• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus, OH Social and Smashfest Thread

sheNanagans

Smash Apprentice
That will probably be ok. I'm busy Friday until like 5 or 6 so I just couldn't go if it interfered there. I'll let you know for sure tonight.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Smash? Yes it happens. Columbus Fight Night is on Tuesday of the first week every month, but everytime after that is on Wednesday. Next Wednesday is the next one. What games do you play?

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
Smash? Yes it happens. Columbus Fight Night is on Tuesday of the first week every month, but everytime after that is on Wednesday. Next Wednesday is the next one. What games do you play?
I play Melee and SSF4AE legit I can play a little brawl for fun but I haven't in a long time.

SoulPech

Smash Master
We try :denzel:

This weekend though, Shenanagans and I are traveling to Michigan for a tournament. We do have room for 2 more if anyone wants to go. There's going to be Melee, Brawl, and P:M. Any takers?

Also, I apologize for not keeping the calender up to date. I've been busy with my Let's Play channel, so expect more activity on that in the future.

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
HI EVERYONE! I'M COMING BACK FROM EUROPE IN TWO DAYS!!! and will be living in Cleveland but I was thinking I might come to some of these so let me know if anything interesting is happening. Also and MW brawl tournaments coming up anytime soon?

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
oh snap! if you are there for the next smash tourney i will be at, we should do some epic cario dittos!

i live in texas now but may be moving to ohio sometime in the future

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
LUCARIO IN OHIO!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!! Although the ditto is not my favorite matchup..., but we WILL DO IT! I'm still trying to break out of a beginners skill level so I'm sure you are much more masterful than I am! Also... DID YOU EVER PLAY TRELA? HAS HE TAUGHT YOU HIS SKILLS?

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
YAY SOULPECH!!! I look forward to playing Brawl with you! It's been too long! also is Columbus doing any Brawl tournaments?

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
I've never played trela, but I have talked with him and learned a lot of neat things by watching him. I may get to play him a bit in whobo5.

SoulPech

Smash Master
  • It starts at 6pm and ends at 12a
  • There's more than smash here, so there's like King of Fighters, Street Fighter, Skull Girls, etc.
  • Bring a Setup if you can. Would be helpful.
  • Parking at meters is free at 10:30pm, so to avoid meter parking you can either park past the meters and find a spot or just feed the meter. it's essentially .75/hr. Max 2 hr so you'd have to periodically go out and fill it. I had no problem with it personally
  • Have a fun time!

I don't get off work till 9pm, but other people will be here most likely.

SoulPech

Smash Master
I won't be since I'm working till 9 tonight.

Important Announcement: There is no tourney in MIchigan this weekend, so I will be hosting a smashfest @ my house! Anyone can come anytime after 12pm. Message me for more information.

BE THERE!

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
I see, I just hope someone else other than me will be there. Obviously, I cannot bring my wii. I wonder who's going to show up with a wii. If no one other than me... well...

Top Bottom