• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
if anyone wants to do anything today ill drive anywhere cuz im off until next next monday wooooooooo

attention moblin

if anyone wants to come over either 6373 s jericho way 80016 or call me 720 935 8484 go go call me lets play some melee mirite ye lets do it

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. Just signed up here today, but me and a couple of friends live here in the fort collins/loveland area, and we're looking to meet some other people, probably in denver (as i see most of you are in denver =D) to get together and play melee. If anybodies interested, just leave me a comment.

We're smash-aholics so, we can play pretty well. =D
u should come to mikezors house today

6373 s jericho way 80016

mike i'll probably show sometime after 12 or so

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Moblin, we'll get together all next week and try to bring you up to speed on Melee. Get wavelanding on platforms and l-canceling dair, uair, and fair down, if you can.

tell me next time you get together and im comin up baby

*cue im coming up music*
I'll come, too. :D

FAKE EDIT: OMG, CLASS GOT CANCELED! I WANNA PLAY SUM MELEEZ!

REAL EDIT: Nice playing you again, Kyle. Sorry I went Sheik, I can't play anyone else while gone. D: D: D:

For the record, for any matches you guys taped/upload, I played Red Sheik, Blue Peach, and default Falco. You should only post the Sheik, prolly.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Moblin, we'll get together all next week and try to bring you up to speed on Melee. Get wavelanding on platforms and l-canceling dair, uair, and fair down, if you can.

I'll come, too. :D

FAKE EDIT: OMG, CLASS GOT CANCELED! I WANNA PLAY SUM MELEEZ!

REAL EDIT: Nice playing you again, Kyle. Sorry I went Sheik, I can't play anyone else while gone. D: D: D:

For the record, for any matches you guys taped/upload, I played Red Sheik, Blue Peach, and default Falco. You should only post the Sheik, prolly.
and i was the white marth having to play all u dumb jumping bird falcos

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'd come get whooped in some melee, but I scurred of the california drivers that have moved out here over the years and never learned to drive in snow

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
actually doesn't seem like its gonna clear up

"A BLIZZARD WARNING has been posted for the Denver metro area and all of northeastern Colorado through 6 a.m. Friday.

Total snowfall across metro Denver will range from 10 to 18 inches by 9:00 a.m. Friday.

In the Front Range foothills, and in the southern portion of the metro area along and south of C470/E470 total snowfall will be more in the 16 to 24 inch range with the heaviest occurring at and above 7,000 feet in elevation.

Snow and blinding wind will be commong throughout the area Thursday and Thursday night.

Highs Thursday will hold from 21 to 25 degrees.

Winds will be from the east-norteast at 15 to 30 mph with occasional gusts to 40 mph."

M

myemfar

Okay.

With more and more people "coming out of their caves" as it were in Northern Colorado, I think it's time we built a scene for it. We should at least if nothing else all get together and play sometime, make a good day out of it with nothing but smash.

It would also be good for everyone to get acquainted with one another up North, and build a good core scene that we can take to Denver and wherever else. We could also learn to coordinate rides to Denver for tournaments and make sure that everyone in NoCo that wants to go, can go. Hell, if we could gain enough interest, we could even host our own.

We should all get together at least once for melee/brawl and have a good time. It'll be convenient for many of us. Perhaps not this weekend because of Wasabi, but maybe the weekend after or during the week. I personally wouldn't be able to host, but I'm sure someone could.

Let me know what you NoCo's think, I really want the scene to be stronger.
For sure man, I live like right between CSU and FRCC, right by rocky mountain high school, if you've any idea where that is. We can definitely arrange a get-together sometime, it would be fun. i have a house full of smashers!

anyways...

**** YES SNOW DAY!

i haven't had a snow day in like.. four or five years! lol.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Your family has drowned of dysentery.
Your oxen have been eaten by cod.
Your gun has rusted.
Would you like to play again?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Okay.

With more and more people "coming out of their caves" as it were in Northern Colorado, I think it's time we built a scene for it. We should at least if nothing else all get together and play sometime, make a good day out of it with nothing but smash.

It would also be good for everyone to get acquainted with one another up North, and build a good core scene that we can take to Denver and wherever else. We could also learn to coordinate rides to Denver for tournaments and make sure that everyone in NoCo that wants to go, can go. Hell, if we could gain enough interest, we could even host our own.

We should all get together at least once for melee/brawl and have a good time. It'll be convenient for many of us. Perhaps not this weekend because of Wasabi, but maybe the weekend after or during the week. I personally wouldn't be able to host, but I'm sure someone could.

Let me know what you NoCo's think, I really want the scene to be stronger.
I agree with what Flux said.

Bond and stuff over the summer so when I'm at UNC, I can discreetly slip in when no one's looking.

New avi-sig combo. :D

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Ya I probably will, but i wanna wait a little bit. I think I have to babysit my friends little brother cus he got a snow day. I never got snow days **** them!

Top Bottom