• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus, OH Social and Smashfest Thread

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Not many people playing SSBB these days, but I'm sure a few people will play with you though.

I know Colten, Carls, Mars, etc will play it with you. Plus I have my setup so Carls' can be dedicated back for Brawl if needed.

Mine isn't going to be, though.

SoulPech

Smash Master
I've been fighting a cold since Sunday and I've been taking every medication to get rid of this. I can go tonight, but I'm concerned about getting people sick.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Attendance check. Who's going to Donatos, tomorrow?

As usual, I will come and bring a Brawl/P:M setup with me, but I'll also be playing the traditional fighters I find there, as well.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Perhaps we should quarantine you in a separate room until people in hazmat suit comes in to check you out and clears you :p

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Now, me showing up is depending on how lazy I get... Will I be too lazy to show up for the smashfest? More at 5.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
BUT CHONCE I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOU IF YOU LEAVE EARLY ;~;
BibleThump

If you don't see me tonight, you'll probably see me Friday lol. It really just depends if I want to sleep early or not.

Also, I know you are actually coming it will increase the likelihood that I'll stay. I just don't want a situation like happened two weeks ago where I had to walk home from Main and Morse at 10:30 'cause I missed the last bus.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Great Smashfest last night, everyone. More people showed up for more games, and there was quite a lot of salt to pass around.

Shen, can you or someone else tell me when your own Smashfest starts, again? I might be able to go tomorrow if someone's willing to take me to and from there.

sheNanagans

Smash Apprentice
939 Melrose Blvd pickerington Oh, 43147

Is the address. It will start around 7-8ish ( though feel free to show up anytime around there )

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Dang. I put that in Google Maps and its about 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 away from my house on the bus. Even then, the buses I would have to take won't get too close.

Top Bottom