• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Will post the results for teams. Was tired when I posted it and didn't realize I put the wrong results. Will post tonight when I get home from work. Chap, calm your *** down son!! Don't cuss at me because I have never cussed at you. I changed your name, do disrespect attend just didn't change it on the tournament system. So chill and don't come at me like that.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts, CCCT, and OHSNAP3

Jeris: your luigi is too good man, congratz on getting first

Tony: It's like everytime we play you have something new to suprise me with. This time, it was enough to beat me in tourney. You worked hard, and deserve 2nd place. I'm glad that if I lost to someone, it was you(and not that hax0r ferdi XD) We need to start training our team.

Rafeal: wtf dude? stop sandbagging so much and start to play seriously again

Kenny: o.O 4th place isn't too bad for your first tourney since August, don't feel too bad about it

Ken & Yang: you guys are awesome on teams, we'll beat you next time!

Duha: In all the craziness of the tourney, we didnt' get to play! oh well, see you at CCCT, we HAVE to play there

Ferdi: What happened? You like, didn't even try to hack. Our matches could have been much better...

Gwen: uhh...we didn't get to play either. Your sheik didn't look half bad. Catch you at the CCCT

Nite: Come on Fez, "Show me your moves!"

Chap: Yeah dude, seriously. Calm down. It's just a name, and that's no way to talk to someone who just threw us one of the best tourneys we've had in a long time.

DFG: Thanks for hostin this thing, I can't wait till the CCCT now. I'll do the best I can to attract out of state players to it.

Taj: Hey, I can house you and probably around 3 other people from AZ if you want. So you should definitely come to the CCCT. And I can't believe Rob got a technique named after him hax!

the_irish_dude: I plan on getting at least 4 other people besides me together and driving to OHSNAP3. You guys should really try to hold it in early August because I won't be able to go if it's much later because of school.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
the_irish_dude: I plan on getting at least 4 other people besides me together and driving to OHSNAP3. You guys should really try to hold it in early August because I won't be able to go if it's much later because of school.
That would be quite excellent :) And, as a matter of fact, we are planning on holding it in early August :eek:

When I have my license (need to get around to that already <__<), I'll repay the favor and go to whichever tournaments of CO's that I can, probably bringing some along with me.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Huh we did forget to play mycoon will get some friendlies at ccct i had to make a quick exit to a birthday party.

To everyone
Colorado Smashers are as good as arizona smashers they just have more good smashers then us. I had more trouble playing you guys then most of the AZ smashers they just had a ton of technical players. i mean minus hanaki forward taj you guys are right you are right on par with AZ.

Erg your fox is way faster then i remembered you got way better.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Wow, looks like the tournament was great. Too bad I had to miss it. I did however get first in 2 out of 3 events in my piano competition, and considering I'm in the hardest catagories, I'm really happy.

I think I'll start going to smashfests soon so I don't get killed at the CCCT >_>

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
To OHSNAP3:
If we're driving Kenny, then save me a spot in the car cause I want to go.

To Duha:
Really now?

Official shoutouts:

Fergadis: OMFG THIS GUY IS FERDICULOUS

Ergadis: Our team needs to get better mkay? Other than that, I think we should switch to Fox(you) & Ganon.

Nite: Tight. Also, get better pokémans so yours don't get owned.

Chap™: Win I guess

Yang + Ken: Seriously I won't underestimate and try to play against you guys. I'm going to sandbag like a mofo.

Tony: ICs vs. Peach are gay so I got nothing to say

Vamp: So how was it? Anyways, you're only starting to get good and stuff, just don't underestimate anyone and play Sheik.

SuperDuperSmashGod: Mindgames

BlueMycon: Well it might seem like a john or something but I guess I'm not doing well. I always switch to ICs but they always lose a stock somehow(like at 0%). Anyways good games.

LoVo: I didn't even play you

Duha: Your Jiggs is pretty good, I think you were going for some rests but hesitated or something(cause I know how to play puffs =D just not LoVo's...) Looking forward for that 5$ my random character vs. your Main thing at C3T.

Buz: It was nice meeting you, I didn't really play you but by what I saw I think your Pikachu and Sheik could get infinitely better. You Durango players are tight :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

DFG: I didn't expect a large showing, major props for hosting.

Everyone else that came(talking specifically to those that was in crews): I bet those 4 stocks I handed out were delicious eh? :laugh:

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Jeris: your luigi is too good man, congratz on getting first

Tony: It's like everytime we play you have something new to suprise me with. This time, it was enough to beat me in tourney. You worked hard, and deserve 2nd place. I'm glad that if I lost to someone, it was you(and not that hax0r ferdi XD) We need to start training our team.

Rafeal: wtf dude? stop sandbagging so much and start to play seriously again

Kenny: o.O 4th place isn't too bad for your first tourney since August, don't feel too bad about it

Ken & Yang: you guys are awesome on teams, we'll beat you next time!

