• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I understand the whole "spending the first match to learn your opponent" thing. I've heard and read about doing that a bunch of times. Actually doing it is a lot more difficult, mainly because of me being nervous. I just wasn't thinking logically at the time. I just need to learn to keep my cool so I can focus on stuff like that... Not keeping cool is the bane of anybody playing this game, so I REALLY need to work on it.
My personal tip: Be stupid.

Not in the midst of gameplay style or anything, just say stupid stuff, have fun with it, scream "Noooooo!" when something goes horribly wrong. Keep your mind active on playing your best, but also on your mouth to keep decently talking. I follow this a lot, and I think Timotee and Tony do it often, also.

Enjoy yourself, and make the other person enjoy too so it's a double win of sorts. If you're gonna get mad, or otherwise, do it outside the vicinity of people. But it WILL take down your nervousness if you can keep running your mouth and have fun during a game. Give it a try this next weekend at Wasabi. If you feel you need to grit down and concentrate, you won't have nearly as much pressure as you would have if you concentrated strongly the whole time.

I've notcied that my main reason my online play is mounds and mounds worse than being in actual person play is because I have nothing I really can say online, due to lack of mic, my mic being off, their mic being off, lack of audience, or otherwise. I can't keep compousure and I get way more furious and pressured than I should be, even though it's ALL casual.

Also, as bad as it sounds, it can affect other people's games negatively, also! May it be because they're laughing, pay attention to you in the slightest, or are annoyed, it can work in your favor! :D Hoo hoo hoo!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
You'll be more psyched about Peach after seeing Meno's Peach.

Also, GJ was fun, especially crew silliness. Just gotta work on things that tony mentioned.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Meno's Peach is the hotness. Colorado's skill level in Brawl is finally evening out. It excites me. :D!

Don't get me wrong, Lusiris (Lance, right?). The tournament was a good bit of fun, and was run well enough (especially with it being your first real tournament to run, amirite?). I just had a few qualms that came down more to preference than necessity.

Jamz is right. Talk during matches, if you need to. I know I enjoy myself a LOT more when I talk than when I don't. The only times you'll not hear me talk is when I'm tired, pissed off, or really super serious about a match and NEED to concentrate to have a chance. Otherwise, I like to just treat tournament matches like friendlies. Not that I don't try, just that I don't try to get pissed off, is all.

I second the motion to blow off steam somewhere else, as well. In Melee at Final Round, I lost to a complete scrub. Like... someone I should have 3 stocked, easy. I said good games to him, shook his hand, and told the TO to take me out of the bracket. It sounds like a stupid decision, but I had not eaten once in about 38 hours, and hadn't slept at all, so it really was for the best.

I went to Waffle House with a friend and *****ed about how terribly I played. Came back, got some friendlies in, and everything was good. The TO respected me (to the extent of having me help with running his Brawl tournament the next day, blaaaaaaargh), and I didn't make myself look like an *** in front of everyone.

It's okay to get angry. It's alright to get upset with yourself. As long as you don't go treating other people like crap, things should turn out fine. Granted, it's better to play calm, as playing on tilt can ruin your chances. Just find constructive ways to vent, and you'll be fine!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
I think the tourney in denver was one of the funnest ive had in forever and not just cause peach is cool but because I was not able to underestimate anyone

Good job on your lucario david your super gay playstyle owned me xD I still think that falco match was bull i do that trick all the time i just didnt know it didnt work on PS1
I definitely agree that the denver tourney was sick. GGs to everyone I played ^_^ (even peachy.... contender for most annoying camper of the year award :p) And if anyone just HAPPENS to live/go to school in BOULDER, just send me a message on the boards if you want to play any. Additionally:

Nite: I look forward to playing you again :D those were fun matches. lol gaycario. I guess next on my "beat in tournament" list would be jeris or his brother, but I suppose they are on everyone's list XD

Lunchmeat: we need to team again! That was super fun

the Marronator

Smash Ace
But David, you haven't beaten meeee in Brawl!

