• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Community Mafia: El final

Swiss

Smash Lord
wrt to posts upwards - was referring to not having a totally awesome case on OS. Tend to read a questions, answer it then not actually specify what question I answered.

Pro gaming.

Btw did we just lose?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
X1 didn't say who else he thought was scum.

Unless GBoy and Swords are smart... Swiss, if you're scum you're getting your medal.

Swiss has made an obvious error and X1 just ignores it. I really doubt that both of them are the scum team TOGETHER though.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Day 4 Vote Count
Overswarm (2): X1-12, Swiss
Swiss (1): Overswarm

Not voting: GorditoBoy69, Sworddancer.

It takes 3 out of 5 votes to lynch.

The deadline is Monday, September 20 at 11:59:59 PM ET.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
X1, TAKE YOUR VOTE OFF OF OS.

If OS is in fact town, and Sword is scum, then YOU COULD BE LOSING US THE GOD D*** GAME.

Let this be a crossvote between OS and Swiss. Sure, we all know you're Swiss' b****, but think for a second!

X1-12

Smash Champion
X1, TAKE YOUR VOTE OFF OF OS.
No.

If OS is in fact town, and Sword is scum, then YOU COULD BE LOSING US THE GOD D*** GAME.

Let this be a crossvote between OS and Swiss. Sure, we all know you're Swiss' b****, but think for a second!

If this if that if X if Y blah blah blah, btw insulting someone is not the way to convince someone of something

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Gordito, would you rather have X1 or Swiss lynched.

I don't know who has been scummier in the last Day.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Here you aren't sure that I'm scum, X1 may be...yet you are voting me in Lylo.

Seems a bit..........

dumb
No, I'm pretty **** sure you're scum. I'm saying it's unlikely that you're both scum together, and the plays X1 has made, while scummy, aren't as alarming as yours.

You have continually misconstrued what I've said, but only since we got into Lylo. You're playing off of me and trying to twist my words to get my lynched and win you the game.

You are the safe lynch. I have no idea who the other scum is yet, but there will be a NKill tonight if we kill scum, and then it'll be 3 players with a 1/3rd chance of hitting scum. Much better odds, and I'm gonna go with the safe bet.

Swiss needs to die ASAP.

#HBC | Gorf

I gotta say that as of right now, I'm on OS' side. His case on Swiss makes sense, and adds up.

But I wouldn't excuse X1 just because Swiss might flip scum. He's been scummy himself, don't cha know? And without Swiss here, X1's nobody's lacky. And he'll have to actually think for himself.

I'd be fine with a Swiss lynch, BUT BEFORE WE DECIDE X1 YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOU GOD D*** VOTE OFF, JUST IN CASE SWORD IS SCUM.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Wait. How, what? Why?

OS how are you so flippy floppy?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
I haven't flipped at all

X1, you have to know Swiss is scum. He's been being Swiss all game, but when it suddenly gets to lylo the entire game changes for him and he starts twisting my words back to back. Just read the last two pages. We need to lynch Swiss ASAP, and your vote on me could cost us the game.

Swiss

Smash Lord
No, I'm pretty **** sure you're scum. I'm saying it's unlikely that you're both scum together, and the plays X1 has made, while scummy, aren't as alarming as yours.

You have continually misconstrued what I've said, but only since we got into Lylo. You're playing off of me and trying to twist my words to get my lynched and win you the game.

You are the safe lynch. I have no idea who the other scum is yet, but there will be a NKill tonight if we kill scum, and then it'll be 3 players with a 1/3rd chance of hitting scum. Much better odds, and I'm gonna go with the safe bet.

Swiss needs to die ASAP.
Bolded makes people feel safer around you, trying to secure townie votes.

Show precisely WHERE I've twisted any words and I'll do your dishes for a year. Not twisted sh*t.

You've become incredibly lacking in substance (as have we all) but for a guy that's OMG SUPER LOGIC MAN you're flippy flopping about like an impotent in a brothel.

#HBC | Gorf

Super ninja'd.

X1, if you, OS, and I are town, then that means a scum Swiss and Sword just have to swoop in and vote you.

@OS

Now, I'm fine either way.

AND I'M NOT GONNA VOTE THIS EARLY IN LYLO. I THINK.

