• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I've told you it annoys the **** out of me. Don't get all butthurt because I decided that the only way to get it through to you was to call you Stephanie Meyer.
I'm just saying, if you say "No, seriously guys, please do not call me that." instead of "Haha, you guys are funny, *******es." with an angry laugh at the end, you might get better results. But if you really think your precious nicknames can get to me, you needed meaner cousins.

On a side note Zaj, you could tell them to get a taser to bring with you. I doubt I'd **** anyone that tased me. Or tell them you found 8 gigs of naked ladies on my computer!

Also, Boo Evo, but it isn't the week of Supercon at least.

Finally, I got Tim-Tams! Yeah! 3 different flavors of them! And another Australia/New Zealand candy that I need to take a picture of and put up online.

Dekar173

Justice Man
"Y'all" is a term used by inbreds to feel more at one their genetically mixed up brethren.

Anyway, I'd really love to go to Evo. I'm looking at Greyhound costs currently... I'd just have to get a ride to the venue/wherever I'd be staying o.o

@CO- Do any of you have housing for us for Supercon? I don't want to waste my time staying with the NVGA group if it's in the same hotel room (for upwards of 10 people...)

Anyone?! =X

Also, is it just me, or is the NVGA website ********/difficult to navigate?

I'm already registered, but have been trying to find the list of pre-reg'd people again (I've been checking every week or so) and now since it's been revamped, it refuses to take me to the screen I'm looking for.

Flashy and full of images =/= practical

If no one can register... How is the tournament going to be a success?!?

>:o

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
I might be going to evo with ET.... But if he doesn't go, we should team Flux if your not teaming with anyone....

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I might have some room for housing, I gotta find out how many people Dook is gonna have with him.

So, genesis people, does leaving my place at 10pm Wednesday work? We should get in there by 6pm at that rate, which will give us a chance to eat, catch up with other smashers there. Also, we should probably take the following things: A wii with brawl and melee, a universal remote control, maybe my xbox for blazblue, and a cooler to keep some drinks in so we don't have to make too many stops.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Also, for genesis, there were no more double rooms left, so we just have a single, so bring a blanket/sleeping bag and pillow, and we'll just rotate the bed >.>

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Hey Tim. Any chance me and Kyle can stay up at your place for Supercon? We just don't want to drive back and forth all three days. That would be lame.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
So...please don't hate me over this, but I've decided:
TL to start every match (unless it's against MK...)
MK if I lose the first match.
If I win the first match, either Kirby or GaW

I just...can't go it alone with Tink...not only do I feel the character can't handle it, but I just can't stand spacing Zairs and spamming my *** off... Still, Tink we always be my main; I'm just going to be a little less hesitant to play as others.

BTW I LOVE playing as Meta...He's just too fun...So...yeah...I don't know why I said any of this... Boredom
I guess...

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Well...If I won the first with Tink, I would have gone GaW or Kirby for #2... So I would either go MK or whichever character I didn't use from the first.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also, for genesis, there were no more double rooms left, so we just have a single, so bring a blanket/sleeping bag and pillow, and we'll just rotate the bed >.>
According to my mother one of my sources, you're supposed to sleep in the same bed as the younger males accompanying you.

BTW I LOVE playing as Meta...He's just too fun...So...yeah...I don't know why I said any of this... Boredom
I guess...
I used to like MK a lot more before I learned how gay he was. :<
I still use him for kicks every once in a while.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
According to my mother one of my sources, you're supposed to sleep in the same bed as the younger males accompanying you.

I used to like MK a lot more before I learned how gay he was. :<
I still use him for kicks every once in a while.
does that mean your mom is a cougar/milf?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Well Zaj, obviously your mom is just going to be one of those helicopter parents that assumes the worst about everyone. Nothing anyone can do can convince her that the world isn't out to get you. Sowwy.

Also, the weekend of Evo, there are 2 possible brawl tourneys in the springs. One is a side event to a BB tourney, but should have a few people at the least. The other is the Mcdonalds Midnight Gaming Championship thing.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
So he sold a decent game for a mediocre 2d fighter? Either way, I guess. I'm returning Ghostbusters as soon as I beat it. Gotta get ODST :D

*edit*
That makes no sense, Tim. Connect two 360s together. You're playing offline. If you want to play splitscreen, buy the wii version.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna call zajice's mother today. I'm from his school and I've never done drugs. I have a good chance....

I made another account because I forgot the password to the other one after the last reset, because I neglected to change it from all te numbers to something more reasonable. and my email won't receive the password reset message or some reason.

@yang: yes lol

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
No, Tony still has it.

Demo, I sold a fun game with a very short single player (with EXTREMELY long load times) and no local multiplayer, for a very fun 2d fighter that can do multiplayer online AND offline. Don't blame me if you can't figure out how to have fun with the game =D

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
No, Tony still has it.

Demo, I sold a fun game with a very short single player (with EXTREMELY long load times) and no local multiplayer, for a very fun 2d fighter that can do multiplayer online AND offline. Don't blame me if you can't figure out how to have fun with the game =D

****ing *** ***** you *****ing **** on a stick, ****ity **** **** nazi *****.

Dekar173

Justice Man
No I was serious. What really needs to happen though is the traditional fighter scene here in Abq. needs to get WAY better. They suck, and don't even try to get better. It means less than orthodox rules need to be made in order to make them keep coming back for tourneys.

(I'm the main TO for fighting games here in NM, and that's because I win by default. There are no other TOs for fighting games T.T)

V13 will **** our scene, I can already see it coming.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
You guys know me, I'm sticking with street fighter as soon as I can play it seriously again.

I never said anything about trading in Ghostbusters, just that you can play it offline......if you have two 360s, two copies of the game, two televisions, and the cable to connect systems.........

It's good that you enjoy Blazblue more, since you kids do love your fighting games. Personally I'm going to get the remade TMNT:TiT for Xbox arcade :D

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Well yes, all people should be getting that. It is almost worth getting a 360 just for turtles in time. But quite frankly, ghostbusters was a ton of fun, but I didn't want to have everyone here buy it just so we could play together. As TVs have gotten bigger, split screen should remain. I played mario kart 4 player split screen on a 10" TV in my day, durnit!

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I honestly don't blame you for trading it in. Playing it once is enough for me, and then I'm getting something else.

Top Bottom