D: D: D:

WHY DOES NOBODY FEAR MEEEE?!?
'tis true. I guess I should add you to my hit list if you wish ;) However, I've only lost once in tournament to you, while I tend to always run into jeris or his brother in like every tournament ever...

lol and nice monster post btw

kmgamer

Smash Apprentice
I missed this post
Ill force jeris to go to this one because its not fun unless we have him owning everyone
Plus I obviously want to go to this too
Is Jeris the luigi player in melee? If so thats dope cuz i played him once and it was hella fun.

Edit: Things are looking pretty good to start the smashfest Wednesday around noon. It should be fine with my parents as long as theres not a ****ton of people at my house. If I could get a head count of who all is probably gonna go, that'd be nice.

P.S. I just got brawl+ workin on my wii if anyone is curious about what its like. Its pretty fun so far, I like the increased speed and combos lol. I should have brawl+ going on at my house wednesday too.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Jamaal, I have a solution to not doing as well when there's no one there to talk to. Talk to yourself :D
it works for me.

You're on my to-beat list, timo. :(

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Jamaal, I have a solution to not doing as well when there's no one there to talk to. Talk to yourself :D
it works for me.

You're on my to-beat list, timo. :(
get on wi-fi and play my friend or anyone get on wifi

regarding playing:

I just have a postive outlook on everything whenever i play or do anything for that matter. Just try to get as comfortable as you can and don't **** up. Slow down a bit and try to read your opponents. Learn matchups and strengths and weaknesses of your character. Learn how to use stages to your advantage to set things up.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
sure thing, Yang.

Also, is there anything drastically different between brawl doubles and brawl singles that you need to know to do well?

I'm getting really into teams atm. Falco + Ganon = awesomeish chain grab into warlock punch combos.

WTF yang. Ur silly low tier Link shananigans have nothing on my ike. GGs all around though. especially the falcon dittos. Do you still play melee?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
sure thing, Yang.

Also, is there anything drastically different between brawl doubles and brawl singles that you need to know to do well?

I'm getting really into teams atm. Falco + Ganon = awesomeish chain grab into warlock punch combos.
well u have 3 people to worry about rather than 1. you have to keep an eye on your teammate and help them when needed. Then u have to deal with the other 2 guys and try to get the match up u want. Pretty much u just have to pay alot more attention. Key thing is team work pretty much

oh yeah tony about the 9 clinging with the knee, Had i not f tilted, wouldn't i have had enough frames to shield instead or would it have had even hit me?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
you shoulda told someone that you were gonna play the only person you knew at the tournament in the tournament and they would changed the bracket for you probably. also who the **** are you and where the **** did you come from and why the **** are you posting here and what the **** why dont you just take advice rather than act like you know everything you ****. j/k i dont even know who you are lolss youre probably pretty nice irl lolss and we could be friends lols!!!! unless i already insulted you then no hahahahahahahahhaha

the knee clashed with the nine i think
I am Zaj, I came from the depths of the underworld, I'm posting here bacuse some jerk I met named Moblin made me, and I'm a ****** so I know for a fact that I don't know everything. Srsly, I always appreciate advice. If I knew everything I would have won that thing yesterday. D:<

I didn't know I could get them to change it... and I didn't know the knee could clash with the nine either.

I sorta got zaj into this whole thing,

Idk why you weren't already here sooner, going to tourneys is a blast. Once summer starts I'll probably be hanging around a lot more in regard to free time. So as long as you guys can put up with my horribly awesome kindergarden jokes it'll be awesome.

edit: just to correct myself, He's already gone to like 1 tourney before. He's also pretty good with snake. We were in CADD class and he was like, "SWF?" and I was like, "heh, yeah."
I was already into this before I met you. I had been lurking on these forums for a while. I just never joined cause I had nothing to say. Then I saw you not doing what you were supposed to be doing, asked if you were a tourneyf*g too, and then you made me join this place.

I was all like, "F**k yeah! Some guy I can blab about smash with!" And then you ditch me. Jerk...

And the only tourney I went to was for melee and it wasn't even a tourneyf*g tourney, so I don't really count that as a tourney. Everybody sucked... :/ And everybody was all ZOMG HAO U DO DAT!?!?!? when I wavedashed... I just said I was magic.

