• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
lol OMG that part owns ferdi youre pretty far in one piece wowwwwwszsz that place must be boring if youre reading that fast lolsssszzz
Yea I'm reading like at least 100 chapters a day. I only have about 100 more to go to catch up, not only is it kinda boring but the entire thing is just awesome. How far into the manga is the anime at right now? I just finished Thriller Bark.

Just watch your teammate. Saving them is more important than killing your opponent, no joke.
Highly depends.

oh and Yang, btw tourney results

MaguS-not last.
there, that's all the matters.
dayum

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
He was the Pikachu. And yeah, I remember who you are now. Because of you I had to fight Spelt in singles... I only fight him like every day anyway. :p I think you and me played several friendlies though.

And oh God, I remember watching that match... That sucked dude. I hate Jungle Japes with a passion. I only use it with people with GODLY recoveries... That river has killed me so many times, and if it's not the river, it's that stupid Klaptrap or whatever they're called. Also hate the high ceiling 'cause my mains usually kill off te top...

I remember you! You're the guy who was joking and commenting on everything, and your teammate kept stealing your lives. :p And you made me start laughing when you came over and saw that Ness spike my Snake into the water at Delfino like 50 times and I still didn't die. (I hate that pillar section...)

You gotta tell me how you're able to joke around so much at tourneys... If I wasn't so nervous, I'd probably be acting the same way as you..
Actually, you're close but not quite. Steve, the Yoshi player is the one you are referring too, i'm the one who kept taking his lives cus it's too fun.

Secondly, I like have nothing to do tonight, so anyone in aurora/centennial wanna get together and smarsh or sf4 or somethin?

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Tony I Need That Cable
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Everyone hates Tim, because Tim is a jerk loser face.

How do you reduce lag in the Spanish version of Melee?

El cancel

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Actually, you're close but not quite. Steve, the Yoshi player is the one you are referring too, i'm the one who kept taking his lives cus it's too fun.
Gaaaah, I fail it. :(

Meh, it seemed like him with the way he was talking about how they didn't do to well at teams, and that post just sounded like his personality.

I was close. :/ The weird part is that I know a guy named Steve who is almost exactly like him. I almost thought it was for a second. :p

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Gaaaah, I fail it. :(

Meh, it seemed like him with the way he was talking about how they didn't do to well at teams, and that post just sounded like his personality.

I was close. :/ The weird part is that I know a guy named Steve who is almost exactly like him. I almost thought it was for a second. :p
creepy.........

M

myemfar

Anyone know if we can plan on seeing teams this weekend, or if it will be singles only?

I'm debating whether i want to stay at home with my buddies to practice friday night or if we should go to wasabi and have friendlies/ money matches ( <3 money matches, even though i only got to play two people, and what i won from peachy got taken by steve...)

I have $50 set aside for money matches saturday/friday (if i come friday), so If i havent played you yet, bring your moneh, I will challenge every one of you that i can, you guys better plan on it!

speaking of which, unless you're afraid, i will win my money back steve! so don't spend it! (all two dollars of it! lol.)

and thank god, one of my room mates got saturday/friday night off, so I can drag him down, too :). Hopefully he wont get too much crap for being an MK player, i want to convince him to use his killer Olimar instead...

EDIT: and yes, steve, I'm totally taunting you. The 'unless you're afraid' card is my shield break on the side of the stage :-p. la la la la la la.... *dances with parasol*

off to work... I'll see if I've drawn out any challenges when i get back between midnight and four whenever business drops.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Anyone know if we can plan on seeing teams this weekend, or if it will be singles only?

I'm debating whether i want to stay at home with my buddies to practice friday night or if we should go to wasabi and have friendlies/ money matches ( <3 money matches, even though i only got to play two people, and what i won from peachy got taken by steve...)

speaking of which, unless you're afraid, i will win my money back steve! so don't spend it! (all two dollars of it! lol.)

and thank god, one of my room mates got saturday/friday night off, so I can drag him down, too :). Hopefully he wont get too much crap for being an MK player, i want to convince him to use his killer Olimar instead...

