• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Common topic in a lot of forums: what is your favorite color for Fox?

Zephil

Smash Ace
well like I have seen this topic in a lot of forums I decided to start one here to see if I can see a bit of more life here -_-

I like to use the white fox... It looks more like a "space" animal in that suit I think

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Pretty sure this will get locked, but I personally just like default...imo it just looks the best.

KheldarVII

Smash Ace
NNID
redKheld
I enjoy using Red Fox. I'm glad he's kept that color since the beginning. If not then I will be blue/purple.

_X_

Smash Lord
In Melee I was green all the way, but it was too popular and my team partner, who was an ICs main in Melee always HAD to go blue team.

SO, to answer the question; Blue, if not, green.

M@v

Subarashii!
black fox. second favorite is the blue one. (Is fox trying to make a fashion statement with those purple boots or something?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I called black Fox as soon as it was revealed. : ) still play him.

Otherwise, if I have to choose another, I guess I'll go with any of the colors from Melee.

Wrapitup

Smash Rookie
Pretty sure this will get locked, but I personally just like default...imo it just looks the best.
My old DK one didnt get locked yet. You should of kept a list of all the colors so people can easily look at what colors people use.

I like the red fox.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I use Dark Fox.

In Melee I used default and green, but dark costume is soooo cool.

Bevo

Smash Apprentice
it doesn't matter. the color won't make you play better. . . this is a gay topic with no point. no one cares about anyone else's opinion, they just want to say their own. well, i guess that goes with all threads. this one is still lame. nothing personal.

Foxy Alopex

Smash Ace
NNID
Foxy_Alopex
My favorites are the default, dark, purple, and the white one beause it shows his assests more in white hehe if you know what I mean lol.

kriatevPit

Smash Cadet
it doesn't matter. the color won't make you play better. . . this is a gay topic with no point. no one cares about anyone else's opinion, they just want to say their own. well, i guess that goes with all threads. this one is still lame. nothing personal.
pretty much true... im fine with any color.

Mangme

Smash Apprentice
Well, if your going to win you'd can at least win in style.

fox219

Smash Journeyman
Green Fox all the way!! Otherwise I use default or red.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Green.

I placed 3rd in a tourney yesterday. Fox main, alternating ROB / Sheik.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Everyone just start wearing the standard outfit.......your Fox game will improve because of it.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Normal Fox outfit is da best. most of the time the Black suit Fox Sux lolz

Top Bottom