• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
You don't even care about Calvinball? I'm not sure I can like you anymore Ben, even if Nite calls me the new Ben.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
calvinball? plz tell me thats the game from calvin n hobbes?? n-e ways....
hey everyone im wanting to hold a tourny in SW kansas...alot ofpeeps dont know me cuz i havent been to many ks tournys but if u know any of the OK smashers they will tell you bouts me. they are wantin a tourny in ks. and i just happen to live here now...the bad fact is that im all the way down in the corner were no smash exists...but i am the only OK smasher in KS and i have a big house that can hold a good 50 people for smash... so ya...think about it...

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Do it you guys I wanted to know forever how good OK was ever since we had that mini-war with them over the monumental posts in each other's threads.

I can't even tell if you're kidding anymore, Tim. That is the mark of an excellent satirist. Or a horrible one. It's hard to tell between fail so epic that it is win and actual win, especially with sarcasm.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Irish called it, it is the sport from Calvin and Hobbes. It's the mark of an excellent one Ben, I've been honing my sarcasm for years upon years. My favorite moment was convincing a gal in Grandview that my family was on welfare after she commented that no one that goes there is.

Tourney in SW Kansas wouldn't be too far away, 4.5 hours. That'd be worth a trip I thinks.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Hey Denver, alright I talked with everyone, a tourney in Durango sounds good, around the 3rd to last week of october. I'm working on details, but it's gonna have the four corners states involved hopefully. I might be moving to Cali or Tx, so its good to have a last CO tourney.

Erg

Smash Cadet
Hey Denver, alright I talked with everyone, a tourney in Durango sounds good, around the 3rd to last week of october. I'm working on details, but it's gonna have the four corners states involved hopefully. I might be moving to Cali or Tx, so its good to have a last CO tourney.
does everyone=you and that guy with glasses

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
This topic has about as much relevance to Super Smash Bros. Melee to my left anal hair. It can wavedash.
well in calvinball wavedashing is a secret thats wats so great about the sport...kinda like u actually having manly hair...we didnt think it was possible lol j/k

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
we got another tony lol
Piss off, you pint sized prepubescent.

Sorry, had to get some alliteration going.

And Mike, you're asian, there are only two places you have hair, and neither of them are on your ***.

EDIT: Ben, I thought you were cool. What's up with not knowing about Calvinball? Tim is Ben 2.0, sans Yoshi.

And the pig.

And height.

And Boulderian jargons.

EDIT 2: And AIDS.

EDIT 3: Though he does have syphilis.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, how's the CO smash scene going? Sorry I just disappeared off the face of the earth again, but for any of you that don't know, I'm now attending the University of Chicago. I'll be back the weekend of December 9th sometime so hopefully I'll be back in time for the first Brawl tourney. Happy Smashing!

P

PaulE

Hey Tony -
Sans on the smash @ sporks deal, he's keeping it small, just DDR. Don't think hood is going either

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey Tony -
Sans on the smash @ sporks deal, he's keeping it small, just DDR. Don't think hood is going either
I used to live like 15 mins away from Spork, and never even realized it. In fact, I never even realized how DDR-oriented Longmont is. I just found out recently, and now I'm so sad for missing out on all the step-filled goodness...

On another note: ZOMG I FINALLY GOT A METEOR HELM AFTER PLAYING RAKION FOR ****ING EVER. JEEZUZ SOFTNYX IS PROBABLY THE WORST COMPANY IN REGARDS TO GAME SUPPORT EVER. THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A PROPER ****ING TRANSLATOR SO THEIR ENGLISH IS ****ING BROKEN, AND THEIR GAME CRASHES FROM MEMORY ERRORS EVERY HOUR OR SO.THEY JUST HAPPENED TO MAKE A GREAT GAME SO THAT'S WHY I PUT UP WITH THEIR BULL****. ANYWAYS I GOT MY HELM WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN WAY EASIER TO GET, BUT WASN'T SO NOW I AM HAPPY. GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR!

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Lol, Lucas looks pretty cool. I have 3 helms Bloshi, and I have 3 elemental armlets also.
**** you you lucky *******. When do you even play? You're never on when I am...

Anyways, what's with all the Ness hate on the Brawl forums? I mean, you can speculate about whether Ness is in or out but there are people still bashing him in there. Give the guy a break already, his chances for Brawl just got cut in two. Personally, I think Ness is cooler...bu that's cuz I'm old-school, yo.

Erg

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I definitely tell Ayiela everything. Silly Erg, Trix are for... ohsnap.

Now I want some ****ing Trix.
WTF thats not funny,
your not insulting me with those jokes,
I guess you have no good jokes against me.
except kid jokes thats everything you can say to me
and stop trying to use sarcasm to say the truth

Oh yeah you took along to say nothing

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Wow Irvin, you seem like you're actually taking this seriously. You know I was just joking, right? Haha, I'm not trying to start ****, if that's what you think. You poked at me, I poked back. Simple as that.

EDIT: Also, the hate for Ness is incredible. I always thought he was a character that people generally accepted, unlike Pichu or GaW. Kinda crazy stuff.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Anyways, what's with all the Ness hate on the Brawl forums? I mean, you can speculate about whether Ness is in or out but there are people still bashing him in there. Give the guy a break already, his chances for Brawl just got cut in two. Personally, I think Ness is cooler...bu that's cuz I'm old-school, yo.
I'm still confident he'll be in, but all that hate makes me think I have to main him again just to piss off people. Seriously, did Earthbound kill their pets or something? I got depressed reading 70 posts of "Lucas is cool, ness is loser" "ness sukd in ssbm so he wont be in lol" "I'm trying to sound cool on the internet!" and the like.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Hey guys, Im honestly wondering how you all are doing? I miss having those fun times with you guys xD. Seriously whats up? Hows everything going? Anyone pro yet?

Erg

Smash Cadet
Wow Irvin, you seem like you're actually taking this seriously. You know I was just joking, right? Haha, I'm not trying to start ****, if that's what you think. You poked at me, I poked back. Simple as that.

EDIT: Also, the hate for Ness is incredible. I always thought he was a character that people generally accepted, unlike Pichu or GaW. Kinda crazy stuff.
I know, I wanted to do what ken couldn't,
I know you wont talk **** to me, come on.... its me
you poked but i poked harder
I win

never call me Silly

P

PaulE

lol soo. offtopic:
I Had no idea vidjo (sp?) was a girl. Or that she is really good (AAA) at beatmania.
Made me lollin

wait what couldnt i do ?

and tony your the one that always starts **** and you will never win against erg he is just too good at it you have never won before especially when me and him team up im talking about talking **** of course

he is too fast and good

and noone is a pro yet... lol but lovo beat germ thats about it oh and we hate tony thats all that has been happening

Top Bottom