• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Hey there CO smashers! I, the internet celebrity, PeachyAenne will be visiting you from the 17th to the 23rd of march! We should have a fun tournament!!! Also i want to play hella smash with you guys! <3 <3 I can't wait!!!
WHO THE **** R YOU AND WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN THESE FORUSM YOU LITTLE **** ***** **** ****** **** FACED ******* *** GUZZLING FAT **** omg wow i hate people

Dude you should invest in some better recorders its not super hard to hook up your tv to your computer and record it with good quality. It doesn't cost much either here is a tutorial on it.
tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVH1_9HhX9w
Redo it and I could properly review it.
WHO THE **** R YOU AND WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN THESE FORUSM YOU LITTLE **** ***** **** ****** **** FACED ******* *** GUZZLING FAT **** omg wow i hate people

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Best 5 posts in all of SWF history? Imma sig this ****.

Who wants to team with me for Genesis in Barwl? Melee? What's our crew name?

I stick by Handsome Tim+4, and would lurve to have Mikezor as my teammate for Melee.

PeachyPit

Smash Apprentice
lol, you CO kids are silly! <3 <3 i <3 you all!

But seriously, i would love to get to brawl with you all when i get to denver! Eli might come even, and i know you miss her! AND OMG we should play some HDR too! Even tho i am terrible at that game!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Handsome Tim +4 was Nite, Ferdi, Mikezor, Tony, Yang, and me.

I pre-regged with the crew name of "Handsome Tim + N" We want that, or someone got a better one?

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
WTF parents?
We dont even think we have enough room for all the smashers xD
we might be needed 2 cars

also a lot of passengers on the car might be getting teh blazed >.>
which might be awkward

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
don't worry about the cops , they'll probably just meet us at my house and we can go straight to jail instead wasting money on gas.

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
Did i mention L4D on the 360 sucks? Its not patched, so buggy and a piece of ****?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt-VkDvM6ic

So much better.
I like L4D on the 360 its not too bad and I don't want to buy a new computer just to play L4D on the Pc. We did get a patch not too long ago to stop hackers so that is one good thing about the 360 version we get less hackers than you. Which now that i think about is good and bad. ALso its not buggy at all for me it runs perfectly fine.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Dave, can you bring a 360 so that we'll have 5, just in case?

People still play L4D? Shiiiiiiit.

Nite, you should come to Tim's. We've been playing it non-stop. GG is still more hyphy to me right now, but the combos in this game are too good. You'll love Sakura.

Top Bottom