was probably right about that in retrospect.

@Swiss: A tip for next time you're town. When anyone just kinda flys under the rader like I did, just to occasionally post summeries of what others said, well. . . take that as a scum tell. I tell you this because I thought your town play this game was really good, and that you have a lot of potiential as a town player.
Yeah. Sworddancer was on the ball with his posts, all made in advance and shiz. XD

Sworddancer should go on invisible like me though o_o

Swiss, you did a good job with town, but you need to pressure coasters more and you need to not panic at the end like you did :p

You GAVE me a case against you that convinced GBoy!

*throws table*

I can't believe OS managed to live through the day either.
;D

Overswarm, was it your idea to kill me N1?

:059:
Mine and Swords both. Read QTopic! :D

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
You GAVE me a case against you that convinced GBoy!
That you did...

At the end, I wanted to see if Sword would vote, see my vote, would hopefully get ninja'd by an unvote from me, and determine the scum team.

Didn't work -_-.

Top Bottom