• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colour me Green with Envy

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
i think young link should be in by changing links master sword to kokiri sword, and hylian sheild to kokiri sheild but NEVER as his own character (agreed)?

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
no, it wouldnt, itd still be link, just with a different sword and sheild.
You could do that with bowser to turn him into bowser jr. by adding that bandanna.
You arent making a new char, just mentioning them.

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
im not saying that it is suddenly a different char, just that the different char gets mentioned.

Ness is my fav

Smash Rookie
Pika,Pi& Ri

ALL COSTUMES, COLORS, AND ADDED OUTFITS(like pika having hats) ARE AWSOME!!!!

P.S: NOT OVER SPECULATING,JUST THINKING OUT LOUD............If that really IS pichu but evolved, could that mean pikachu evolved into richu?& if so,would that mean they are thinking of puting richu in the game?

P.P.S: Im new here so i wanna introduce myself:

my name is Ness is my fav,obviously,my fav/main is ness

if ness is in brawl :)

if not,Lucas isnt THAT different from Ness in battle,right?

this is my 1st post ever,but ive read the blogs,so dont think im just some noob who happened to find the site

Thank you

Smash Ace
okay, (yeah, I'm like a month late. sue me.) I know who I will use for LIFE!!!
Mario: red/white
DK: white
Link: black (woulda been blue, but blue didn't meet my standards this time around)
Samus: light blue
Fox: blue (might switch between black)
Pikachu: green (and norm)
Zelda: black
Pit: black
Bower: gold/black (E4A)
Kirby: green (saw in todays)
Peach: (if I ever decide to come out of the closet) red
Ike: most likely norm
Snake: norm.
PT: green. (green charizard FTW!!!)
Sonic: TBA

if a character wasn't mentioned, I don't know their color schemes/haven't seen one I wanted.
so yeah, there's all my faves.
till next time,
=2007=

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
okay, (yeah, I'm like a month late. sue me.) I know who I will use for LIFE!!!
Mario: red/white
DK: white
Link: black (woulda been blue, but blue didn't meet my standards this time around)
Samus: light blue
Fox: blue (might switch between black)
Pikachu: green (and norm)
Zelda: black
Pit: black
Bower: gold/black (E4A)
Kirby: green (saw in todays)
Peach: (if I ever decide to come out of the closet) red
Ike: most likely norm
Snake: norm.
PT: green. (green charizard FTW!!!)
Sonic: TBA

if a character wasn't mentioned, I don't know their color schemes/haven't seen one I wanted.
so yeah, there's all my faves.
till next time,
=2007=
Peach pink is the best and the red is awesome too

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Peach is indeed awesome. I wish her white "nurse" dress is coming back. I used to always play her in that attire. I'm looking forward to using Peach is Daisy's clothing and hopefully, they've also given Peach a dark form so she could represent her character from Paper Mario 2. But with both princesses getting dark forms, I think that will be unlikely, because it seems they are trying to differentiate the two so much this time around. I'm betting Peach is getting her white silk dress back, while Zelda is the one with a darkness appeal.

I love Zelda, but I was hoping that Sheik's hair would be the same as the Zelda she transformed. Kind of a shame. But this makes me want to see her even more in her color swaps. Gothic Sheik is a highlight I'm looking forward to. I hope that the blue attired Zelda has raven black hair, because every picture we've seen her in, Zelda has a different hair color. It seems Zelda's gimmick in Brawl is her hair colors. But seeing 5 out of the 6 color swaps for Zelda, she looks incredible in all of them.

I hope Green colored suit Samus will somehow have a greenish tone in her, just to remember her from past Metroid games.

*I'm looking forward to all of the color swaps of the female characters, because they all seem so interesting this time around and I can't wait to test them all out for myself in person when I get Brawl.

Top Bottom