• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus Gallery Hopping: Date Pending

DippnDots

Feral Youth
nah he moved a few weeks ago, it's right down the street tho. Really anytime on the weekend works for me, except before noon on friday/saturday, but come on, we arent even awake by then.

d2Law89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PolarUrs
3DS FC
1263-6319-5484
My new place is currently not in shape to have a smashfest. Can anyone else volunteer to host?

Master WGS

Smash Lord
my boy tc was talkin about a venue and ould have some after hrs action on main and hamilton.

its a gamestore and the owner is down to do biweeklies or w/e and shut down a lil early to have it open for us. Tc wants me to check it out so im gonna do that when we're both free.
Any word on this happening?

DippnDots

Feral Youth
it's been out for a while flying around and it doesnt seem to want to come back :O I'm gonna grow in some hair and see if he thinks it's a nest or something, runnin outta ideas here

Big_R

Smash Champion
Your body quit. Your bird quit. And unfortunately, it is no longer legit.

Also I ain't doing that gamestore sheezy cuz it requires time and effort. Both things I'm not throwing around at this game too freely.

soap

Smash Hero
is there only 12 spots for melee. Am I reading that right?

if so that's a janky tournament.

might as well just have more spots for the new age games. Melee doesn't need pity tournaments

TheKiest

Smash Champion
@soap: 32 is the cap per event. I just have it there as a place filler so I don't have 32 empty slots taking up space. I'll edit the thread to show spots left next time I update the roaster.

soap

Smash Hero
im not in cbus anymore. I may move back down If I find a decent internship/job down there. I'm lookin

but right now I'm in Cleveland chillin rent free at like three different places saving up money:)

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
first of dippndots ur avatar is legit and is also my bag for school lol and dood playing you was crazy legit so d2 lemme know when the smashfests start up again im gonna be commin to columbus like once a month or so so whenever im up there ill be there and dippndots when im there i hope you are too we need to do some more falco/ganon lol

C_Ferris32

Smash Journeyman
Yea, I can't wait for the Smashfests to start up again either. I'd try and host one, but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work out lol. I've gotta start going to more events, my skill is starting to plateau and I'm bored as hell lol.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
definitely kitty, iz one of my favorite matchups.

dlaw dobs and i are currently playing a **** ton of WoW, i'll work on finding a place to hold these though, they're kinda necessary, for both skill progression and my personal sanity

DippnDots

Feral Youth
bump for the subbers, forget smash fests we're doing a tournament. Not going to be till December at the earliest, I need everyone who's interested to post or pm me. If we want to pull people from other parts of Ohio or even other states we'll need to have a figure for how many people are going to show up. Time to step up guys!

I'm thinking the MoO venue, though if we have too many people i'll find somewhere larger.

Skyson

Smash Ace
"forget smashfests"

T_T

Columbus is almost believably close to me in Canton sometimes. For the sake of Melee I'm almost insane enough to make distances. Also you guys are all awesome. :O

Something's gotta happen, our Melee won't die.

Also subbing with a post, not much to add as I haven't been active in... anything due to work/college/asfasdd. Melee is still the best, though. B)

DTR

Smash Journeyman
If you lemme know when in december i might be willing to come up for a tournament but theres one in amherst you guys should all come too =D

btw im on my friends account so ya **** {kittyMW}

D

Deleted member

Hey, a lot of the kids at Smith Hall at OSU are playin Smash 64 now. Gonna try to get us into Melee as well

Top Bottom