• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus Gallery Hopping: Date Pending

d2Law89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PolarUrs
3DS FC
1263-6319-5484
Next Smashfest -> 5/14 @ 4:30
----
There are only 2 non-laggy TVs now, and still only 1 Wii.

We have a grill and if people want to do a grillout that'd be pretty cool too. What d'you guys think?

d2Law89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PolarUrs
3DS FC
1263-6319-5484
TV (DLaw) - Wii (DLaw)
TV (DLaw) - GC (Dobs)
TV (soap) - GC (nbart)
TV (WGS) - GC (WGS)

This should be enough

d2Law89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PolarUrs
3DS FC
1263-6319-5484
TV (DLaw) - Wii (DLaw)
TV (DLaw) - GC (Dobs)
TV (soap) - GC (nbart)
TV (WGS) - GC (WGS)
TV (BigR) - GC (BigR)

Peerrrrfeeeccctttt

Big_R

Smash Champion
if anything id bring a wii just for the record.... also now i live with soap....for the record.... not that that means anything rly...

Big_R

Smash Champion
ggs at the **** pre smashfest at mine n soaps place that....ajj and i were at.

soap u bum

ajj u bum

Big_R

Smash Champion
alright bros lets get this thread hype it def seems low key but we have pretty solid azz turnouts. i have already seen improvement in my bros and this pleases me. now we only need to expand the scene even more!

i gotta rememeber to tel those other guys who go to these to either get on smashboards or post it uppppp!!

Big_R

Smash Champion
NICE! man darkrain jr over here but u have even LESS posts good shizzznuts that what i like to see.

alright so who's goin to rob's house tourny this saturday? and we still gettin down on a fest fri right? cuz im goin and i need the warm upsies!!!

Kanelol

Smash Lord
Well, I'm an hour from Cincinnati, and like two from Columbus

Not really an insurmountable journey, me and a buddy might be showing up at one of these sometime in the near future

Unk1nd

Smash Rookie
Hey, did anyone take my controller during the smashfest on the 21st? It's silver and if you shake it, it should rattle.

DTR

Smash Journeyman
i might show up again for this. i was the random peach player from that one time. might bring a friend but probably not

DTR

Smash Journeyman
yeah... ive never been in crews. i played you in friendlies and you missed a suicide spike on your last stock with your falco the only time i played it. me and my friend are both going to make it

d2Law89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PolarUrs
3DS FC
1263-6319-5484
PS I'm broke so I won't be able to provide food this time (I don't even have charcoal for the grill :( )

Big_R

Smash Champion
dude last week was like a **** celebration i think we will be ok lol. we could pitch in makes lists and have everyone bring something! liek good ole elemntary

Top Bottom