• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Is it even for sure that Tim's hosting it? Anyhow, if I doesn't find out soon we might play halo on a projector screen instead.

And maggy, my panties are neatly folded thank you. I don't care why you think a game that you constantly played on wifi for over 5 months is bad, I only care that you stop flaring it out. The whole reason why people don't like it has been played over and over, like Flobots on channel 933, I don't care to hear it but they keep playing their songs.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Rise is a boring song. I do not less than three it.

Stuff is at my house for Friday. 5pm is the safe time to start showing up, unless other warnings appear here. I'd suggest bringing set ups, we could use one or two or three more. And please, bring power strips, I don't have enough outlets.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I've seen constant "good game" messages from your wifi battles at least every other week, if not weekly. The fact that you still played the game.......

*edit*
And Rise is a POS song that should be thrown in a pit of forgotten.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Peach: Wifi is for no talent hacks go to Tim's house. We is bringing the booze and the hawt womanz BE THERE OR ELSE I'LL PUNCH YOU!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
So who's going to Tim's? I probably will. And good, Necros weren't that good anyways. I've seen maybe one PvP Boner over like half a year. I'd prefer they didn't even use the Barb and make entirely new classes =/ Barbarians are overrated and are like in every single game ever.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
oh yeah for people who don't know how to get to tims house, here is his address

1048 Josephine St. Unit C, Denver CO 80206

btw if anyone has dreamcast controllers i could bring mvc2 my dc controllers really sux

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
God **** that makes me never want to play that game.

Anyone else actually get excited watching that video??

EDIT: Yang could you take Jamaal up to Tim's tonight?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace

Yea um, mainly cause there's **** going on all over the place, there's assists, there's spam, there's spam assists, there's colorful lights, all the colors just get all in your face, so many things is going on at once, so many combos are so cheap, so many camera movements and effects, SO MANY GOD**** THINGS HAPPEN ALONG WITH THE TRIPPY *** MUSIC makes me want to play that game so bad. Also one of the more visually appealing fighting games, cause I mean, who WOULDN'T want to watch a match like that? On par with pro melee doubles, probably better cause I'm bored of seeing smash.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice

well i'm going to be taking the bus/lightrail but if i do get a car i shall ask him. Tony if u see this bring ur dc controllers! well i'll bring my mvc2 but warning my controllers are really bad so if anyone have any dc controller bring em!

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I can take Jamaal.

*edit*
Screw that, jam's taking the light rail. I probably will too.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Fun times, especially when Nite got mad at me picking Hannenbow over and over and over and over and over.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Miss you all lots. It was fun having a last shabang. Visit me in Reno? Then you can see the true might of RenoSmash Muhahahaha....

By the By:
SCUUUUUUUUBAAAHHHHHHHH!

PeachyPit

Smash Apprentice
YO YO YO! This is Peach! <3 <3

It was soooooooo wonderful meeting you all! Thank you so much for letting me chillax with you guys!

Hopefully you will all come up (or is it down??) to Reno and visit us and enter in one of our monthly tournaments. But i understand if you guys aren't up for the challange, i mean RenoSmash is like the 2nd best crew on the WC.

Anyway, i can't wait to come back and visit you all again! <3

By the by:
SCCCCUUUUUUUBBBAAAAAHHHHH

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
So anyone want a pokemon battle and get owned? Seriously though playing me is like playing the metagame. At every game ever. So yes, Yang is pro level at MvC2.

Ferdi edit: C3 crappy montage. Mostly commentary.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v156273677XyjqnZy

Skip to 03:55 in order to see me actually in the venue. No editing except for the beginning which is done poorly. Says CCCT2k7 but the vid title say 2k8. I don't remember when we had it nor did I care really.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I hate you twice over Ferdi. For the video, and for the comment.

Either way, good to see ya for one last time, Kaze! Glad you enjoyed and you better rock some face in Reno...or if not, learn to not be so scared of Tim's taunts. :D

Glad you could also make it, Peach! That was just a hella fun night all around. Guilty Gears, Final Fantasy: Battletoads, Brawlols, making fun of various out of state Smash players, Tim's musical video odyssey, Caramel Dansen for Steve........

SCUUUUUUUUUBAAAAAAH!

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
so i'm starting a new char on maple story on the new server. BTw they ****ing made it so much easier to from lvl 1-8-10 because they practically give u pots +a weapon after u make the job advancement. Anyways ferdi and mike add me "YangFuShang"

Top Bottom