And my Snake sucks. .________.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You fail if you camp, end of story.
(+7 fail points if you're Pit)

...Who wants to play halo?

You fail if you camp, end of story.
(+7 fail points if you're Pit)

...Who wants to play halo?
WHO THE **** R YOU AND WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN THESE FORUSM YOU LITTLE **** ***** **** ****** **** FACED ******* *** GUZZLING FAT **** omg wow i hate people

Yes

I've gone over a new low(or high) guys. I cried over a boat.
lol OMG that part owns ferdi youre pretty far in one piece wowwwwwszsz that place must be boring if youre reading that fast lolsssszzz

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
how do u cancel the focus attack
Buffer a dash.

sure thing, Yang.

WTF yang. Ur silly low tier Link shananigans have nothing on my ike. GGs all around though. especially the falcon dittos. Do you still play melee?
Just watch your teammate. Saving them is more important than killing your opponent, no joke.

Shea Machost

Smash Rookie
Did the guy have long hair, or was he black? Those are the only Wolf players I know of here. =/

If you're unfamiliar with a match-up that you encounter in tournament, use the first round to try and learn all their tricks and habits. You have a shield button for a reason. Hide in it and see how he responds. With Snake, grab and dthrow. Watch how they roll, especially in relevance to edges and platforms. Use the first match to learn what you can punish with what, and just accept that something they do works. Yesterday, I went GaW against Yang. At one point, I dthrew him, read his tech, followed it, and 9'ed him.

Only he didn't just accept that I got a free hit after a successful tech-chase, and he ftilted. It clashed with the 9 (srsly, wtf?) and he went to win the set from it.

When looking for gaps in their ground pressure, just hold jab. Once you see a jab come out, you know where you can exploit openings from there on out. For air, just use jumps/dodges wisely. You can attack, too, but Snake's air attacks require commitment, so I dunno if that's the best idea.

So yeah, just use the first match to learn, especially if you lose. And NEVER accept defeat, even when you feel completely outclassed. There were so many matches at Final Round that I could have just given up on when I was on my last stock, 100+% as Kirby, with my opponent on a fresh stock. Because I wanted the win more, I was able to work past all of them aside from 2, and I lost to one just because I accepted defeat when I shouldn't have.

Clutch play is VERY important for succeeding at high-level play. On our last set yesterday, Yang was down to last stock in what could have been his last match of the tournament . I had already 2-0'ed him. All I needed was one more stock to win the set. He buckled down and won 3 straight matches.

So yeah, don't ever let yourself be overwhelmed, especially with Brawl's slow and defensive nature.

Also, I disagree with Moblin. Playing Melee will not improve your Brawl game, at all. Playing Brawl helps with Melee, because it works on patience, poking, and shield pushing/stabbing for combos. Melee is too complex to downgrade to Brawl and improve. If you want to play another fighter to work on your Brawl game, get into Street Fighter 4. Game teaches you everything you need to know for any fighter ever.

Also, good games to Grand Junction. Crews were too much fun, and all my **** talk isn't meant to be taken seriously.

Individual stuff:

Lance - Thanks for helping me look for my controller, and good job on the tournament. Try to have a pre-reg for the next GJ tournament. It was kinda sad going up to GJ for a 16 man bracket, especially when all this hype happened back in Denver. Still, it was fairly fun, aside from Shea randomly power-trippin'. Good stuff. I think you played Snake v me in crews, right?

Just utilt, seriously. If someone is jumping and they're over 100%, they should eat a juicy utilt.

Missy - I think that's her name, anyway. To whichever girl I played in tournament, good matches. I don't know if you're serious or not, but if you are, stick with one character until you start owning GJ. Be careful about spamming smashes, that's what I caught you for most.

The Olimar player - Dunno your name, mangz. Don't get so disheartened when you lose. Especially in Kirby v Olimar. It's a bad match-up. I know you said you just play for fun, but you didn't seem to have fun after that first match. You should consider either looking into what you need to know with Olimar, or just playing casually. I'd love to see you in tournament again, but if it's just going to frustrate you and waste your money, maybe you should just show up for casual play.

