• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbia/Rolla/Mid-MO Discussion Thread

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
except i don't when i'm playing. but i still can't do anything. i don't think you guys quite understand how much i have tried to make it work. i'm about to give up.

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
at this point it is looking likely that i won't be playing much melee anymore. just have zero desire to play.

Leviathan741

Smash Ace
at this point it is looking likely that i won't be playing much melee anymore. just have zero desire to play.
This is utter BS. Dont worry about this guys. Sinister is the last person that will ever quit smash. If there was no other smasher left on this planet, no... if there was no other person left on this planet, he would figure out a way to create people and force them to play smash.

On another note... it has been one age since I posted here and I see I am removed from the list... jesus the drama in this crew. This crew is a goddamn soap opera.

darkatma

Smash Hero
invest in a new controller at playasia.com
if you're consistently bad with every controller, then the problem is skill based
Geno has that problem; he complains about every controller when in fact it's his lack of tech skill from not playing enough

and if you can't do everything you want to do, try adapting when you make a mistake

MeijinAkuma

Smash Apprentice
This is utter BS. Dont worry about this guys. Sinister is the last person that will ever quit smash. If there was no other smasher left on this planet, no... if there was no other person left on this planet, he would figure out a way to create people and force them to play smash.

On another note... it has been one age since I posted here and I see I am removed from the list... jesus the drama in this crew. This crew is a goddamn soap opera.
You were removed for lack of activity ^_^ <3 <3

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
invest in a new controller at playasia.com
if you're consistently bad with every controller, then the problem is skill based
Geno has that problem; he complains about every controller when in fact it's his lack of tech skill from not playing enough

and if you can't do everything you want to do, try adapting when you make a mistake
well except that there was a controller i could do everything perfect with, but i threw it out the window after playing unspeakably bad at mist. the problem i think was that that controller sucked and it was the controller i learned to play the game with. so when i try to use a regular controller the sticks are way different and i just can't get used to it. the other controller just had like the loosest stick imaginable while still being playable.

Ugvts

Smash Cadet
Yay! Now you can play Brawl. You're used to Melee so you'll have Matrix-vision and it wont matter how weird your controller is because:

1) You'll be thinking so fast it'll seem like ages before your next attack, and

2) You can just go Meta Knight and hold B all day

It's perfect! :teeth:

Leviathan741

Smash Ace
Just making a post............. trying to be activee............ trying to talk about something smash related............................................

Kit kats taste good

MeijinAkuma

Smash Apprentice
Just making a post............. trying to be activee............ trying to talk about something smash related............................................

Kit kats taste good
If you keep up this level of relevance we might add you back to the first page... :D although you'll have to be especially nice to Ryan.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
If you keep up this level of relevance we might add you back to the first page... :D although you'll have to be especially nice to Ryan.
Lol so true. Nav, I'm not going to disclose to you how much I'd like you to post before I add you back, but I just want you to be active enough so u actually know what's going on lol. Also, posting in the Springfield section would be a wise idea as well. :)

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
well except that there was a controller i could do everything perfect with, but i threw it out the window after playing unspeakably bad at mist. the problem i think was that that controller sucked and it was the controller i learned to play the game with. so when i try to use a regular controller the sticks are way different and i just can't get used to it. the other controller just had like the loosest stick imaginable while still being playable.
the more you play with a controller the looser it becomes, kinda like a girl?

Top Bottom