• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colour me Green with Envy

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
Upgrade to premium. I'm not going to upgrade my account unless I reach 1k posts, which will prove that I've stayed here for a long time. You can, however.

No, it is not! My mind rejects it! *Jumps out of window*
Haha, sorry for that.
i'm having a feeling that sakurai is doing his best i guess it is the last
smash bros game.....oh well look at the bright side atleast we won't be
worried to get another smash bros game and wait......and wait.....and wait for it right

The Director

Smash Lord
What's Sakurai's obsession with these dark characters? More to the point, what's everybody's obsession with these dark characters? Dark Link is cool, most notably because he was in Ocarina, (and somewhat in TP) but Zelda? And Fox? And Pit? What's next, dark Lucas?

blayde_axel

Smash Master
What's Sakurai's obsession with these dark characters? More to the point, what's everybody's obsession with these dark characters? Dark Link is cool, most notably because he was in Ocarina, (and somewhat in TP) but Zelda? And Fox? And Pit? What's next, dark Lucas?
Nailed it right on the head, buddy.

I'm assuming the dark costumes has something to do with Subspace Emissary. It fits perfectly. In Subspace, there would be evil versions of these characters.

Which would mean... that there's a good version of Ganondorf in subspace? lol.

gamer8

Smash Lord
No. Dark Samus.

EdwardGordon

Smash Journeyman
If people are having Opposite counter-parts in their color schemes...

then i am definately looking forward to Flamboyant Ganondorf and Rainbow Bowser

M.K

Level 55
No. Dark Squirtle.

"AHhh! I'm teh TuRt:LE And I CUt MEEself!"

Sieged Eagle

Smash Cadet
In a small, unobstrusive office hidden beneath Len
If people are having Opposite counter-parts in their color schemes...

then i am definately looking forward to Flamboyant Ganondorf and Rainbow Bowser
Guaranteed to give you a seizure like the Japanese children on the mass seizure Poke chapter, or we give you free Wii points!

I'll be impressed if there are dark characters though. Maybe they will be the shadow of them and you have to fight it on a stage, kind of like the OoT shadow Link fight and the Metal character fight, just that the shadow is your darker and better side of yours.

SpitFire15

Smash Ace
The Cool:
Dark Zelda - going to as abused as Dark Link
Dark Fox - same with D. Zelda and D. Link
Yeti DK
Gold Bowser

The Ok:
Pika headband
Black Pit/Gold Pit
Fire Mario - I was hoping they would remove that whack-*** Wario color scheme and give him gold over black or something. But then again, I was hoping for Fire Mario color scheme all along.

The Weird:
Leopard Snake - the new Pink Luigi lol

ragda

Smash Rookie
hmmm...
PT with shiny pokemon, oooh

I think doc and pichu still has a chance
Mewtwo FTW!

The Director

Smash Lord
I seriously hope Sheik is returning.
Dark Sheik ftw.
Well, let's think about this logically: if there's a dark Zelda, and Sheik is infact in Brawl as a Zelda transformation, then logically...dark Sheik!

As a DK main from Melee, I love Yeti DK. Now let's hope for a dark DK. :rolleyes:

Also, I noticed something about Samus: where's the love for the American Samus? Still no representation from the Prime series...

Shiny Ivysaur

Smash Journeyman
Is it just me, or is there something weird about PP777?
Regardless, it seems that Zelda finally got back.
This update intrigues me because I'm left with a wishlist of colors and ideas and etc.
And one final thing.: ShoDan, where do you get those pics for your sig? ...*Sheepish*...

gamer8

Smash Lord
Hey, I was right. Zero suit samus has a black and white alternative costume, looks awesome. Dark meta knight is also an alternate.

I wrote the book on Twilight Princess, of course I've played it. But I had imagined that cut-scene had only regular Link with blank eyes. I didn't remember the dark ones. My apologies.

RedKnight

Smash Ace
Someone recently made a comment about how Dark colorations could be a way of making more bad guys in SE (by using dark colorations) and i just realized that it might be possible seeing as they are being kidnapped and turned into trophy, they might be able to be turned evil (Fallen Angel it FTW!!!)

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
I just love the pikachu with the green bandana! Looks the best. But there's also something different about all three of them. Their fur colors all look different! Could it be that their standard yellow furs got mixed in with a little color from their headgears?

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I just love the pikachu with the green bandana! Looks the best. But there's also something different about all three of them. Their fur colors all look different! Could it be that their standard yellow furs got mixed in with a little color from their headgears?
Slightly. Everyone had that in melee with their fur/skin color on their alt colors.

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
Their fur colors all look different! Could it be that their standard yellow furs got mixed in with a little color from their headgears?

never played SSB, eh?

Top Bottom