• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus, OH Social and Smashfest Thread

SoulPech

Smash Master
I'm sure Carls will go. Mars also expressed interest. Other players are gonna be there w/ P:M Idk I may go depending How i'm feeling, which i'm 50/50

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Oh, I see... well since I live on W.Lane Avenue now, I think I just walk straight up to High Street. Anyways, I really do hope Carls and others show up...

Suyon

Smash Lord
I will be there maybe. After mixing and mingling with other Asians with free food. After 10. Also someone should let me use their wii so I can test my sd card. My wii doesn't read it so
Either sd card or wii broke

Ride to smash fest would be exquisite too for saturday

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Man. This stopped showing up on my watchlist again even though I have it added.

Who's going to SoulPech's smashfest this Saturday? I wanna go after work, then I plan to check out this Matsuricon Sammy & FalconFist talked to me about last week.

I plan to head there Sunday because it seems like I'll have the most time to spend there on that day. Any tips if I do go?

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I can do that, but it'll still have to be after work and the COTAs are a bit iffier on weekends. How long I can stay will likely depend on how late those buses will run.

Sammy also told me that Saturdays are more expensive and I didn't pre-reg.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I'll make that a plan, too.

I decided to go to Matsuricon today, but only to look around and scout. I still got some cosplay pics in, though, and I'll be uploading some of them eventually.

Tomorrow after work is when I'm really going ham on this shindig. I'll be bringing all of my types of controllers for that there game room.

For anyone that knows Hilt, I saw him there.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Just as a reminder: smashfest will be at 4 today. It was at 12 but I forgot people sleep this late lol. 7people are confirmed while 4 are on the fence

SoulPech

Smash Master
Ok guys,

Now that Smashboards is back up, I'm letting y'all know I'm hosting a smashfest this weekend. It'll start at 4 at my place. Let me know if you need my address.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Won't be there for Saturday's smashfest.

I'll likely be on campus on Friday, but I am going to dinner in the afternoon/evening with my family for Dad's Birthday. Who knows about Sunday or Monday though, idk.

KingOfNothing

Smash Apprentice
Hey. I guess Smashboards is back. The reason I havent shown up on Wednesday is for that reason. Im assuming people are still going on Wednesdays, right?

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Is there a Brawl and/or P:M tourney on the 28th any of you are going to?

My work schedule changed for just next week where I'll be working Monday through Friday instead of Tuesday through Saturday. I definitely should be able to attend a tourney again because of that.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Looks like things are completely back to normal since the P:M site is back, too.

I don't know or remember what other Smash sites besides this and AiB got struck.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
If it's not too much trouble, I could go with you. I haven't been to Kentucky yet, anyway, but the others have.

I'll pay my share of gas, of course.

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
Alright. If you're able to get down to Portsmouth, OH in some way then it won't be any trouble. No plans set in stone yet (no one from Morehead has responded to anything about wanting to go, which is the main group of travellers) but I'll let you know.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Meh, just quiz tomorrow and other things I have to take care of. If they are done before I eat dinner or smashfest's time, I will definitely show up (also if I am not lazy that is!). If not... lol

sheNanagans

Smash Apprentice
Sup fellas

I'm going to be back in town from October 9 until October 13.

There will be a smashfest at my place Friday Night and/or Saturday day. (if there's interest)

Let me know if you would want to go.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
We were only doing the Tuesday thing for the Summer. We're back to showing up on EVERY Wednesday.

I'll show up this Wednesday, as usual.

SoulPech

Smash Master
King of Nothing man. Trust me I found this out like 2 weeks ago, lol. I apologize for not being active w/ keeping stuff updated...i've just been busy.

I'll be showing up Wednesday to show up, but i won't be there till 9:30. I'll also get this thread updated and the facebook group updated as well.

Top Bottom