Artos/Link player - GGs.

Sora - GGs. Don't give up so easily. Also, USE YOUR COUNTERPICKS! I should never hear "I don't care" in loser's semi-finals, especially in relevance to counter-picks.

GJ in general - You guys should learn what counterpicks you prefer and start using them. Stop charging smashes and hoping that they'll hit, and start reading your opponent. If need be, I can play each of you next weekend and tell you what habits you have to work on. Hell, I'll play all of you and post your habits up on here so that your friends can see them and help you break them, if you want. It was nice meeting you guys, and I hope you continue to play and improve. I would love to take our next crew battle with you guys seriously. Denver needs competition.

Though you should never do the whole, "I didn't know Denver was so full of nerds" during crews just because you're getting worked. I may have misinterpreted this, but it sounded a lot like you were saying that because we were winning, we had no lives. AZ consoled one of their friends at AZ One Two by saying that "at least he was getting laid" after he lost to Tim. Personal attacks during crews and all that are VERY uncalled for. I've crossed the line on accident before and apologized when it has been brought to my attention.

You're at a game tournament that you paid money to enter. You're not cool. You're a gaming nerd like everyone else there, at least until you leave the building.

Shea - No offense, man, but you really need to tone down that ego of yours. You were incredibly invasive of private space, and disrespectful both to your attendants and the games they played. If you don't like Street Fighter IV, just say that. Don't say it sucks, it's the same game as ST, and that 3s is much better. It just makes you look like an ignorant hater, especially when you get 5-0'ed in 3s and can't even stick to one character.

For the record, SFIV favors defensive options and poking slightly over rushdown. ST (Or SFII, as you referred to it) is MUCH more aggressive, with characters like Honda needing to get in on O. Sagat as quickly as possible or risk getting zoned to death by tigerspam. Meaties, tick throws, and cross-ups are INCREDIBLY important. Backdashing ruins most of those options in SFIV. I could go into more detail, but I doubt you care to hear it.

Demanding that everyone stop their matches at THAT instant is okay, but not if it happens 3-4 times. If you didn't notice when Tim won singles, he didn't really care to get everyone's attention and force them to stop playing friendlies. The people that cared about finals watched them and knew the outcome. There was no need to harass everyone into watching you give him $90.

You did it for announcing things like MvC2 and SC2 results. Again, the people that care will watch finals and pay attention to rewards. Don't bother other people into recognizing them, or you'll just have the attendants resent you and (possibly) the winner. Making people clap instead of just asking for a round of applause is lame, too.

Then you made MikeZ and I quit in the middle of a match so that we could move to another TV. Like... you couldn't wait another 45 seconds for us to finish? Was the restaurant going to explode if we didn't stop playing that instant?

Seriously, it came across as you just power-trippin' and refusing to respect your attendants.

If the venue is that picky, I'd suggest holding it somewhere else. While it was nice having a room that size (and in a restaurant, no less), we would gladly attend a tournament at someone's house if it meant that we wouldn't have to drop what we're doing to cater to the venue's desires. That and having no food or drink allowed that wasn't an overpriced mediocre Asian dish was extremely lame.

And don't don't DON'T ever touch me and continue to touch me after I said to quit it. No joke, I will knock your *** out if that ever happens again. The first time was whatever. I'm used to people being weird with personal space around me, and can be generally understanding. However, you kept your hands on me after I said to quit it. I let it slide to keep relations good with Denver.

Then I see you doin' it to someone else later, and they tell you to stop, and you don't. To make matters worse, you give us back our doubles entry fee by stuffing it in our shirts. If I wasn't playing a round of teams Melee, I seriously would have just taken the money right out of your hands and distributed it amongst the rest of us appropriately. Learn to respect people's personal space. At least stop trying to cop a feel on our totally sweet hockey bods.

