• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
BTW, i love tony tony. XD
Who doesn't? Amirite?

NAME ONE OoSER THAT DIDN'T WANNA RIDE *********!

I'll be there tomorrow, only till 3:30 or so. D:

We could do a teams w/ item standard on Sat, then do the real tournaments on Sunday. That sounds like a good idea.

Myem, MM? I dunno for sure if I'll be able to do it, but if I have the money, I'll accept, simply because I'm doing the exact same thing for SF, and need money to give to their good players. XD

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
6.59d is out, most likely fix on the armlet with no degen exploit. Switch needing 100% votes is now really good. So there's a tourney on Friday/Saturday/AND Sunday? wtf
i think just saturday / sunday and i'll probably be there saturday/ sunday since the game room is open 24/7? maybe i'll be able to stay up/ take a nap there.

btw we will miss u steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kmgamer

Smash Apprentice
Ok. Just to let everyone know, I'm only gonna have two tv's running w/ smash just because its all i have.

Sean and I were also thinking about recording some matches, does anyone have a dvd recorder or even vcr we could use to record?

GanondorfMan33

Smash Cadet
I can't bring a full setup, but I can bring my Wii. Does that help? Also, if you want me to bring my recording stuff, I can as well.

DTL: I'll text you with my number. How did you lose mine?

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
New zelda announced? Where have I been?

*edit*

Saw the video, it does indeed look stupid. Why the **** is link a train conductor?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuW2LY6u8uQ

Phantom Hourglass with a train instead of a boat...

Seriously? A train? That just seems so out of place... And they take him out of his tunic and make him wear some silly conductors outfit... IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT. They should just make a DS Zelda where you can actually run around the world instead of being restricted to some random vehicle to take you places.

At least the ancient Gameboy games actually let you travel around, look for secrets, and fight things. These DS Zelda games are kind of a let down. :(

kmgamer

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, smashfest is over. For all who came, it was a lotta fun. I don't have a lotta time right now so i'll save my shoutouts for later lol. Thank you everyone for coming, its been fun gettin back into smash again.

The Marth

Smash Apprentice
So if anybody remembers me... I'm back =D
The only place you wouldve seen me is C3 last summer or at random fest at tim's house (thx btw, I had fun)
Hola

kmgamer

Smash Apprentice
Hey all,

It was a really fun smashfest today. Sorry it couldn't have been longer but my parents had some plans.

Kenny ant Tony: sorry I didn't get to play you guys more. It had been forever and it was good to see you guys again tho.

Mikezor: It sux you couldn't stay longer, but the matches i got in with you were hella fun

Yang: ****! Nuff said lol. I had no idea there was new talent like that in Colorado. You showed me a few things in a matchup that i thought i knew everything about. I'll have to work on improving quite a bit, but we'll definately have to play again this summer.

EvoZ: Nice meetin you man. Since you live so **** close, we'll have to smash it up when i get back in town this summer.

For everyone who didn't come, I hope we can play again/meet sometime soon. I heard Ferdi and Lovo got really good so I'm gonna have to see what that is like.

Overall tho, very fun day.

PEACE

J

Joeleoleol

Hey guys. Just signed up here today, but me and a couple of friends live here in the fort collins/loveland area, and we're looking to meet some other people, probably in denver (as i see most of you are in denver =D) to get together and play melee. If anybodies interested, just leave me a comment.

We're smash-aholics so, we can play pretty well. =D

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. Just signed up here today, but me and a couple of friends live here in the fort collins/loveland area, and we're looking to meet some other people, probably in denver (as i see most of you are in denver =D) to get together and play melee. If anybodies interested, just leave me a comment.

We're smash-aholics so, we can play pretty well. =D
tell me next time you get together and im comin up baby

*cue im coming up music*

anyway ferdi wtf happened why werent you there yesterday everyone cool was

GanondorfMan33

Smash Cadet
Okay.

With more and more people "coming out of their caves" as it were in Northern Colorado, I think it's time we built a scene for it. We should at least if nothing else all get together and play sometime, make a good day out of it with nothing but smash.

It would also be good for everyone to get acquainted with one another up North, and build a good core scene that we can take to Denver and wherever else. We could also learn to coordinate rides to Denver for tournaments and make sure that everyone in NoCo that wants to go, can go. Hell, if we could gain enough interest, we could even host our own.

We should all get together at least once for melee/brawl and have a good time. It'll be convenient for many of us. Perhaps not this weekend because of Wasabi, but maybe the weekend after or during the week. I personally wouldn't be able to host, but I'm sure someone could.

Let me know what you NoCo's think, I really want the scene to be stronger.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I can probably show up for anything over spring break, which starts this weekend for me. So let me know if you guys are planning anything. Otherwise I'll just stay in mah cave for the winter, also.

Top Bottom