• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I really wanted to get some videos up on youtube so I could get my mains critiqued before genesis...

but then I remembered I main ganon and I laughed, since Ima get ***** anyways.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so we're leaving for genesis in less than 24 hours! I'll be posting here when you can start showing up, if you wanted to arrive early for practice or boredom or the like. Be sure to bring: Deodorant, bathroom supplies, a pillow, a blanket or sleeping bag, something to entertain on the drives, a controller, money! Also, if someone could print up directions, that'd be great. We'll be going from 1048 Josephine St. to 2436 Mahogany Way, Antioch, CA 94509. Also, someone should bring a wii and brawl/melee, though I'm pretty sure I have melee and a memory card. And a universal remote would be nice, if we need to mess with the hotel tv. Anything else I forgot that we need to take?

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I have Brawl and my wii, but no memory card for melee. should I still bring it?

And for things to do in the car, zaj's friend has one of those slick mini-screens that you can hook up to your gamecube and play on the go.

I should convince his mom to let him come.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Double post: Don't forget things to play music! And if you have car adapters for those things, that'd be good too.

Any/all of those would be good.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
WOO I got a job interview at Denny's tomorrow and I'm flippin' the f**k out. Wish me luck you stupid sons of *****es going to Genesis without me my awesome bestest amigo pals in the world.

Well Zaj, obviously your mom is just going to be one of those helicopter parents that assumes the worst about everyone. Nothing anyone can do can convince her that the world isn't out to get you. Sowwy.
She's normally the coolest mom that any kid could have. Srsly. All my friends think she's awesome. She seems to have drawn the line here though. Probably cause she's seen her friends have "bad experiences" in high school, so it's kind of understandable. >_>

****ing *** ***** you *****ing **** on a stick, ****ity **** **** nazi *****.
*** ** *** ********** *********** ***** pony **** **** ********* **** *** ***********
Also, your new avatar is awesome.

does that mean your mom is a cougar/milf?
@yang: yes lol

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
WOO I got a job interview at Denny's tomorrow and I'm flippin' the f**k out. Wish me luck you stupid sons of *****es going to Genesis without me my awesome bestest amigo pals in the world.
you still wanna go? because a job interview is the perfect leverage to say you did something responsible and therefore deserve to go on a trip with your Bestest Amigo Pals in the World, which I can barely admit that you forgot to capitalize.

Put that hair in a ****ing ponytail or something though. You look like a druggie

She's normally the coolest mom that any kid could have. Srsly. All my friends think she's awesome. She seems to have drawn the line here though. Probably cause she's seen her friends have "bad experiences" in high school, so it's kind of understandable. >_>
Okay, rule number ****ing 1 of Parental combat: NEVER admit that their side is "Understandable." Even if it is. You're a spoiled teenager and you get whatever the **** you want, even if you don't deserve it in the first place. Jesus...

Now, if you still want to go, you definitely have time for that job interview. With this responsible push, I think some outside assurance might just push her over the cliff and let you go. Let me know if you want me to call her tomorrow dude, I can be incredibly polite and convincing when I need to be.

*** ** *** ********** *********** ***** pony **** **** ********* **** *** ***********
Also, your new avatar is awesome.

I know. It's an even closer up image, so I can face the fear and look it straight on every time I come onto smashboards. I've gotta admit it's helping my usually edgy composure.

Oh yeah and actually I forgot what your mom looks like. but iirc, she's pretty hot... which is more than likely why your friends adore her so much.

It's a friend's duty to tell him that his mom is hot,I don't even wanna hear it guys.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
LONG POAST TIEM

you still wanna go? because a job interview is the perfect leverage to say you did something responsible and therefore deserve to go on a trip with your Bestest Amigo Pals in the World, which I can barely admit that you forgot to capitalize.

Put that hair in a ****ing ponytail or something though. You look like a druggie
Job interview is at 7pm, and my mom doesn't get home till about 8:00-8:30 tomorrow, giving you about an hour and a half to somehow convince her that this one thing has set me up to go half way across the country with a pedo. I don't even have the job yet, and if I DO get the job, what if they want me to start the next day? I'm normally optimistic but I don't see this happening. You can try if you want to. :(

I'm offended mister. I do not look like a druggie! I just look like a lazy f**ker that doesn't give a s**t about anything. But yeah, I've already been told by 9001 people to put it in a ponytail. :p

Okay, rule number ****ing 1 of Parental combat: NEVER admit that their side is "Understandable." Even if it is. You're a spoiled teenager and you get whatever the **** you want, even if you don't deserve it in the first place. Jesus...
I don't admit anything is understandable in front of them, dummy. I know how things work!

Now, if you still want to go, you definitely have time for that job interview. With this responsible push, I think some outside assurance might just push her over the cliff and let you go. Let me know if you want me to call her tomorrow dude, I can be incredibly polite and convincing when I need to be.
Again, try if you want, but I don't think it's gonna happen. D:

I know. It's an even closer up image, so I can face the fear and look it straight on every time I come onto smashboards. I've gotta admit it's helping my usually edgy composure.
lol

Oh yeah and actually I forgot what your mom looks like. but iirc, she's pretty hot... which is more than likely why your friends adore her so much.

It's a friend's duty to tell him that his mom is hot,I don't even wanna hear it guys.
LOL

lol zajice your the only person that makes me laugh irl reading these boards, your funny!!

Underload

Lazy
Best course of action would have been to ask two weeks before Genesis, and when she says no, get all sincere and ask "well what can I do to convince you to let me go? ;'( "

Just filing this away for future reference.

Also:

2 MORE YEARS AND I'M FREE DAMMIT.
STOP STEALING MY LINES!

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
well if I do call, and she asks you if you really want to go after I've worked me magic: say YES!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!111!1!one!@!!!!!!!ELEVENTY

also, I assume the Lols mean that I'm completely right.

if you've spent any of your money on that 64 project I'm gonna kill you!

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I joined it, since I love rocket power.

and I think tim has already reserved a hotel room?

idk

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
o hay Moblin gess wut?

Mom isn't coming home till about midnight now, and (here's the kicker) she left her cell phone charging here. Meaning she's uncontactable until after midnight. Trying to completely shift her mindset within an hour was crazy enough, but now you guys would have to delay your trip for me to try and convince her of something that probably won't happen anyway.

I did already spend some of the money (not all of it) on n64 stuff, but at this point it doesn't matter. There's no way this is happening.

I'm giving up on Genesis. All my attention is now on Supercon. GET HYPED. At least now I'll have time to practice my melee fox enough to actually stand a small chance in tourneys.

I always hated Rocket Power. >_>

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Mom isn't coming home till about midnight now, and (here's the kicker) she left her cell phone charging here. Meaning she's uncontactable until after midnight. Trying to completely shift her mindset within an hour was crazy enough, but now you guys would have to delay your trip for me to try and convince her of something that probably won't happen anyway.
Total biff.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's okay Zaj, we can just watch the livestream.

OH WAIT. http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=26539

Read the first half of the first sentence. Nice job, TOs.

You and me can hold the fort while everyone is off to Genesis. We can't leave our state completely unprotected. Out of staters will come and destroy the place! D:

WE'RE GONNA REP COLORADO IN COLORADO *****ES.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
No, because then I couldn't resist glomping you!

I just have to remember not to go behind any counters this time...

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was just looking for an excuse to post that image SOMEWHERE. (I have an image for every situation you can think of. Even situations that are highly unlikely to happen. Like the one just now.)

Also, nailed my job interview. They want me for a second one on Friday. So I can't go to Genesis no matter what now...

Top Bottom