• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

delinquentvamp

Smash Apprentice
Shreck 3 is this Friday. I know I am gonig, but is anyone else?

And I am actually curious if anyone would be interested in going to Lakeside Amusement park sometime this month? It is not as big at Elich gardens, but it is decent and non-expensive. If I remember right you can get in for less than $15. Lakeside is off of 44th and Sheridan.

I hope it's not too forward of me after you owned me, but I'll go with you XD

yo dudes, i live in golden, anyone gonna be playing within an hour of denver in the next week or so?

I live in Denver and I'm always down to play...I live near Federal and Evans...hit me up if you wanna play...

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Sorry about that!! It works now!! Hey, I need some help advertisment wise some those Smash players in A-town. If you leave near a Gamestop I need to get fliers to those locations. If you can do this I need you to give the following information to them so that they will take the flyer:

Gamestop / EBGames is sponsoring this tournament up in Denver. We have district manager Jeff Hostelller up in Denver allowing us to posting flyers a local gamestops. Is it ok if I put some flyers down here for advertisment purposes. If you have any question feel free to contact Gregory "DancingFighterG" Richardson at 303-808-7746

Here is the link to the color flyer:

http://www.ccct2k.com/images/CCCT2007Flyer-1.jpg

I really want this tournament to get as much exposure across the state as possible thus allowing all communities i.e Smash, Tekken, etc to grow!! The time is now to make CCCT know to all.

Thanks to anyone and everyone in advance!!

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
well, aright
people can show up on saturday after 10 in da morning

10701 E25th Ave Aurora CO, 80010, just ask for rafa or flash your control.

303 367 1463 if you have any problems getting here.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
hey guys any tournaments going on between these dates june 25th through july 3rd? If so lemme know cause im coming out to visit some family in colorado springs and wouldnt mind getting some games in. Thx

Peace

L0zR=)

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Update: Advertising on the smashboard site for CCCT is up and running. With one month to go hopefully this will bring out a couple more states!!

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Sorry it's taken me so long to post XD

Thanks to everyone who helped make the smashfest happen! I had a ton of fun and hope everyone else did too. I should be hosting another event sometime before the CCCT but I'm not sure exactly when yet. It'll definitely be in June sometime but I'm not sure which week, which weekend works best for you guys? Someone left an Original Model Nintendo DS Battery Charger at my house, not sure who it belongs to.

Tony: Hey, call me up sometime, we should smash together and start thinkin about teams. I get outta school this week so you can probably stay here if you need a place to crash.

Imposter Professor Ken

Smash Apprentice
Thanks to everyone who helped make the smashfest happen! I had a ton of fun and hope everyone else did too. I should be hosting another event sometime before the CCCT but I'm not sure exactly when yet. It'll definitely be in June sometime but I'm not sure which week, which weekend works best for you guys? Someone left an Original Model Nintendo DS Battery Charger at my house, not sure who it belongs to.

Tony: Hey, call me up sometime, we should smash together and start thinkin about teams. I get outta school this week so you can probably stay here if you need a place to crash.
think about your team all you want lol but me and Yang are going to take first LAWL :laugh:

CAP.comKnyte

Smash Rookie
El RaFa This isnt an exclusive tourney is it? I plan on attending and bringing about 3 people along with myself. S o thats about 4. Also is there a specific time?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
cap guy

saturday 19th right? that's just a smashfest.
you can get here after 10 a.m and it's not a tournament, just a smashfest.

yang - ken
Dangerdoom > your gay team. yup

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DanicngFighterG. Hey Raph / Smash Community, I'm doing my final count for equipment for CCCT. I need the following from you:

4 TV's
5 GC

If you can get those things together we will have a total of 7 stations for Smash. That should be good!! Let's me know if you have any problems getting this stuff. I can talk to Gamestop about extra GC if they have any!!

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
I can more than likely bring my GC....not so sure about a TV....I will know more as the date gets closer.

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
hey rafa,

You planning on the smashfest going all night? I am not going to be free on Saturday untill after 6pm :( (Stuff came up grrr)

So I was wondering if there will be plenty of smashing still going on to warrant the drive to your place?

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Hey peoples This is Nite

Im going to be at Graduation party so im going to be showing up at 9:30 to 10 :( so yeah you guys need to sleep now so i can play you all

and lovo s the round robin next week?

Top Bottom