That said, if you can respect my boundaries and be more respectful to your attendants, I'm willing to be civil. Hell, I'll even give you tips on Sonic. I just hate power-trippin', disregard for personal space, and the overly theatrical style that you tried to present everything in. I know it's your first tournament to run, and that I'm being a bit harsh, but these things seriously rubbed me the wrong way, and all contributed to most of Denver not wanting to make the drive back up to GJ again anytime soon. =/

----

This concludes another monster Zeal post. :D!

All critisim will be taken as constructive and with a grain of salt. It twas a very fun time and only a couple complaints have been received so it went quite well indeed. Everyone locally had a great time and I am sorry the GJ experience left a sour taste in your mouths.

I cannot speak for the players addressed except myself. I apologize for my methods of messing around multiple attempts of your to address this were apparently made. The only thing I have in my defence is that I was extremly tired from an event the night before and the event that day to realize that unlike all of the locals (whom you assume were geniuninly upset with me instead of joking around back) I do not know your group and what things you could perceive as a harmless joke and not could be vastly different.

I will say that the grand theatrical style I tried to present will not be apologized for as the players whom I talked with enjoyed it. If it interupted any of the fun, my bad, **** happens. As we are aimed at our area I would hope to highlight those that performed well and encourage socializing amoungst everyone rather than having a bunch of small groups in a room.

In regards to the Xian Wei. They host us in what you can atest to is a very nice room for GOWC and other events related to the other groups in the area. For what great cooperation they offer us I felt it a priority to abide by their rule of no outside food or drink. I mean they are trying to run a business after all. Had it been brought to my attention then either me or Lance would have called an intermission so as to allow your group to go hit up the local Burger King or what have you.

InterimofZeal At the end of it all I had a blast and hopefully you and your freinds had a good time. The crew battle was a ton of fun. I beilve you were Tony correct? The one I had the screwing off spike war on Pirate Ship with? That was quite funny and humoring me rather than being too serious about it was a pleasant surprise. I always seem to get in a screwng off mood in official money involving tourneys. Because counter picks and 'supposed' tiers aside at the end of the day the objective is to have fun am I right?

Ryuudo(sp?)- Tons of fun playing you wish I could have had a bit more time to do so but I was all over the place meeting the new faces of GJ and such. But that was an excellant Marvel match I must say.

Yang- I played you a few times along the way. GG all around though I would be hard pressed to put a face to the name I'm afraid.

Didn't get a chance to interact with the others much but hope you had some fun.

Oh and btw I know I suck at Street Fighter...a lot. But I think it is a ton of fun and am very much polarized to SF3. To those that enjoy SF4 more power to them I just don't though the opinion came out far more annoying like I imagine.

M

myemfar

spelt, i know i played you in singles, but i can't remember which match. were you the diddy/rob or the pikachu? good matches, either way :D.

btw, a piece of advice for all of you: never be stupid like me and counterpick a stage you haven't played on in over a year thinking it will somehow give you an advantage, especially when it is jungle japes and the river kills you all three times. stupid, stupid, stupid.

i made a big mistake in spending all my time practicing on neutrals :/

and if you're wondering why I'm posting at this time of day, try to sleep after working delivery till four thirty in the morning :-p. Seriously though, H8 saturdays tournament for starting at noon, i got all of four hours of sleep the night before because of my stupid sleep cycle, lol. hopefully i can adjust it to get more sleep before this saturday so that i can spend more time meeting all of you/observing your matches, and less time trying to stay awake by chainsmoking, haha.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Ryuudo(sp?)- Tons of fun playing you wish I could have had a bit more time to do so but I was all over the place meeting the new faces of GJ and such. But that was an excellant Marvel match I must say.
Yes, our funsies and matches were great. You had every stage on for Smash and didn't afraid of anything... except maybe the purple turtle shell :laugh:

I dunno what it was about, but when I watched you go back real quick during a match, it didn't sound like the management was happy with something. Either way, I hope it was handled well. It just seemed kinda abrupt having to get outta there.

While I didn't get to personally meet as many people as I usually do and intend to, it was still good to meet you Shea, Melissa, and Jacoby (I think that's right?). Bring as much hype and people as you can down for the AnimeWasabi. It's gonna be hella mad, f'realz! And just adding another city's hype is gonna make it bomb!

