• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Tony: I'll be home from like around 11AM - 1PM so if you are in town around then you can come over. Then I have to head back to school for band until like 3 ish and then I'll be back home. I hope you don't have to wait at my house for too long.

Chap: So can I drop off those blank CDs this afternoon?

Ken: Well...honestly, I had expected a few people to bail. I didn't think the tournout was going to be quite this high. Depending on what happens between now and friday night I may see what I can do about hosting a tourney on Saturday but I'm not sure because I don't know how late on Sat. people can stay at my house.

I hadn't expected so many people to respond saying they can come so I need to find out how many people exactly are going to need housing because I don't know how if I'll have room for everyone. I have a somewhat nice sized house but it's not extremely huge and I don't want to make a huge mess of things since it technically belongs to my parents.

Also, it's probably about time that we thought about food for this event because of the fact that so many people are going to come. I would advise everyone to bring a little bit of money for food. Around $5 so that we can order pizza or chinese or something and get it delivered. I'd say everyone should just try to bring as close to $15 total just in case we have a tournament. It would be $5 for singles and $5 for food each day. Doubles would be free. Standard MLG rules. Wobbling not allowed...I'lll post more about actual tourney specifics later if I think it may end up happening.

El_RaFa

Smash Rookie
****ing Wobbles and his penguins lol
so what time are you picking up nite and them kenny? erg wants to go so he'd probably get there at like 5.

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
I am pretty sure I can make it. If there is not room for all of us to stay, I can go home since I have a car. Please repost your address Kenny and maybe some directions.

When can we start showing up?

Who is all going?

is there going to be a tourny? for fun or for cash?

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
I can probably come, YOU see if Sean and Kyle can since you live next to them (or so I hear you say). Anyway, if Yuta and Kevin could come, we can't stay the night but can I bring them?

And Kenny, why don't you just give me your number? I never seem to see you at school anyway (720-935-8484).

I misspoke, I'll talk to Sean at school today, I'll see if I can talk to Kyle tomorrow. IS THIS TOMORROW? OMGZWAHSPGJIDL where do you live?

P.S. I've had 21 Pochama eggs so far, and I haven't gotten one single Quiet nature.... POKEMON SUCKS!!

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Yang, when are you heading up there?
i'll be heading there like right after school so i wont be able to give u a ride unless u really need me to. lovo don't forget to bring my cube. Kenny i'm going to need housing unless it gets like really overcrowded then i can leave at night.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I will need housing and a ride from Nite's house if I go cause of 2 reasons:

1. Parents
2. My controller is in their house(even though they can bring it, which really goes back to reason 1).

The Saturday idk whats happening, are you taking Nite/chap back Kenny? If so then I can go with you guys again and get picked up from Nite's.

El_RaFa

Smash Rookie
what time are you picking up nite and them kenny?
Erg wants to go and he would get there like at 4.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Buz: hey, i'm not sure who is all going, my guess is around 12 people. You can come over whenever you want as long as it's after 3PM. I have decided that there will be no tourney. Just some serious smashin to help each other improve. my address is 5728 S. Bahama Cir. E., Centennial, CO, 80015. Some easy directions are...if you get off of I-225 going south on Parker Rd, you'll stay on parker for a little while until you come to a light where you turn left on Orchard Rd. Going straight for a little while. You'll eventually see a big, skinny bell tower looking thing on your left, and you turn left at that tower onto Biscay St. Left on Powers. You'll immidiately come to a fork and take the right path. then turn right immediately onto S. Bahama Cir. E. My house is up the street on the right about 4 houses from the top of the hill.

Ferdi: You have housin, no problem man. The farther you are traveling, the more likely you are to get housing. I'm picking up tons of people from Nite's and yes i'm taking them back on saturday. So far I think I'm picking up Nite, Chap, Ken, Lovo, Erg, and Ferdi all from Nite's/Chap's so I'm not going to have room for everyone. Either we'll have to make two trips(BLECH!) or some people will have to ride the bus to a place closer to my house. Then maybe if they don't want to ride the whole way there i'll pick them up at some stop after i've dropped the first round of people off. I also think I'm going to have to pick up Jeris on the way, but i'm not sure yet.