Swiss

Smash Lord
X1 trust me1!!1!!!one!1

Haha I LOVE this game.

Really want Dancer to post..he was online earlier so wtf, really need his input seeings as he's pretty much safe today.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I gotta say that as of right now, I'm on OS' side. His case on Swiss makes sense, and adds up.

But I wouldn't excuse X1 just because Swiss might flip scum. He's been scummy himself, don't cha know? And without Swiss here, X1's nobody's lacky. And he'll have to actually think for himself.

I'd be fine with a Swiss lynch, BUT BEFORE WE DECIDE X1 YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOU GOD D*** VOTE OFF, JUST IN CASE SWORD IS SCUM.
I'm seriously starting to wonder if X1 and Swiss are scum now and are waiting for a townie to vote for me... or another townie.

They've both been on at the same time all day, both voting together, X1 doesn't provide reasoning and Swiss' reasoning is twisting of my words and things that he himself has done. Despite a case that isn't clear for either of them, they have the same goal. It doesn't add up.

GBoy, scum can't lynch us without a town lynch.

If swords is scum, we lose the moment he comes back. If Swiss and X-1 are scum, we don't get lynched at all as long as townies don't vote.

The lynch for toDay basically comes down to who you feel is scum, GBoy.

I feel Swiss is the safe bet. I have trouble differentiating between "scum/dumb" when it comes to X1's play, so I'm sticking to Swiss.

X1-12

Smash Champion
X1, if you, OS, and I are town, then that means a scum Swiss and Sword just have to swoop in and vote you.
If I beleive all those three players were town why would I vote OS? You can always say What if this what if that but you can't just not vote anyone

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Gordito, X1 and Swiss are pushing end game early in the Day.

You're gonna have to decide who you think is scum, vote for them, and try to convince other town to do the same.

I suggest reading the last two pages and focusing on Swiss. Look at what I say and how he reacts to it. Swiss has breadcrumbed me as the play since the Roxy lynch and has been playing off my own plays the entire game. He picked a strong townie, latched on, but played the "cautious townie" in saying "Wow, I totally agree!... I sure do hope you're not scum" and now that it is end game he's suddenly decided I'm scum. For the entire game he's saying he agrees with me, but whne it is lylo I'm scum.

Swiss is obv scum.

I'm off work now and have to go... will have a Reds game with my girlfriend tonight. Hopefully I come back to Swiss' scum flip.

Up to you, GBoy.

Swiss

Smash Lord
OS, yet again you haven't shown where I've twisted your words. Why? GOGOGOGOGOGO prove me as scum you can win the game! gogoggo!

Happy with OS/Gboy scum team.

Gboy, why has my play style changed? It hasn't really, but the more fun I'm having the more I'll post etc etc. OS' has. I said we haven't been uber on substance (whaii OS???)

Nailed ya.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Holy crap s lot has happened.

Okay, yeah, OS defense is a whole bunch of wifom. I mean, a lot of mafia if just wifom, but OS actually goes out of the way to use wifom, which is what bugs me. I'm super paranoid right now, though, because I basically have to take a side here. Swiss is using a lot of "that's what I do as scum!" in his case, don't like that, cause he can easily just say that no matter what, BUT his point about scum play is still true. Eh, I'm basically being asked to pick between Swiss and OS, and I don't like it.

Os is right that Swiss is scummy with the whole asking X1 to vote first (Swiss has some wifom added to his plate there).

I also believe that Swiss actions have matched up with his scum meta to an extent, but he has kinda cooled that down over the game. Also I'm really liking how he was basically the first one on the broken wagon (before it was even popular).

So, I guess. . . I'm going to go on and take Swiss's side on this. OS should die toDay. I don't know if I want him dead right not, but honestly I don't know if there would be a point to stretching toDay anymore if OS is going to be the lynch.

However, toDay Swiss, you're acting very sure that OS will flip scum. That makes me VERY nervous about you.

#HBC | Gorf

I'm not voting until Sowrd gets back and posts.

Oh, and I feel an X1 and Swiss lynch evenly at this point. But would rather go Swiss, cuz he's definitely the stronger player of two.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Didn't see your post Swords.

I am pretty sure he'll flip scum. I believe X1 to be town and the game would be over by now if one were not scum. Thanks to the votes.

That and he just friggin HAS to be scum.

Top Bottom