Duha: In all the craziness of the tourney, we didnt' get to play! oh well, see you at CCCT, we HAVE to play there

Ferdi: What happened? You like, didn't even try to hack. Our matches could have been much better...

Gwen: uhh...we didn't get to play either. Your sheik didn't look half bad. Catch you at the CCCT

Nite: Come on Fez, "Show me your moves!"

Chap: Yeah dude, seriously. Calm down. It's just a name, and that's no way to talk to someone who just threw us one of the best tourneys we've had in a long time.

DFG: Thanks for hostin this thing, I can't wait till the CCCT now. I'll do the best I can to attract out of state players to it.

Taj: Hey, I can house you and probably around 3 other people from AZ if you want. So you should definitely come to the CCCT. And I can't believe Rob got a technique named after him hax!

it will be dude. we need it to b because of school lol. but yea dude that will be freakin awesome. if u could just go to the OHSNAP3 thread and let us known when u have everything finalized

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
DFG-I just wanted to get your attention its not like I really ment it
LOL

Duha-you got better(I guess)

Chap-your too cool

fergadis-(is too good)

LoVo-**** we still won the incredibly serious teams tournament (maybe we should actually practice)

Kenny-you left your "18" cd at my place jigga

Ken-is sexy

Jeris-(DOES NOT GO TO SMASHBOARDS SO STOP GIVING HIM SHOUT OUTS PEOPLE)

Yang-is an *******

Gwen- didn't really get to see you play

Ergadis-at least you got cool shoes

Everyone-Upgrade your grey matter, cause one day it may matter

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
woot I got internet :) ME SOOO HAPPY!!

Lol yeah that tourny was fun on Saturday. Thanks DFG for hosting. Wow Duha you showed, nice to see you again. Nice to see everyone again that was at the Colorado Springs tourny back in February. Nite you make me laugh. SDSG thanks for the workout, can't wait to learn more. Ferdi, we gotta play, show me all you know about shiek, I want to get better. All around, a sweet night. Can't wait to play again.

Woot.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
That was hilarious. Well, I feel bad now for mocking someone with language difficulty, seeing as CJ is French/Japanese, neither of which sound anything like English.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So, how badly does the smash scene in CO suck? I'm going to be moving there in June, and I don't want to be destroying everyone left and right.

And on a completely different stroke: Anyone got a squirtle they'd be willing to trade me? I'll trade a piplup! They're delicious!

El_RaFa

Smash Rookie
alright
We need to keep smashing, smashfests are different than tournaments, cuz people actually have to try (if they want) so that's why we need another tourney before CCCT.

I want to host a smash tournament either on...
-The weekend of May 26, ( memorial day is on monday,no school, so we could do it saturday or sunday)
-June 2, schools done?

It would be a round robin tournament. Some people want it to be like that and others don't but I want to do it to try and run a tournament.

We would do teams first and then singles. We could also do low tiers or whatever. (team crew battles ?)

15$ for the whole event
5 for teams (10$ per team)
5 for singles
5 for food (the money left from food will be put into the singles pot)

So who would go? I'll post more on the set-up once I get some feedback on what you guys think of this.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Nite's BA Shout outs

I just wanna thank DFG for being such a BA and letting us play at his house and teaching me the ways of VF5 and owning Jeris at Double Dash

Nite: I heard your sister was going out with SQUEAK!

Chap: ^_^ <--- this is you

Yang-'s cheap

Ergadis- God your short

Fergadis-**** you and your pokemanz

LoVo-Roll DAMMIT!

Ohhhhh and one more thing LoVo i wanna help with the thing

Duha- i didn't play you

Kenny-You killed me :( (that wont happen again ever)

Tony- What a peach player

Jeris- Is a little cheating son of a ***** and im pnly saying this because i know he doesnt go here ****EN **** ****ER!!!!!

ZBot: That's such a cool name but i think i have heard it somewhere

Buz: You are not allowed allow to trash talk about my bowser anymore

Boulderians: ****en Boulderians!

Lakequids(i spells it likes i hears it)- **** them too

Ken-Geedorah

Well that's it you guys

God bless us!
Everyone!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. I know Chap, just giving you **** man!! :) I have to be mean sometime LOL!! Again, thanks guys for all the support. You never dissapoint!!

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
alright
We need to keep smashing, smashfests are different than tournaments, cuz people actually have to try (if they want) so that's why we need another tourney before CCCT.

-The weekend of May 26, ( memorial day is on monday,no school, so we could do it saturday or sunday)
-June 2, schools done?

It would be a round robin tournament. Some people want it to be like that and others don't but I want to do it to try and run a tournament.

We would do teams first and then singles. We could also do low tiers or whatever. (team crew battles ?)

15$ for the whole event
5 for teams (10$ per team)
5 for singles
5 for food (the money left from food will be put into the singles pot)

So who would go? I'll post more on the set-up once I get some feedback on what you guys think of this.
yeah! lets take everyones money

El_RaFa

Smash Rookie
I forgot to mention
Teams would be a normal type tournament, it would not be round robin. Unless you guys want it to be but it just doesn't seem like a good idea.