Rafa; I'm only picking people up from Nite's/Chap's once EVERYONE who is going to be dropped off there is there.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Well, if I knew about the smashfest about one day earlier, I would be there, but plans were set up so I guess I'm going to have to sit out on this one. The reason is because I cannot stay the night because of plans on saturday, and I get out of school at like 5:30, so I would only be down there for about 2 hours, which isn't really worth driving for 2 hours. If I'm somehow able to miraculously be there, I'll let you guys know, but it looks like I'm going to sit this one out.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
This is Nite once again

*peppy's voice From star fox 64 not the faggy cube one*

Sorry guys I gotta sit this one out!

Do a barrel Roll!!!

Use the boost to get through

It's quiet. . . too quiet

LOOK OUT IT'S A TRAP!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
LOL I guess disregaurd my last post >_> I still could possibly come. I need to work things out, so I'll post in a bit I guess. I most likely wouldn't be staying the night.

Edit: Yea, turns out I can go. I'll probably get there around 5:30.

Marcel

Smash Cadet
can't make it this friday unfortunately. Turns out i have to run friday and saturday. But the good news for me is tracks over after this week or at least it should be.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. McDonalds is expanding there regional tournament to other areas of the united states. The NVGA has worked with them in the past in Dallas and the tournament was a great success. So, if you want Colorado to get this tournament go here and vote:

http://www.midnightgamingchampionship.com/

This is huge so vote chapter!! Right now Colorado is ranked 4th and 7th so we need to raise that number. Let's get Cutthroat!!

Note: You can vote once a day so vote everyday if you can so we can get this tournament to Colorado!!

El_RaFa

Smash Rookie
lol, how does Utha have the most votes? Everybody vote with as many email accounts you have.

I'm gonna leave to Nite's house as soon as I get out of school so at 3:30 I have yang's cube.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey Kenny, I'm going to send out an email about your tournament this weekend. Is that cool or do you want to have people you know?

El_RaFa

Smash Rookie
DFG,
You should send out an email telling people about my tournament on May 26-27
it will be at 10701 E.25th Ave, Aurora CO, 80010.
15$ for the whole tournament
5 for teams (10 per team)
5 for singles
5 for food

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
K I'm leaving to Chap's house at 3:30 which is rly close, anyways, since Kenny AND Yang have a car, can't they pick us up? Instead of just Kenny. Yang go to their house >_<

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Thanks kenny for hosting the smashfest. Also thanks for giving me a blanket lol. The smashfest was really fun.

Shout outs!!!!!!!!!!

Rafa- very good
Kenny- very good
Tony- very good
Chap- very good
Mr.Heibrahi- very good
Ben- very good
Ferdi-very good
David- very good
Jeris- very good
Buz- very good
Ken- very good, i think you are as good as ken
Erg-sucks
Ergadis- very good
Chingadis- very good
Victor- very good
To everyone else- very good

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
what did he say?

Well since no one posted(I think its because of this heat, man its ****ing hot) I will show you guys my pokemanz

And here's what I was talking about before

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
Thanks Kenny for the awesome smashfest this past weekend...sorry I am late on posting this...yesterday was such chaos.

Agreed Lovo, We gotta smash this weekend and every weekend after that lol.

Shreck 3 is this Friday. I know I am gonig, but is anyone else?

And I am actually curious if anyone would be interested in going to Lakeside Amusement park sometime this month? It is not as big at Elich gardens, but it is decent and non-expensive. If I remember right you can get in for less than $15. Lakeside is off of 44th and Sheridan.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
yo dudes, i live in golden, anyone gonna be playing within an hour of denver in the next week or so?
Yup probably this weekend

And LoVo i take it you aren't retired anymore ^_^

buz Idk about this month since so much crap is going to happen tournaments, movies and all that fun stuff

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
so where can we play smash this weekend?
I can use my house but I want to know if anyone can.

DFG- i don't think the link you posted works

Nite- I have to play more cuz if i don't then everyone will own me :(

Top Bottom