• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colour me Green with Envy

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
FYI, Dark Link first appeared in Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.

Anyway, the sooner Sakurai gets THESE things overwith, the sooner we can get to the newer, better stuff (not that these costumes aren't cool, I just want to see something new and INTERESTING).

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I laughed when I first saw this update, but I did manage to find some light in it all. Though not much, as I knew most of this from E for All footage anyway.

Leopard print Snake > *

T-major

Smash Champion
am I the ONLY ONE who thinks Snakes Leopard Skin Camo is the best thing since Sliced Bread!?

with Snake getting different patterns on his Colour swaps, what do you think the chances of other characters getting some swaps like this are? Like Dedede with Purple and Zebra Stripes! King Pimp Dedede!!

The Qu

Smash Apprentice
Like Dedede with Purple and Zebra Stripes! King Pimp Dedede!!
You win. You just win... I really liked this update, even if it was mostly known already. This has been a great week so far. I hope we get a character soon tho. Tommorow is a month after Dedede was announced.

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
Fire Mario,something they should have done long ago.Zelda looks nice in the "dark" costume,can't wait to try it.

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
Kinda lame that we knew this beforehand...and that some of us saw most of the swaps in demo videos (Anyone remember Bowser's pimp-*** gangsta shell?).

But I like the visual effect of the update. Really saw some cool stuff.

Also, one thing: there isn't gonna be a defined color list for every character. Every character is going to be unique in their costumes. Samus is gonna have different suit swaps....Fox has the Wolfen swap from the vids...even Ike has a Marth swap. Not to mention, what color would you define Snake's orange camo-swap?

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Kinda lame that we knew this beforehand...and that some of us saw most of the swaps in demo videos (Anyone remember Bowser's pimp-*** gangsta shell?).

But I like the visual effect of the update. Really saw some cool stuff.

Also, one thing: there isn't gonna be a defined color list for every character. Every character is going to be unique in their costumes. Samus is gonna have different suit swaps....Fox has the Wolfen swap from the vids...even Ike has a Marth swap. Not to mention, what color would you define Snake's orange camo-swap?
Leapard skin

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
Is it just me, or is there something weird about PP777?
Regardless, it seems that Zelda finally got back.
This update intrigues me because I'm left with a wishlist of colors and ideas and etc.
And one final thing.: ShoDan, where do you get those pics for your sig? ...*Sheepish*...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH:evil::devil::flame::grrr::demon:
stop calling me weird well ya.......
you know keep talking one day you will say something brilliant

T-major

Smash Champion
Fox has the Wolfen swap from the vids...even Ike has a Marth swap.
no they dont! this has been explained many time before!

Fox's "Wolf" costume is the "Dark Fox" costume from the update. it's officially confirmed to not exist!

And a Marth Swap can't exist, becuase it logically makes no sense to be labled as such. Ike having Similar colous to Marth (which would be blue) wouldn't be Marth colours, it would be Blue coloured Ike...

lucario_user

Smash Ace
Is it just me, or is there something weird about PP777?
Regardless, it seems that Zelda finally got back.
This update intrigues me because I'm left with a wishlist of colors and ideas and etc.
And one final thing.: ShoDan, where do you get those pics for your sig? ...*Sheepish*...
shut up. now. i will take actions against you. when brawl comes out. get your code up.

@PP777, Wanna team this tard?

@Kraid Guy, same as above.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
shut up. now. i will take actions against you. when brawl comes out. get your code up.

@PP777, Wanna team this tard?

@Kraid Guy, same as above.

thanks i guess i will;)

I didn't comment on the insult. Shame on you, Shiny Ivysaur.
*sigh*....ok this geting weird so please let's stay on the topic
if their is a dark link maybe their will be dark young link i just can't wait

bob-bomber

Smash Cadet
I'd like Shadow Mario as a good costume! Hey i'm not the only one who ever watched the DK tv show! SWEET!

Phantom_shadow

Smash Rookie
Skeleton Koopa as a color change

since you are making Samus Suit go off and adding interesting color changes for every fighter in the title, I think a fleshless skeleton Koopa (as seen in New Super Mario Bros.), would make a great color change for this Big guy, if not a playable character on its own, also I've been thinking he should spit fireballs cuz thats what he did when we first saw him so, if you are making some changes in Mario's special moves, why not add this to Bowser's? you could even have it spit the fireballs when you tap B and if you hold it, he could firebreath as always.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
am I the ONLY ONE who thinks Snakes Leopard Skin Camo is the best thing since Sliced Bread!?

with Snake getting different patterns on his Colour swaps, what do you think the chances of other characters getting some swaps like this are? Like Dedede with Purple and Zebra Stripes! King Pimp Dedede!!
I agree. The Leopard Skin Camo, A.K.A. his Animals camo from MGS3 is cool. I just wish he would get his Fire camo as his red costume.

The Leapord hasn't been confirmed as Snake's red costume, so there is still a chance.

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
You know I wonder if Snake will get his Tuxedo outfit? And I really can't wait to use Fire Mario. I still don't know why that wasn't included in Melee.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I wish they could've shown Samus's other costumes, like the Phazon and Dark suits I've been hearing about. It'd be somewhat cool if one of Pokemon Trainer's alternate costumes was a female trainer. Not all trainers are guys after all....

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
I wish they could've shown Samus's other costumes, like the Phazon and Dark suits I've been hearing about. It'd be somewhat cool if one of Pokemon Trainer's alternate costumes was a female trainer. Not all trainers are guys after all....
Dark Suit Samus would be awesome. And the Fusion Suit looks like. Zamus would look cool if she had a black outfit as well.

Top Bottom