EDIT: and yes, I'm totally taunting you. The 'unless you're afraid' card is my shield break on the side of the stage :-p. la la la la la la.... *dances with parasol*
there should be teams, u should come down anyways it will be fun. Sam lets play sometime tommorow? and i challenge u to a money match 10$

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
**** son, 10 bucks is a lot without a jorb, but you're on! can't refute. i'm going to be job searching til like 2ish tomorrow so, if you wanna text or call around then 720-425-9964. i'll leave up my steam too in case or something.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
**** son, 10 bucks is a lot without a jorb, but you're on! can't refute. i'm going to be job searching til like 2ish tomorrow so, if you wanna text or call around then 720-425-9964. i'll leave up my steam too in case or something.
that was directed at the MYEMFAR guy. But yeah i'll call u/ msg u or what ever

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Well ****it steve, </3. But you gotta get things straight i'm in the same situation right now. Gl with that man.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Man, I just finished chrono trigger for the DS, and I got to say, that lost sanctum sidequest was so boring. You could tell they just tacked it on there even without playing the game before. All in all, it was good to get that old feeling back, since I've beaten it many times as a child.

Also, R4 device is more than worth the 14 bucks it costs.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Good stuff everyone at the tourny

CLiche- Your yoshi is beast....
Nite- lol why you given Jeris tips on how to beat me?? haha
Magus-Where did you go at the end??
Marronator- OUR TEAM BEASTED!!! haha good stuff
Jeris- Too nasty man
Flood- Best two sets ever, comebacks from both of us, how come that **** was not recorded???

Will the wasabii thing be legit or just an anime convention with ******** tournaments tagged on?

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Dude Demo I've never played that before but I loved it!!!!!11111one111!!11

Also if no one is free I'll just show up at the tourney and pair my ganon with some loser that doesn't have a partner. And we'll rock the place. fun fun fun

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Everyone hates Tim, because Tim is a jerk loser face.

How do you reduce lag in the Spanish version of Melee?

El cancel
El cancel

EL CANCEL

EL CANCEL

i ****en loled

I have $50 set aside for money matches saturday/friday (if i come friday), so If i havent played you yet, bring your moneh, I will challenge every one of you that i can, you guys better plan on it!

EDIT: and yes, steve, I'm totally taunting you. The 'unless you're afraid' card is my shield break on the side of the stage :-p. la la la la la la.... *dances with parasol*

off to work... I'll see if I've drawn out any challenges when i get back between midnight and four whenever business drops.
$50 cash battle do it live

Finished OP to chapter 536

GanondorfMan33

Smash Cadet
What about my MK Tim? :( It was a fluke D: MK does suck tough. /fail

Also, who is interested in teaming with me this weekend? Rules:

You must be good and use broken character....

Just kidding. You don't have to use a broken character. I'll handle that. Lol. But srsly someone good team with me pl0x.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
sorry lunch, my friends little brother was being a little crybaby so i had to take him home, otherwise i woulda stayed til like 10.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Hey flux, if you wanna team with my R.O.B. , marth or diddy i'll play with you. otherwise, I suck at teams with other characters.

M

myemfar

that was directed at the MYEMFAR guy. But yeah i'll call u/ msg u or what ever
I'd love to, but I H8 wifi. Lol. At least, enough to not ever bet money on it, haha. If you want to come to fort collins, I'll do it live :p. otherwise if you will be at wasabi fri/sat night I'd be more than happy to do it then, which is when i have the money set aside for (though i'll probably bring more just in case i lose a lot and there are still more people to play... haha)

Mk sucks, I'll whoop them with Ness, and we all know how terrible Ness is.
Please do. He's good, but he needs so badly to learn how to take a loss. I hope he can behave himself this weekend, I'm not sure if all his *****ing and johning is just something he does around people that he knows pretty well or if it is something he does all the time, hopefully it's the former.

Unfortunately, I will not be here for Wasabi, I will have moved to Portland by then.
You just made me a very sad panda :(.

Tim, you're one of the people I'm hoping to MM, though if you can't afford to I better get atleast one friendly out of you assuming you're going this weekend. As well as Evo, Yang, Lunch, and anyone i didn't get to play saturday. Bring a $5 or $10 if you want to take a stab at my wallet, i will have enough for at least a five match with everyone (unless i don't win at all... and theres a ****load of people... you know what i mean, lol) :D. I just need more practice playing non-friendlies, and since i can't easily host tourney's i think MM's are the way to do it :D. Does flood come to these boards at all? He wanted my brawl code to friendly online but i totally forgot to get any contact info from him after saturday :(.

Also, Marron, I'm not completely sure how I'm doing rides this weekend but if you need a ride theres a 50/50 chance I'll be in boulder again to pick up luke (the guy i was at the tivoli with saturday, ike/falco, you were playing with him towards the end before we left), if i do you are more than welcome to come with, most likely I'll be there around mid day friday and will be bringing him back later saturday, you'd be more than welcome to stay at my home away from home in littleton friday night, just putting the offer out there. Though I totally understand if you'd feel awkward around a few people you don't know, lol.

