• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

combo video in the making-need music now

Revven

FrankerZ
since I have no recording device its a little slower than expected but should be up by next week. right now I have all my vids/combos sorted by character and I have the music picked out but I still need to put each one togetherand do a few more edits
Sounds cool Ripple, looking forward to it!

Cracker1204

Smash Apprentice
oke, I got a pretty decent vid, use it or not, it's up to you (my dk isn't that awesome :'))

wiicode: 3228-1621-2624-5399

brawl: 0602-8206-2939

I just read you already finished but if you do want to watch the vid....:p
My opponent wasn't that great but...meh :)

hhmm, just watched the vid myself...not the best match ever, I'm better than in that vid but I'm sure you like the "combo" in the end :)

Da-mn I keep editing, you probably won't be using mine cause I only have one useful replay yet and your vid is almost done.. , well, good luck with the vid and if you just want to see my replay or something i'll send it to you.

I'm probably going to make a dk vid myself so if you don't use it I'll put it into mine :)

Top Bottom