• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
You guys should seriously consider coming to OHSNAP2. All the details have been finalized: there's a link to the thread in my sig. There's gonna be some real top-notch competition there, including Forward, Darkrain, FastLikeTree, Xelic, and Smiles, so no one will leave without a challenge. It'll be a great tournament, you guys won't want to miss out.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
You guys should seriously consider coming to OHSNAP2. All the details have been finalized: there's a link to the thread in my sig. There's gonna be some real top-notch competition there, including Forward, Darkrain, FastLikeTree, Xelic, and Smiles, so no one will leave without a challenge. It'll be a great tournament, you guys won't want to miss out.
Sorry, can't make it. Already have stuff planned around christmas (stuff=skiing).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shj-NdhmiWo

oh and I made this epic video for you guys too
OOOH it's on. (lol) I expect to see all of you guys there on the 13 (well, might as well hope for it). This "rivalry" (I don't think it qualifies but w/e) needs to be settled!

ROFL sebastian is the name of a whiney kid on my tennis team (I'm not making this up), so whenever I hear that name I think of him XD

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Because Duha was secretly planning to destroy the denver area with his JIGGLY! And now it may be too late to stop him O_O haha
ahh **** i'm scared for that reason and no other I will pick up Link O_=

and I really dont see what is great about that vid duha idk maybe im not seeing something

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. If anyone is interested in going to NM in January hit me via phone or email. Needs confirmations soon! I'm looking for at least 2 Smash players!!

Bloshi

Smash Ace
yeah, i think my tournament is going to be on january 13th. Lol bloshi do you have your schedule planned out all the way till then? Im sure it will open up....either that or make it xp!
Well I don't really have my schedul planned that far in advance, but most other dates between then and now wouldn't work, so what I really meant is that on the 13th there is a much higher chance of me going than on any other day.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Bloshi
Yang n his friends(if you have your friend's s/n's post it so I can add them)
Zeal

Should get on starcraft more(or diablo 2 cause I have that too now)

I've changed my s/n, its not Infinite_chao5 anymore it is now Dotaitos. Make your F list changes nubs.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Just to mention, I just learned and memorized a difficult piano piece in 4 days (new record, Named Khachaturian toccata)! =D Not that it matters to you guys or anything -_-

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Just to mention, I just learned and memorized a difficult strategy in 4 days (new strat, Named Don't Get Hit)! =D Not that it matters to you guys or anything -_-

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Hey can we get some CO representation in January at the New Mexico X-topia Tourney? That would be appreciated. Btw, Textbook, remember our old playstyle which rocked your world, we are four fold better now. Seriously it is pretty darn good how good we have gotten, I can get infinites off without any walls =)
Hey now Sinz, as I remember it I did beat you half the time you beat me, not only that, it didnt rock my world, it just made me a bit scared D: lol j/k. Nah Ive gotten plenty better than back in the day, that was when I was first picking up the basics. Ide love to play you guys again, but as some of you know Im moving into the TX smash scene, but who knows, I might come again. And this time I wont be nearly as simple as I was before when I could barley l-cancel. Anyway, yeah Im sure you all improved just as much as I have as well as everyone in colorado, and Im sure someone from here will come rep it up for us ;)

ahh **** i'm scared for that reason and no other I will pick up Link O_=

and I really dont see what is great about that vid duha idk maybe im not seeing something
Nothing too great, I was just messing. His peach is his main, he was joking with the movie trying to jokingly intimidate you guys. :lick:

You guys should come to the Houston tournament in March, should be fun, and Ill be there for sure with whatever new crew I pick up in the Valley. Nin has the link for the thread. Anyway, I appreciate all the **** I picked up from you guys going from a smash noob to a decent player and still rising, I owe CO all my skill as a smasher, and I hope to run into you guys again at future tourneys.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I think Marronator would refer to bone, as marrow is in the bone. But maybe he's referring to pokemon and really just like Marowak. I was a Blastoise man, myself.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
yeah, i think my tournament is going to be on january 13th. Lol bloshi do you have your schedule planned out all the way till then? Im sure it will open up....either that or make it xp!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... that is when the x-topia tourney is... just come to ours!

Oh textbook- I was looking for the videos of that tourney and I got your link mixed up with another link soz!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Duha, your backround on your signature look a little too similar to the flatirons/what is right behind my house.

I think Marronator would refer to bone, as marrow is in the bone. But maybe he's referring to pokemon and really just like Marowak. I was a Blastoise man, myself.
Those are very weird connotations of my name <_< My name sort of refers to what you do to meat, but also my cat is named marron, so it is sort of a play on words

And ferdi if you copy that I'm going to ROFL

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey chap definitely put up that match (those matches?) those were fun.

Ferdi I can't get on Starcraft at my mom's house because the DSL here doesn't cooperate with the way Starcraft works.