M

myemfar

wait your from fort collins me and ganondorfman are from loveland!! omg!!
Oh really? We must absolutely do some matches, then. I have school noon-5 and work 6-midnight/4am (depends on business), but starting thursday at 5ish I'm free this week, so if you guys want to get together thursday night we should do something here or there :D. or in the least, sometime, we are ALWAYS looking for people to play that don't require a two hour drive, lol.

and ganonman, if you weren't at the denver tourney saturday you haven't, otherwise it's a possibility, lol :-p.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I think Flux is the only MK I've really been scurred of, but even then we're aboot even.

But yeah, I'll be up for some MM action. I'll be at wasabi all weekend, since somehow I'm working there and doing workshops. Whee. Just look for the whitey in the awesome hat, and you'll find me.

I need to start reading one piece again, but I'd probably want to start over. Guess I'm in for some serious reading this week =/

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Pro double post of true importance: The wasabi RANBAT tourney is on Sunday for brawl. The casual tourney is on saturday. If you want to do the Ranbat, that for sure will have actual, intelligent rules, you will want the Sunday tourney. PLEASE BEAR THIS IN MIND!

M

myemfar

Pro double post of true importance: The wasabi RANBAT tourney is on Sunday for brawl. The casual tourney is on saturday. If you want to do the Ranbat, that for sure will have actual, intelligent rules, you will want the Sunday tourney. PLEASE BEAR THIS IN MIND!
you have got to be kidding me. WHERE does it say sunday!? me and my friends had all been planning around saturday, like it says on the cutthroat website! well, i guess it doesn't specify, but it DOES say sat/sun, that would make me a VERY mad panda.

EDIT: on second look, i guess it does say saturday/sunday, though it doesn't specify which are which days... horribly misleading IMO

EDIT2: why am i still at 0 posts? lol.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
you have got to be kidding me. WHERE does it say sunday!? me and my friends had all been planning around saturday, like it says on the cutthroat website! well, i guess it doesn't specify, but it DOES say sat/sun, that would make me a VERY mad panda.

EDIT: on second look, i guess it does say saturday/sunday, though it doesn't specify which are which days... horribly misleading IMO

EDIT2: why am i still at 0 posts? lol.
cause this is a "social room" and social rooms dont count as post. So are u still gonna show up? i'll be there for that money match!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Here's a tourney list with type and date, beyond that I don't know.

Ranbat Tournaments:

Saturday:

Guilty Gear Accent Core
Rock Band: Battle of the Bands
Dance Dance Revolution

Sunday:

Street Fighter 4
Soul Calibur 4
Smash Bros. Brawl

Casual Tournaments:

Saturday:

Street Fighter 4
Soul Calibur 4
Smash Bros. Brawl
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Store
Gears of War 2

Sunday:

HALO 3 (Free for All)
Tekken:DR
DC vs Mortal Kombat

And the casual tourney may be completely fine and legit, it just isn't counting for the C3 rankings.

M

myemfar

Here's a tourney list with type and date, beyond that I don't know.

Ranbat Tournaments:

Saturday:

Guilty Gear Accent Core
Rock Band: Battle of the Bands
Dance Dance Revolution

Sunday:

Street Fighter 4
Soul Calibur 4
Smash Bros. Brawl

Casual Tournaments:

Saturday:

Street Fighter 4
Soul Calibur 4
Smash Bros. Brawl
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Store
Gears of War 2

Sunday:

HALO 3 (Free for All)
Tekken:DR
DC vs Mortal Kombat

And the casual tourney may be completely fine and legit, it just isn't counting for the C3 rankings.
where did you find this list? the best i can find is on http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/cutthroatwasabi.php#tschedule , which says saturday/sunday and doesn't specify which

I'll still be there, though my friends that requested saturday and not sunday off from work may not be due to this lame confusion :(.

EDIT: I found it. I am now a sad panda :(.

Well, I'm going to have to rework some things... I know I'll be there friday, but I'm not sure if I'll be there either saturday or sunday now, lol.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Also, Marron, I'm not completely sure how I'm doing rides this weekend but if you need a ride theres a 50/50 chance I'll be in boulder again to pick up luke (the guy i was at the tivoli with saturday, ike/falco, you were playing with him towards the end before we left), if i do you are more than welcome to come with, most likely I'll be there around mid day friday and will be bringing him back later saturday, you'd be more than welcome to stay at my home away from home in littleton friday night, just putting the offer out there. Though I totally understand if you'd feel awkward around a few people you don't know, lol.
Haha, thanks for the offer, but I'll be out of town from tomorrow until sunday skiing 8-D

Top Bottom