• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Maids? Awesome.

TIM. You did not answer my last post. Is it at all possible Kyle and I can stay up at your place for Supercon? We just don't want to drive back and forth for all three days, y'know? Hopefully you see this sometime soon. Anyway...

Maids?!

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
TIM. You did not answer my last post. Is it at all possible Kyle and I can stay up at your place for Supercon? We just don't want to drive back and forth for all three days, y'know? Hopefully you see this sometime soon. Anyway...

Tim is currently in California. Please leave a message after the beep...

Beeeep.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Moblin, Meno, Tim, who else?

That's it, because Mike's a ******* and no one else had the money or somethin'.

Also, there was gonna be a "friendlies" day today, where everyone was supposed to just hang out at the venue. But instead they're starting doubles pools today, and Moblin doesn't have a partner for Brawl. Go figure.

This is Moblin posting on Meno's laptop btw. Btiches

Underload

Lazy
"Denver, Colorado is nothing but fields, a house farm every 3 miles, and an airport. It blows.
1:05 PM Jul 9th from txt
"

That was a Genesis twitter entry from ChiboSempai. Lmao we've had M2K and Chibo both go through Denver, and they both hate it!

Midwest is the best!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Denver is the anti-farm. 12 story building every 3 feet. WTF is he talking about?

It's a field with a farm every 3 miles BETWEEN towns. But it's like that in every state. >_>

And who uses twitter anyway? D:<

Edit:
Because it needs to be brought back up real quick...
EVERYBODY CLICK MY SIG AND JOIN THE GROUP. DO IT.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Moblin is so awesome with his Ganon that he's going solo in teams.

RIGHT MOBLIN? Yeah. He knows I'm right...

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
"Denver, Colorado is nothing but fields, a house farm every 3 miles, and an airport. It blows.
1:05 PM Jul 9th from txt
"

That was a Genesis twitter entry from ChiboSempai. Lmao we've had M2K and Chibo both go through Denver, and they both hate it!

Midwest is the best!
Yeah, too bad they didn't ACTUALLY go through Denver. Just DIA. Losers. That's why they say that. They're dumb enough to think that DIA is actually in Denver. It's like thinking O'Hare is in O'Hare.

EDIT:

Seriously, you figure Chibosempai would at least know basic geography. For shame.

EDIT 2:

****, I really do love Colorado. I wrote on his profile.

D:<

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
This is tim. None of us are in teams because Meno didn't want to be, and I forgot to tell moblin before registration closed. So we're warming up for tomorrow, and also playing Blazblue. Also, my phone is dead and moblin broke his phone.

Also, moblin eats like 6 meals a day >.>

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
M2K is an assuming dumb@ss. Short and simple. :)

Also, stop riding his d*ck, it's getting pretty sick.

Tony <3 Let's BlazBlue! I can be Jin, and you can be Ragna... Brother~ <3

Fino

Smash Master
Kansas is bringing 4 people. Everyone else is going to the circuit event. Is there anything we should know about super-con that isn't listed in the OP? What about housing...?
If someone could either PM me or hit me up on aim for some info, that'd be greatly appreciated.

Crew battles anyone?

~Fino

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
M2K was in Denver, too. Why didn't we abduct him, again?
He was only here for like... 30 minutes. By the time we got back to Denver, he'd have missed his flight. D:

This is tim. None of us are in teams because Meno didn't want to be, and I forgot to tell moblin before registration closed. So we're warming up for tomorrow, and also playing Blazblue. Also, my phone is dead and moblin broke his phone.

Also, moblin eats like 6 meals a day >.>
Man. I shoulda pitched my Genesis idea to you after all. Oh well, just make it out of pools and I'll be :D :D :D foreber. Or for a day, at least. Also, beat HugS so he can cry about it more. lololol

6 meals a day is actually a good thing. I need to get on it, but I need to work out so my metabolism has even more incentive to speed up.

ANYONE WANNA WORK OUT?! NO HOMO!

Tony <3 Let's BlazBlue! I can be Jin, and you can be Ragna... Brother~ <3
All homo. Yes prs.

Oops! Then Chibo feat. M2K

And someone missed the irony in my post.
That would be a great song. It's like the anti- Ankoku feat. Dark Pch.

Kansas is bringing 4 people. Everyone else is going to the circuit event. Is there anything we should know about super-con that isn't listed in the OP? What about housing...?
If someone could either PM me or hit me up on aim for some info, that'd be greatly appreciated.

Crew battles anyone?

~Fino
supercon is gonna suck youre gonna be disappointed you drove so far

Dekar173

Justice Man

Crew battles anyone?

~Fino
Albuquerque Crew is definitely down for a Crew battle :)

4v4, correct? Or did you want to pick up an extra at Supercon. Either way, we're down.

Dekar173

Justice Man

How much?

Also... do you know of anyone who can house us?

~Fino
$10/head sound good to you?

I'd also like to know, how many of the Kansas crew is down for a $10 MM with me?

Who all is Kansas bringing? NM has myself, GoldenGlove, Tarmagoyf, Isaccard, and Sliraobe God.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Hey everybody this is Moblin. We're goin to singles right nao. When meno gets out of the shower and I goes to the bathroom. All 3 of us are doing Brawl singles and I'm in melee, idk which comes first so i'm kinda worried. but whatever, it'll probably work out since lots of smashers are late. wish us luck!

Fino

Smash Master
$10/head sound good to you?

I'd also like to know, how many of the Kansas crew is down for a $10 MM with me?

Who all is Kansas bringing? NM has myself, GoldenGlove, Tarmagoyf, Isaccard, and Sliraobe God.
Sounds good to me... though we might want to hit $15, I'd have to ask the rest of the crew. Let's keep it at $10 for now.

If any of us have money, I'm sure we'd MM you ;)

Also, can anyone help us on the housing situation?

~Fino

Top Bottom