David why the hell weren't you at VG club? Was it that mass choir thing I walked by on the way out of the building? You and your choir stuff...does that ever end? Takumi was sucking today, like really badly, I was 3-stocking him with Falco. My Yoshi wasn't too hot either, but meh...it would've been better if you had come.

Wow you're right that looks like the Flatirons. I bet it is.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey chap definitely put up that match (those matches?) those were fun.

Ferdi I can't get on Starcraft at my mom's house because the DSL here doesn't cooperate with the way Starcraft works.

David why the hell weren't you at VG club? Was it that mass choir thing I walked by on the way out of the building? You and your choir stuff...does that ever end? Takumi was sucking today, like really badly, I was 3-stocking him with Falco. My Yoshi wasn't too hot either, but meh...it would've been better if you had come.

Wow you're right that looks like the Flatirons. I bet it is.
Yes it was mass choir -_- And get on AIM so we can talk

lucidangel514

Smash Rookie
Duha, your backround on your signature look a little too similar to the flatirons/what is right behind my house.

Those are very weird connotations of my name <_< My name sort of refers to what you do to meat, but also my cat is named marron, so it is sort of a play on words

And ferdi if you copy that I'm going to ROFL
lol well that explains a lot (what chara do u use; sorry i don't know; i barely know anyone by their smash names D: )

the Marronator

Smash Ace
lol well that explains a lot (what chara do u use; sorry i don't know; i barely know anyone by their smash names D: )
I use peach and GaW and pretty much random characters that are fun to use. But the only characters I really use seriously are peach and GaW and mabe falco if I actually have technicals that one perticular day.

TLHM

Smash Cadet
D: ya, I was phailing. I need to actually practice. my wii stole mi tekniks.

and are you ever gong to get those old vids up? leik when me you an Ferdi was all n00b?

And now for a sentence with at least somewhat correct English. Because I can.

oh, and ya, those are most definitely the flatirons.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
nice it is flatirons i don't know where i got it from though. i just searched rocky mountains i think. that is pretty sweet you got that right off the bat though

o and textbook i was going to put you in it but you are moving to texas i wasn't sure if you were still going to consider yourself part of the DSC once you moved.

marronator you should G&W ditto nin9 I saw your video of him and he has a similar style. Its crazy i saw ken's game and watch and was not impressed and he is considered one of the top Game and watch players. I told nin9 after seeing ken he should try to find out how to play his game and watch cause i think he could beat ken.

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
o and textbook i was going to put you in it but you are moving to texas i wasn't sure if you were still going to consider yourself part of the DSC once you moved.
Better beleive Im still part of DSC when I move, Im coming back to visit and Im eventually moving back in 2-3 years and maybe even instantly if I really hate it down there. PUT ME ON THERE ****IT :(

Hey not only that, but when brawl comes out it wont even really matter where I am ^^

I think Ill just add whatever crew I join to the end of my DSC tag. I cant abandon the crew I started.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Wow, a lot of catching up for me to do.

DFG, I'd like to go to NM, but I can't unless I get some hella sponsorship. Still, if we can see where other states are at, develop working relationships, etc, it might be worth it.

Textbook, Sebastian is pretty good, but when I last played him (NDK), I was able to 3 stock him, and I'm not even the best in NorCo. Still, guy knows his character.

ANYWAY! I'm getting back into SSBM hardcore. I wanna smashfest at Nite's on Saturday, if him and Chap have no objections. I want to get better, and NOW.

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Textbook, Sebastian is pretty good, but when I last played him (NDK), I was able to 3 stock him, and I'm not even the best in NorCo. Still, guy knows his character.

Yeah, had I been on my game I would have done a ton better, but silly me had to take a break from smash for a while, oh well, hes a good peach, don't mind the loss at all ^^ kind of think it also had something to do with character match up, since I had easier times against people that would beat him. In any case, glad to hear your hitting up smash again :D sux Im moving away or I would love to come up and play again.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
i can vouch for textbook. his combos werent on in there last match. hell, he wasnt on. he knows it and he knows he can do infinitely better. and hes right about the match-ups cause i beat him with ease...

the Marronator

Smash Ace

ANYWAY! I'm getting back into SSBM hardcore. I wanna smashfest at Nite's on Saturday, if him and Chap have no objections. I want to get better, and NOW.
OMG was he the decent peach that I beat with everything exept with pichu? Because I remember that kid! He was an *** and wanted to take my seat though -_-
And yay tony's back! you haven't posted for forever!

nice it is flatirons i don't know where i got it from though. i just searched rocky mountains i think. that is pretty sweet you got that right off the bat though
Well that is the exact rock formation behind my house. In fact I know exactly where my house is relative to that picture. And gannon's head is right where devil's thumb is (rock formation).

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Haha, I beat Sebastian with Pichu. I was happy, because I thought it was impossible.

DAVID, I NEED TO PLAY YOU MORE! I NEED TO GET USED TO FIGHTING PEACH AGAIN!

Top Bottom