• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colour me Green with Envy

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
No, you aren't. The phazon suit is not black. It is the suit in MP3 that is gray and blue. The black suit would be the Dark suit, featured in MP2.
I was referring to the black Phazon Suit in the first Prime. The Dark Suit in Echoes was brown, and I haven't played Corruption yet. Maybe I'm just wrong. So does Samus have a black colored suit?

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
no it won't .....*sigh*........come on can't you think well for a min
zelda and peach would be nice but i hope sakurai add a black or a dark team
Why wouldn't it? I think it will be.

Phazon suit from the original Metroid Prime was my favourite suit of all. I can't wait to be able to play with it on.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Yeah, when the huge Omega Pirate fell on you and turned your suit into phazon? Classic.
Oh man, yeah, that was epic. And then seeing the suit, you're like "RGWG#%GH%#RHRTHAW!!!!!!!"

I'd rather a racoon suit for Mario, or tanooki suit. Racoon suit is one of the most recognizable, Mario 3 is a lot of people's favourite Mario game, and old skool ftw.

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
Oh man, yeah, that was epic. And then seeing the suit, you're like "RGWG#%GH%#RHRTHAW!!!!!!!"

I'd rather a racoon suit for Mario, or tanooki suit. Racoon suit is one of the most recognizable, Mario 3 is a lot of people's favourite Mario game, and old skool ftw.
Crazy. That's exactly what I did!:laugh:

I don't know..... he's only doing color changes, not alternate costumes though.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I'd love for them to sick Racoon Mario in. But then they would HAVE to change the entire physics of Mario's jump and fall for that, so it wouldn't work. But still, it would look cool.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
I don't know that there's really a better place to post this, but...

Did anyone else notice this? Why the heck are "on screen appearances", "color change", and "three different taunts" under "techniques" on the DOJO site???

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
I don't know that there's really a better place to post this, but...

Did anyone else notice this? Why the heck are "on screen appearances", "color change", and "three different taunts" under "techniques" on the DOJO site???
i think the same thing happened in the melee updates which is about 6 years ago

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Top Bottom