• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

combo video in the making-need music now

gojira345

Smash Apprentice
Okay, sorry to double post, but this is crazy.

We can send messages and It says you are offline, but it won't let me send you anything...

Maybe if we play a round or something.

I don't know why, everything else is registered...

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
sounds more like a meta knight vid name. I've had my eyes set on "Rippled to Shreds"

oh and gorjia, our FCs have now exchanged, so send me some vids

gojira345

Smash Apprentice
Hey Ripple, I got better ones to send ya, but I ran out of points.

Gay....

Send more at midnight.

Tujex

Smash Ace
I'll see what I can get you. I'm out of town now, and I haven't found any smashers around here...but I'll get online later and fight a few matches and see if I pull off some smooth moves for your vid.

Wii Number:6106 6318 9386 4287 -Brawl Code:4596 9100 6258

gojira345

Smash Apprentice
I warn you Ripple, my videos go more into the "something funny" category.

Also, I misinterpreted what you said about sheild breaks, so I think one of the first ones I sent you had one. sorry.

I would have better replays, but my good matchs with good combos always go over 3 minute mark.

Ugh.

EDIT

Dammit, I just had the most EPIC DKvsDK match. Combos, stage spike, uair ****... everything. We both at one point spammed dtilt at each other.

End time of match...3:05

RAWR!

Revven

FrankerZ
I'd really like to be in this as well.

Brawl FC: 3265 4731 5613
Wii Code: 1095 1099 7096 0070

Lemme know if you've added me Ripple, I have a pretty good DK and a nice spread of replays.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'd really like to be in this as well.

Brawl FC: 3265 4731 5613
Wii Code: 1095 1099 7096 0070

Lemme know if you've added me Ripple, I have a pretty good DK and a nice spread of replays.
you've been added,

gojira345

Smash Apprentice
Hey Ripple, I asked you about two I don't know if I sent or not on AIB.

You get em?

gojira345

Smash Apprentice
Ok, cool. Sorry if they are less on the combo side and more on the lol side.

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
I STILL want to be in the video, but I'm having trouble finding long combos that you said you wanted. However, I'll try to find things that fit with the video you're trying to make; I have a lot of videos to go through.

Also, you said you wanted combos that don't lead to death. I have a couple of videos where I WOULD have died if I hadn't already killed the other player and ended the match. Does that still count?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I STILL want to be in the video, but I'm having trouble finding long combos that you said you wanted. However, I'll try to find things that fit with the video you're trying to make; I have a lot of videos to go through.

Also, you said you wanted combos that don't lead to death. I have a couple of videos where I WOULD have died if I hadn't already killed the other player and ended the match. Does that still count?
wait... are you saying that you got off a combo but you needed to cancel the match because you would have lost?? if so, its still fine

ook

Smash Lord
I've got a nice 0-death bair string, and one of those times where the guy is stuck in the water and you keep spiking him until he finally dies. :)

I'll send them to you soon, and try to get some more stuff.

Wii #: 4018 2317 2866 0190
Brawl FC: 3866-7674-1592

Revven

FrankerZ
you've been added,
Thanks, we played today too (0WN1N incase you were curious) your DK ***** my Samus though, the other matches were ggs. Did you have delay? 'Cause it looked like it when you were facing my PT, I didn't so I was just wondering.

I sent you loads of replays today, hope you like some of the meteors in them and use what you feel is necessary. I'll be playing DK more to get more of those combos you want, I still have some more to send though so, expect them by Monday. :) (Going to Toledo for a day tomorrow).

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
wait... are you saying that you got off a combo but you needed to cancel the match because you would have lost?? if so, its still fine
Oh, sorry, I did word that weirdly, didn't I? What I meant was that I killed my opponent on his last stock, thus ending the match before I died.

Anyways, I finally decided on a couple of videos and sent you 3-4 replays that either had a funny moment (kill) or a cool kill. If you could tell me what you thought of them, I'd really appreciate it. If you like them, I will most likely be able to send a couple of more replays to you that are similar.

Tujex

Smash Ace
I don't know if we can do this, but any of the Dk's in this thing want to have some 3 minute wifi matches we can donate to the overall vid? If somone has video recording software it'd be better so we could play stock matches that last longer than 3 minutes and e-mail them or something to Ripple.

Smash Journeyman
actually, I think I'll make a big video with everyone's own section. we'll see how things start out .of coarse this would take a while but I think it would be worth it. it'll be in 2 parts probably. so this means I would have my own part cyphus would have his own and so on. so tell me if your a good DK and I'll make a section for you, but I'm thinking a max of 5 people who have a name for themselves plus some others who would like to start making a name for themselves

-me
-cyphus
-bigfoot
-?(ook?)
-? (7734)?
I would like to be a part of this. I can send you some vids. I have a capture device to record some more too.

Revven

FrankerZ
I sent you more replays today Ripple, don't know what you'll use out of them but, get out what you can from them if you see anything you liked. :)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
enough replays, I need some music. post a link to the song on youtube so I can check it out

Oracle

Smash Master
Another fitting song would be "Welcome to the Jungle"
But it was in guitar hero.

Therefore, everyone who watches the video thinks "This person does not enjoy listening to songs of the rock genre other than those from guitar hero, and therefore is attracted to other men."

I would suggest some, but Big Pappa or whatever song was perfect.

Smash Journeyman
Hows the vid coming along? (I know I can sift through the whole thread, but would rather not!) Can't wait to watch it!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Hows the vid coming along? (I know I can sift through the whole thread, but would rather not!) Can't wait to watch it!
since I have no recording device its a little slower than expected but should be up by next week. right now I have all my vids/combos sorted by character and I have the music picked out but I still need to put each one togetherand do a few more edits

Top Bottom