• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Come here if u want Melee

Handorin

Smash Hero
This joke is making me mad... >_>

Hmm I might be abe to come for Brawl as long as there is 64, I mean Melee.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
If you're serious, I'll do all I can to get there.

Look for an LTEC3 sometime this summer too. It will be melee as well.

Just out of curiousity:
Marth
Fox
Falco
Sheik
Peach
Samus
Captain Falcon CF
Ice Climbers IC Icys
Ganondorf Ganon
Ike Roy
Pit MK Metaknight

Time Stock Coin

...just wondering...

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
I know a great venue in Riverdale (about 15 minutes north of Atlanta). I work for a summer camp and they can provide a gym for us. It can be a two-day event with housing at the gym (there are also showers and stuff). I haven't been to a tournament in forever and I 'll help with any setup you need Prac. It might be kinda far for you, but if it could work, PM me or whatever.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm not sure if I'd play. I'd probably go to enjoy myself and support my crew, but I don't have a lot of money to lose at Brawl.

I'll probably bring an SNES or play friendlies. Maybe I will enter, though.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'm not sure if I'd play. I'd probably go to enjoy myself and support my crew, but I don't have a lot of money to lose at Brawl.

I'll probably bring an SNES or play friendlies. Maybe I will enter, though.
This. :)

And LOL @ Reflex's Reason for Editing... it's a rare day when Luis uses a swear word. :p

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
where in Georgia, exactly? If it's less than 5 hours away and I can get some other people to come with me I'll probably go

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'd definitely go if possible. =) I know Sleepy would love to see this.

derf

Smash Ace
assuming this is in georgia, im interested. other factors play a part obviously, but melee's too good to let die

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I would very much enjoy a may-lay tournaments.

coach

Smash Apprentice
Prac, I couldn't be happier that you are doing this and I really hope that the m3lee community stays alive. That said I wish I could be there, but I'll be out of town. Don't let the dream die.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
All right, so Columbus is 4 hr 48 min from Starkville according to Mapquest, so I'm down assuming I can get some other MS folk to come with me. I'm pretty sure NES n00b at least would come, but I don't know about anyone else as they're pretty sketchy.

-Chad-

Slackerator
All right, so Columbus is 4 hr 48 min from Starkville according to Mapquest, so I'm down assuming I can get some other MS folk to come with me. I'm pretty sure NES n00b at least would come, but I don't know about anyone else as they're pretty sketchy.
If anything my crew could head your way and we could all go together somehow =o

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
If anything my crew could head your way and we could all go together somehow =o
This could work. Starkville would be a little out of the way for you coming from Memphis, but we could all meet in Tupelo. This way NES n00b wouldn't have to drive as far to go with me either, and it wouldn't be out of the way for you guys.

Top Bottom