• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Oh, wait... hey, how'd you do that tournament? I forgot. Didn't he beat LoVo in a Melee MM? And take first in our Brawl tournament? Shiiiiit, son. Show some respect to your betters. Pretty sure he ***** Ferdi, too.

EDIT: Overload, you need to play decent people to get better. Come to our get-togethers.
Ummmm I didnt post that
Someone must have done it from my account o.o
But since i somehow got dragged into this
LoVo had a hangover
no one plays melee and he still didnt "own" us
No offense but his falco looked like any other falco to me
and i never played him in brawl
Plus i will never play a falco with a snake thats just stupid
ferdi just has balls or something

and when is ummm the gathering today starting so i dont show up during gross sushi time

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Gathering is all day today.

Hangover johns? Tim has one, too. Still didn't lose to mediocre players. LoVo still trains in that game, so no johns at all, especially since Dai-A has waaaaaaaay less experience and is like 13. You lose, it's because someone played better.

Pretty sure that Forward beat SK92 with Snake, and those are "pro" players. Ferdi lost because he couldn't deal with Dai-A. I'd put money on Dai-A besting you with most any character.

So, aside from johns, watcha got to say about him winning over here in CO?

Lolololol, remember what Mikezor said about me. Also, get over here ASAP.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Yea, Tim's place.

I should be heading over sometime soon.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
well this gathering was a little lame D:
Tell me in advance if you guys are going to play a game that we are not serious about
like melee teams and SFHDR
I wanted some god **** brawl and guilty gear

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
well this gathering was a little lame D:
Tell me in advance if you guys are going to play a game that we are not serious about
like melee teams and SFHDR
I wanted some god **** brawl and guilty gear
Then why didn't you play Brawl with Meno? Seems like you were playing Melee.

And we're serious about Brawl? Where have you been the past three months?

Some of us ARE actually semi-serious about HDR. Builds some very solid fundamentals for EVERY other fighting game ever. Seriously, when a simple poke does 1/8th your life, you become a lot more aware of how you should be poking in everything else.

LoVo's so serious he posted twice. And from what I gather, you play with Heibrahi often enough. I wasn't calling your skills into question, either. People in Hansas thought you were good. I'm just saying that people shouldn't talk **** about Dai-A. Kid knows what he's doing.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
I'm serious about melee teams. I play with lovo too !!!
AM I GOODYET?! haha

Seriously Rafa, Vincent is getting a new clutch for his car, so yeah, hold on for a week or so please! ty

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
I dont see why you both tell me to play meno
when we both saw that he left after 30 minutes
and i have been playing wifi spreading the word of how good my sonic is while i own them and how i get own by some guy that trained me by the name of interim of zeal (Oh im using Lime Btw) Next sonic player i need to play is one guy called dark illusion hookage hes poping all that noise all sonic players do so i have to show them how the forward smash is the best thing ever after tech chases xD and it wasnt 3 months **** i go away for 2 weeks
Guess i wasnt the only one that noticed you guys werent going to play brawl and guilty gear
Oh and lovo doesnt practice hes just **** good xD
And wtf semi-serious? I want to learn how to combo and get my **** together so i can get better faster and have someone tell me where to improve which that badass dizzy player does. And omg i didnt even play him i just told him my habits and my lame as tricks
You didnt see me playing 64 when i wanted to get better at melee did you?
well its kind of the same things
Its like baby steps to me
you WILL get results....Eventually

dayum guys im almost making tony size posts now =D
also i will now play as lime on swf starting today

Anyone wanna wifi>.> flux

Hit me up on msn or aim

im not going to read my post soo i may have things mixed up
oh well

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I dont see why you both tell me to play meno
when we both saw that he left after 30 minutes
It was not 30 minutes... like, an hour... 45 minutes...

Ha, I sound like the divorcee kid both parents don't want. :laugh:

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
TONY!!
I'm gonna work on the video all of today and try to get it done by tonight
sorry for taking so long but it'll be tight

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
****, Heibrahi. I'll all motivated and inspired after that post, no ****.

Alrighty then, Imma call you and see what you're up to today. Maybe we can get some serious GG practice in and go jorb hunting tomorrow. :D!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
It isn't your fault we're fighting, Meno. Sometimes bromances just don't work out.

Also, I did play guilty with you, then you started dying. Coincidence??!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?

If you just let me know when you want to, I'm always up for brawl, that goes for pretty much anyone.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
So, for some reason, Mediafire keeps getting stuck on the verifying part of the upload process. Seems like youtube isn't the only thing being a jerk today. D: D: D:

Top Bottom