• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

combo video in the making-need music now

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Since I'm one of the more known DK players out there, I've decided to put together a combo video. If anyone would like to help out in making by sending me some cool clips of a combo you pulled off or just something funny. I will need clips that show more than a 2 hit combo and shield breakers to kill or something. I just need really good DK players to send me some vids. I don't know what it will be called or what music to use but know this, I WILL MAKE THIS UNLIKE BIGFOOT'S VIDEO.

post your wii# and FC and I'll get back to you

Wii# 8734-4700-5295-4098

FC-1633-3858-6719

Veggi

Smash Champion
I hope I can help.

Brawl FC: 0989-2097-5432

Wii FC: 0463-9054-7097-8662

The things I'm not sure about is I have a video of DK spiking Falco in the middle of his side b with fair and having it stage spike him. I have another with DK actually losing a stock because he cargo'd Diddy off Jungle Japes, ran into a Klap Trap, got footstooled and hit the same Klap Trap for a second time. Would those be alright?

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
we could get some matches in online, like before.
my AIMs TheCyphus of course, so we'll just need a moment when we're both free again.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
actually, I think I'll make a big video with everyone's own section. we'll see how things start out .of coarse this would take a while but I think it would be worth it. it'll be in 2 parts probably. so this means I would have my own part cyphus would have his own and so on. so tell me if your a good DK and I'll make a section for you, but I'm thinking a max of 5 people who have a name for themselves plus some others who would like to start making a name for themselves

-me
-cyphus
-bigfoot
-?(ook?)
-? (7734)?

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
I WILL MAKE THIS UNLIKE BIGFOOT'S VIDEO.
I totally forgot about that video, and I would like to be in this video if possible. ;) You did say crazy things happening is ok right? besides combos that consist of more than 2 hits?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I totally forgot about that video, and I would like to be in this video if possible. ;) You did say crazy things happening is ok right? besides combos that consist of more than 2 hits?
yeah crazy stuff is ok, and I don't really care if it was staged either. one thing I've got now is the DK pillar but it was staged but looks insanely realistic. stage a couple of shield breaks. I don't care as long as what ever you are staging looks like it actually could happen and that the set up is good.

as far as 2 hit combos go. the side b to B-punch or f smash is OK as long it kills them at ridiculous %

edit: and yes, you can be in it jmex

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
yeah crazy stuff is ok, and I don't really care if it was staged either. one thing I've got now is the DK pillar but it was staged but looks insanely realistic. stage a couple of shield breaks. I don't care as long as what ever you are staging looks like it actually could happen and that the set up is good.

as far as 2 hit combos go. the side b to B-punch or f smash is OK as long it kills them at ridiculous %
Nice, ok, Sounds good, I have one of me killing my friend with a down throw. ;)
But I know what you mean, i hate that all of the "combo' vids out now are just stage spikes and forward b to dk punch.

Leprechaun_Drunk

Smash Journeyman
i do have the replays saved. PM me (or AIM if you have it, sn leprechaun drunk) anytime your online and hopefully i'll be around and can send them to you

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
ok guys I'll try to get all your info by Tuesday which is the next time I don't work.

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
Good stuff. I will definitely pull some of my vids for ya. Unfortunately I don't have my wii code at the moment.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
ok guys if you want to help me out and be in the credits SEND ME SOME VIDS

FC-1633-3858-6719

Wii#-8734-4700-5295-4098

edit: I need a lot of clips that don't lead to death too

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Ill send over a few matches asap.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
There right below my name.

<-------

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
oh crazy, well either way ill try to send some to you tomorrow :)

Wii #: 6671 3339 5904 6500
Brawl FC: 3566-1283-6196

There you go, lol

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
Wii# 8745 4920 1283 7627
FC- 3437 2707 5043 (you may still have it)

Whether you consider me a good DK or not, I know I have some good clips to give and I'd love to be a part of this combo video. So far I've saved up around 450 replays, and I only stopped because I ran out of room. Of course, I won't send you all of them (that'd be rude and stupid), but I got a pretty good selection to choose from.