Shea Machost

Smash Rookie
Yes, our funsies and matches were great. You had every stage on for Smash and didn't afraid of anything... except maybe the purple turtle shell :laugh:

I dunno what it was about, but when I watched you go back real quick during a match, it didn't sound like the management was happy with something. Either way, I hope it was handled well. It just seemed kinda abrupt having to get outta there.

While I didn't get to personally meet as many people as I usually do and intend to, it was still good to meet you Shea, Melissa, and Jacoby (I think that's right?). Bring as much hype and people as you can down for the AnimeWasabi. It's gonna be hella mad, f'realz! And just adding another city's hype is gonna make it bomb!
Ah yes that issue was small and smooted out quickly enough. To get a nice room like that I really had to put some effort into relations with the management.

Also **** you purple shell :mad: ahhhhhh! LOl

Halfro

Smash Rookie
LETS PLAY ****IT!: a practice session

When:
04-11-09

Where:
Easy Street Sports Bar
7110 W Colfax Ave
Lakewood, Co 80214

Time: 1pm - 7pm*
We have to be cleaned up and OUT by 7pm.

Games:
SF4
HDR
SC4
(GG) ??
(VS) - Providing game + tv
(SMASH) ??

If anyone wants to bring a smash and gg set up feel free. I will bring hdr, sf4, sc4 and vs + one monitor and one sd tv.

*IMPORTANT* YOU ABSOLUTLELY MUST BRING YOUR I.D. TO GET IN, WEITHER YOU ARE DRINKING OR NOT!*IMPORTANT*

Parking:
There is NO PARKING at the conjoined motel. You will be towed. Parking is on Salsbury St inbtween Colfax and 14th on the east side of the street. It is labeled "Easy Street Sports Bar Parking" if anyone has trouble finding it.

Cost:
$10 for pizza, wing and soda buffet
$3 cards for $3 "you call its"
18+ to show up
21+ to drink

New venue care of mace and sam. Mace is trying to truck in cabinets. Food, Drinks and Games, what more could you want?

People attending:
Halfro
Falling
Krsjin
Dennis
Kyles
Skillz
KLT
Vic
Juelz
Divilenta
Timo
Ryyudo
Interim
Joerisio
Kendrick
Logos
Torn
Cisco
Tage
GD
Mace
Motoh
Smiles
Obi
Higgins
Egg
Ramza
Roogle

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
First my shoutouts

Lunch-didn't get to R.O.B. mirror, i'm sad.
Steve- it was nice seein you again man, thanks for bringing the stick and also thanks Tim for holding onto it. Stay on smashboards if you possibly can even if you go oos steeeve.
Nite- **** falco, gimme yo number.
marronattttorrrr- nuff said
Jeris and Flood- you guys are ba, ggs
other peoples i played, l2play with bananas.

short and sweet, that's HOW I ROLL
other than that, I want to try and make wasabi this coming weekend.
Tony, i'd be your one-sided best friend forever if you could tell me where to go to donate plasma for moneyz.
I'm down for the get together on wednesday if people need to carpool or anything down in this area, just let me know.
also, 4-11-09 MAYBE?

oh and Yang, btw tourney results

MaguS-not last.
there, that's all the matters.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
**** yea sam, **** yea.

And I believe its a place somewhere near Tony's House where you can donate. I would just call him and ask.

I would like to play with you guys before I go, but I realize that its a bit of last minute nonsense.

To the new kids that showed up to the Denver Tourney (Myem, Zaj, Tchok, Spelt) was fun seeing you guys, and nice to know that more people are still joining the scene instead of leaving it. Keep it up, and show these cocky homos that you new guys mean business.
Lunchmeat- I will beast your Rob, with Yoshi, without taking it to Rainbow Cruise, in retrospect that seems like it was a silly idea lol.
Jeris / Khadar - I didn't get to play you guys, which made me sad, but I will def be back for Supercon and maybe C3 in June, I want money matches Jeris, I wants them.
Fez- I refuse to type your name, but the great Warioware match of 2009 will be remembered for years to come as the single most fun match ever to beplayed in Vanilla Brawl.
Peach - Camp more. lulz, thanks for coming out, and thanks for staying for a week, was good times.
David- Also didn't get to play you, feels like all I did was get peaced by Lunch and Nite. Sad im not on your hit list, but I think I might need to earn that one again.
Sam - SOrry about our teams performance, next time we play together (however llong that may be from now) it iwll be better. Keep up your Diddy, them bananas are scurry.

