• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus Gallery Hopping: Date Pending

D

Deleted member

I way interested in playing again, i just dont know when the next smashfest is. i will come though

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Matsuricon is an animoo convention going on this weekend near Columbus. I'll be THERE if anyone wants to Melee it up with me. :) I'd totally ditch it for a 'fest, but I have a panel that I kinda promised I'd do on Saturday. :(

d2Law89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PolarUrs
3DS FC
1263-6319-5484
Matsuricon is an animoo convention going on this weekend near Columbus. I'll be THERE if anyone wants to Melee it up with me. :) I'd totally ditch it for a 'fest, but I have a panel that I kinda promised I'd do on Saturday. :(
when/where?

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
wait a minute now, you better let me know quick if youre going to an anime convention instead of having a smashfest

i actually have to plan for this thing considering i live 2 hours away

Big_R

Smash Champion
Saturday August 14th it's going down!!!!!!!!!

Starts at 5pm bring your friends, bring your girlfriends, bring your moms, dads, gramps and whoever the F else you want cuz its a big party.

I'm posting this cuz a Mr Dan Law doesn;t have internet.

It's at 13th and Summitt. If you need help finding it pm dlaw or me or something and we will hook you up.

BRING SETUPS!!! YES TVS TOOOOOO!!!!!

See ya there

Big_R

Smash Champion
lol

college kids suck. none of u guys have cars. i dont live near campus anymore. i got a place that ppl can come to if they want. but they cant actually cuz i prolly wont barely have no time so gg idk

Big_R

Smash Champion
my boy tc was talkin about a venue and ould have some after hrs action on main and hamilton.

its a gamestore and the owner is down to do biweeklies or w/e and shut down a lil early to have it open for us. Tc wants me to check it out so im gonna do that when we're both free.

but for now....who wants to play now/tonite?????

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
I just moved back in the area, whenever the next campus-area Melee-thing is finished pending I should be there.

The way things are looking now, Saturdays are better than Friday nights for me, but I can change things around if need be.

BigR I'm back now you can't retire anymore.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
once classes start i'll be free anytime after 5 pm on every day, and sunday completely open. and i'm gonna make bigr mah *****

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
P.S. - Matsuricon lied. There was no Melee. :(

Sorry I missed it, guys.
I definitely was also at Matsuricon and I definitely saw you there and called out "WGS!" to you, but you were really far away and ignored me and then walked away and I was in line for registration so I couldn't follow you and never saw you again :(

My girlfriend was cosplaying as Lucy from Elfen Lied, and I was Kouta, although it wasn't much of a cosplay since I just dyed my hair and wore the same generic clothes he does... Most people didn't realize I was him >_<

I was disappointed that there was no melee. I got 2nd in Soul Calibur 4 though.

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
Saturdays would probably be best for me.

If it were on Sunday, earlier in the day would be better.

Friday, I'm free after 2.

Top Bottom