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
Crap, forgot to get my wii code before I left house today. Anyway, I got some good stuff that will help make this vid even more epic!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Wii# 8745 4920 1283 7627

Whether you consider me a good DK or not, I know I have some good clips to give and I'd love to be a part of this combo video. So far I've saved up around 450 replays, and I only stopped because I ran out of room. Of course, I won't send you all of them (that'd be rude and stupid), but I got a pretty good selection to choose from.
****..... that's a lot of replays. be sure to send me ones that don't always lead to a death

5yphon

Smash Cadet
i just started making a combo video myself. I don't have a name for myself and i think my vids might inspire some people to play dk, but i do play against good players. Wolfy (WGWOLVERINE) and i used to brawl alot and now he is pro in melee. i have about 6 mins now and i don't know what to do with the rest of it. and i don't feel like finishing it and i think you could get some footage outa it. Aim me seriously you wont be dissapointed.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Wii# 8745 4920 1283 7627

Alright, I got you added Ripple.
alright added all your info.

k, I added all of you. send some vids whenever you want

EDIT: Veggi, your info is wrong, Wii# & FC

5yphon

Smash Cadet
ripple i am putting my clip on youtube right now and its good quality i am using a sort of capture device. I am making the video private yo either have to pm me or aim me.

gojira345

Smash Apprentice
Wii Number: 5248 9991 6754 0762
Brawl Friend Code: 4811 6634 6808

My stuff is more funny than omg combo, but I'll send you a vid or two.

Look out for the squirtle wall cling KO.

By the way, some of the replays I may send, and one I definitely will are against my wife, so... be kind...lol.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Wii Number: 5248 9991 6754 0762
Brawl Friend Code: 4811 6634 6808

My stuff is more funny than omg combo, but I'll send you a vid or two.

Look out for the squirtle wall cling KO.

By the way, some of the replays I may send, and one I definitely will are against my wife, so... be kind...lol.
Added

10chars

gojira345

Smash Apprentice
Should I leave my Wii on internet till you show up as registered?

Or should I just keep checking sporatically?

You might want to check the numbers too, because I have had people mess mine up alot for some reason.

If we can't for some reason get it to work, I could send them to someone else in this thread whom could then in turn send them to you.

5yphon

Smash Cadet
Ripple you know this is not going to be easy.... Dk's attacks are all very powerful and KO at low %. You are saying you don't want clipz of spikes or kill hits, this might be hard because all of dk's moves spike or KO. This would lead to a tilt combo video..... sounds kinda..... boring if you ask me. I understand you want to do something different that every other combo video doesn't have, i just think that going away from spikes and ko hits is not the right way to go. They are not that bad as long as there is a lead up to them. i dont want to make a wall of text of all the reasons why the spikes and ko hits should be in. u know how to reach me

~tha PonyMAN

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Ripple you know this is not going to be easy.... Dk's attacks are all very powerful and KO at low %. You are saying you don't want clipz of spikes or kill hits, this might be hard because all of dk's moves spike or KO. This would lead to a tilt combo video..... sounds kinda..... boring if you ask me. I understand you want to do something different that every other combo video doesn't have, i just think that going away from spikes and ko hits is not the right way to go. They are not that bad as long as there is a lead up to them. i dont want to make a wall of text of all the reasons why the spikes and ko hits should be in. u know how to reach me

~tha PonyMAN

true but I've got plenty of spike clips and what I didn't have was clips of regular combos and trust me, this will be a very good video.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Should I leave my Wii on internet till you show up as registered?

Or should I just keep checking sporatically?

You might want to check the numbers too, because I have had people mess mine up alot for some reason.

If we can't for some reason get it to work, I could send them to someone else in this thread whom could then in turn send them to you.

leave your wii on in the online friend viewing place. if it doesn't work by tonight delete my FC and try again.

btw I know I have your FC right

gojira345

Smash Apprentice
Ok. On now.

Okay Ripple, new problem.

You are added in friends list, but not wii number.

I'll re-add your wii number and see if that helps.

BTW, do you use wii connect 24?

I think it has to be on for you to recieve the replays.

Top Bottom