• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbia/Rolla/Mid-MO Discussion Thread

Massive

Smash Champion
Sinister you need to calm the **** down and stop being a goddamn drama queen.

Either drop a few bucks on a new controller, practice more, or quit playing. Stop making excuses like an angsty teenager and DO SOMETHING.

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
Sinister you need to calm the **** down and stop being a goddamn drama queen.

Either drop a few bucks on a new controller, practice more, or quit playing. Stop making excuses like an angsty teenager and DO SOMETHING.
if only you knew.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
It seriously sounds to me like since you learned the game with the insanely loose controller, you're going to have to re-learn the game again with a new one. All over again.

:phone:

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Hey Ziv, that tournament in your sig. When is that happening? And where is it located at? And what's the name of it again? And does it at least have a logo or something? I need answers dangit.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Alright, yea I troll too much. Gotta stop that.

In other news, I requested off this month for Pathways, so here's hoping I get that weekend off. Apparently the CoMO guys don't smash anymore ever since I stopped living there. So this Pathways should be a good warmup. Hopefully.

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
Alright, yea I troll too much. Gotta stop that.

In other news, I requested off this month for Pathways, so here's hoping I get that weekend off. Apparently the CoMO guys don't smash anymore ever since the semester started. So this Pathways should be a good warmup. Hopefully.

fixed. ten

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Sinister's Fox is hella legit when its on. He 4 stocked VTS that time with it at that one Pathways.

And Sam, you know as well as I do, you'd be texting me almost everyday if I was up there like last semester. We smashed a LOT last year. Almost every night lol. Good times.

Edit: Roman! You got your name changed. Ever since Strong Bad mentioned it to me that I could change it via a premium membership, I've wanted to do it, but the payment system was down or something?? Well I'm gonna change mine soon as long as everything is working properly.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
They just recently got premium working again so, if I were you, I would sign up now for that name change. You can pay via PayPal or credit/debit.

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
aaaand roman is green. anyway. ryan all i meant was me and jared played probably 3 or 4 times a week on average the whole summer. but now since school started i've played with jared i think once or twice. and like 4 times total.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Oh *****. I need to add Danielthesereph to the OP.

I might be in Columbia this weekend on Saturday night for the Tiger's game. Anyone wanna smash with your boy Bert?

Ziv, will you please post your most current and up-to-date Elo Chart? I need it for a couple reasons.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Oh *****. I need to add Danielthesereph to the OP.

I might be in Columbia this weekend on Saturday night for the Tiger's game. Anyone wanna smash with your boy Bert?

Ziv, will you please post your most current and up-to-date Elo Chart? I need it for a couple reasons.
Actually ever since I got in on the backroom elo project I quit updating my list. The most current is from after the June pathways.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Mid-MO you guys are quiet.

Strong Bad, what time can you be ready by next Saturday? And try to convince Saffy that she can ride with us rather than make her parents drive the entire way.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Yea someone needs to convince her and I think Adam is the best persuader out of all of us. Adam convince Brandon and Karl to come too.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Brandon and Karl both said they'd probably go to pathways next week. don't **** up this time Bert.

also Yes! is in Bolivar, if we pick him up it'd add 40 minutes to our trip both ways, but he'd pay us some gas $. how many seats you got bert?

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Oh yeah, Sinister, I don't know if Michael told you or not but he recently picked up a controller from a used game shop and it has the loosest stick I have ever felt on a gamecube controller in my life. Come to Pathways next week and you can probably buy/trade for it if that's what you're looking for.

MeijinAkuma

Smash Apprentice
Sinister's fox is broken. Sam1 and I played against him in multiple 2v1 situations for teams and unless we had collectively double his stock count, we lost miserably.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Brandon and Karl both said they'd probably go to pathways next week. don't **** up this time Bert.

also Yes! is in Bolivar, if we pick him up it'd add 40 minutes to our trip both ways, but he'd pay us some gas $. how many seats you got bert?
Afaik, seven. The van. So we'll have the hookups for the tv for you guys to play on the way down.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Bert I'd be really appreciative if you could pick me up. I'll compensate with gas money and good company!

Top Bottom