Team crews?

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
Hey rafa I would go....need directions and when you know the date to let us know.

Are we doing anything this weekend (the11th-13th)? No good movie on Friday to my knowledge....so not sure other than we play smash somewhere.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
I might want to hold a smashfest/mabe tournament memorial day weekend. I'm not running the Bolder Boulder this year and I'll not really be doing anything that weekend, so it really is a good time.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Response to Rafa, and Smashfest Announcement!

-June 2, schools done?
Rafa, I agree that we need to be having a lot more tourneys, not just smashfests. Whichever date you decide to set as the smash tourney, I'll be there. The June 2nd tourney might be a better date for me though.

Are we doing anything this weekend (the11th-13th)? No good movie on Friday to my knowledge....so not sure other than we play smash somewhere.
Smashfest at my house for anyone who wants to come on Friday. People can stay the night so that we can play saturday too, but you may need to bring your own sleeping bag. Hopefully this isn't too short notice for the people in Boulder and CO Springs. If there seems to be some trouble with rides, make a post telling me and I'll see what I can work out for getting people here. I want to make this a kick @$$ smashfest. I already have 2 TV's and 1 cube(w/smash). So if anyone would want to bring their cubes/games we need at least 1 more cube(w/smash) for my second TV.

Overview
What: Unforgetable Smashfest
Where: Kenny's(BlueMycon's) house
5728. S. Bahama Cir. E.​
Centennial, CO 80015​
When: Friday May 11th beginning around 4 PM till Saturday May 12th ending whenever we feel like it
How: If anyone needs help with getting a ride here post, PM me, or call my cell at 303-547-6131

Bloshi

Smash Ace
May 26th works for me, especially since I'll be done with all the tests and stuff. June 2nd does not work, however, due to that being the day of my graduation. Let's actually do a low-tier tournament because we never end up doing one (we always do crews instead) and I would actually have a chance at placing, unlike singles and doubles.

Kenny I'll see if I can go to your house on Friday. if I went I would stay the night, so its kind of weird going on Friday.

El_RaFa

Smash Rookie
alright, I figured out how to take the bus to kenny's house.

so kenny, is it alright if I get there at like 8 or 9? pm on friday.

People, saturday after we leave kenny's-- 28 weeks later.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
28 weeks later ftw. Could we see it in the evening, so that work doesn't get in the way of it for me?

Kenny, I ~might~ be there, check my reply on MySpace, since I'm too lazy to copypasta.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Ride/Housing Scenario

All right guys, we're gonna need to help each other out here to get as many people as possible going to this thing.

Rafa: yeah, it's fine if you don't get here till 8 or 9, if there's some way you could get dropped off early at Chaps I am planning on picking up a whole crew of people from his place at some point in time on friday

Chap: You hear that? Get as many people as you can to your place on friday, you, Nite, Ken, Rafa, Erg, whoever, and I'll pick all of you guys up once everyone is there. When is a good time to stop by to drop off some blank CDs for you to burn me some of that stuff. Can I stop by tomorrow(Thursday) sometime? Call me: 303-547-6131 or post ASAP

Tony: Call me ASAP. 303-547-6131. You can call me at anytime of the day/night and I'll either answer if I'm awake or you can leave me a message. I don't want you getting stuck in Byers. If you need a place to crash Thursday you can stay here.

Yang: If I'm not mistaken, I still haven't seen an offical "i'm going" or "i'm not going" post from you.

Boulderians: You guys need to band together and figure out some car pool agreement. It'll make things easier on whoever is driving and then more people should hopefully be able to come. I expect to see David, Bloshi, and you guys should pick up Ferdi on the way if he can come.

Ferdi: Can you come? XD

Suspect: All right. I honestly hadn't expected any out of state attention at this smashfest because it's not a tourney and there's no money involved(unless you money match people). Just so we're straight, this is NOT a tourney, so don't expect to pay off the expenses of driving all the way here, and food and stuff by winning a lot of money because I doubt that many n00bs will blindly money match you. At any rate, if this turns out to be as epic of a smashfest as I'm hoping for then it'll definitely be worth it for you to come. And as Yang said "Everyone Is Welcome."

Marcel: Are you new to the scene. Not sure we've ever met before. It'll be nice to meet someone new. Hope you can make it.

Buz: So umm...you were the inspiration for me setting up something this friday when you asked "Hey guys, is anything happening this weekend because no good movies are out as far as I know." So...are you even coming rofl XD

Mikezor: If you somehow get this, you should find a way to get you, Kyle, and Sean to my house on Friday night. I can pick you guys up if need be, but we'll need to work out an easy ride scenario because I don't want to have to go to all 3 of your houses(although K and S are practically next door). Talk to me at school if you see me.

Imposter Professor Ken

Smash Apprentice
hey El raFa im going with you lol from school and ****

and Kenny why not just make it a tournament ? because it looks like a lot of people are coming to this

Oh im going lmao

Top Bottom