To the GJ crew, sorry I didn't make it out there, hopefully Ill see you when I come back for one of the bigger tournaments.

All the others - Peace *****es!! Ill catch you on the flip side.

Shea Machost

Smash Rookie
Yes if I have time I would like to at least do friendlies at Wasabi. But my day my be booked. If I do show up you will easily recognize me in my Blood Falcon cosplay. Hyes!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
spelt, i know i played you in singles, but i can't remember which match. were you the diddy/rob or the pikachu? good matches, either way :D.

btw, a piece of advice for all of you: never be stupid like me and counterpick a stage you haven't played on in over a year thinking it will somehow give you an advantage, especially when it is jungle japes and the river kills you all three times. stupid, stupid, stupid.

and if you're wondering why I'm posting at this time of day, try to sleep after working delivery till four thirty in the morning :-p. Seriously though, H8 saturdays tournament for starting at noon, i got all of four hours of sleep the night before because of my stupid sleep cycle, lol. hopefully i can adjust it to get more sleep before this saturday so that i can spend more time meeting all of you/observing your matches, and less time trying to stay awake by chainsmoking, haha.
He was the Pikachu. And yeah, I remember who you are now. Because of you I had to fight Spelt in singles... I only fight him like every day anyway. :p I think you and me played several friendlies though.

And oh God, I remember watching that match... That sucked dude. I hate Jungle Japes with a passion. I only use it with people with GODLY recoveries... That river has killed me so many times, and if it's not the river, it's that stupid Klaptrap or whatever they're called. Also hate the high ceiling 'cause my mains usually kill off te top...

**** yea sam, **** yea.

And I believe its a place somewhere near Tony's House where you can donate. I would just call him and ask.

I would like to play with you guys before I go, but I realize that its a bit of last minute nonsense.

To the new kids that showed up to the Denver Tourney (Myem, Zaj, Tchok, Spelt) was fun seeing you guys, and nice to know that more people are still joining the scene instead of leaving it. Keep it up, and show these cocky homos that you new guys mean business.
Lunchmeat- I will beast your Rob, with Yoshi, without taking it to Rainbow Cruise, in retrospect that seems like it was a silly idea lol.
Jeris / Khadar - I didn't get to play you guys, which made me sad, but I will def be back for Supercon and maybe C3 in June, I want money matches Jeris, I wants them.
Fez- I refuse to type your name, but the great Warioware match of 2009 will be remembered for years to come as the single most fun match ever to beplayed in Vanilla Brawl.
Peach - Camp more. lulz, thanks for coming out, and thanks for staying for a week, was good times.
David- Also didn't get to play you, feels like all I did was get peaced by Lunch and Nite. Sad im not on your hit list, but I think I might need to earn that one again.
Sam - SOrry about our teams performance, next time we play together (however llong that may be from now) it iwll be better. Keep up your Diddy, them bananas are scurry.

To the GJ crew, sorry I didn't make it out there, hopefully Ill see you when I come back for one of the bigger tournaments.

All the others - Peace *****es!! Ill catch you on the flip side.
I remember you! You're the guy who was joking and commenting on everything, and your teammate kept stealing your lives. :p And you made me start laughing when you came over and saw that Ness spike my Snake into the water at Delfino like 50 times and I still didn't die. (I hate that pillar section...)

You gotta tell me how you're able to joke around so much at tourneys... If I wasn't so nervous, I'd probably be acting the same way as you..

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer

I was the pikachu. :p
Yeah that match was fail, i really wish we could've done it over. :/
I hate jungle japes.

I think my nervousness got to me in all the matches i was in while i was there ... didn't help that it was my first tournament. D:
I killed myself a lot. -_-

Top Bottom