• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Then he'll lose to mine :)

Also guys, sorry but I can't make it to the smashfest this weekend if you're having one, going to a friend's party. This is like how I couldn't go anywhere last week neither, from basically the same exact reason. whatev.

some guy named Mike

Smash Cadet
**** you Tony, I have work this weekend. I could have gone last week because I didn't have work then. Anyway If I do make it I'll be there extremly late. I know it's right around Christmas but I highly doubt I'll work next weekend, so I'll most likely be able to go next week if fez is doing anything. I'll confirm on Monday if I have work.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
okay so like I am done with OCTW2 and it turns out the file is like 14.7 GB
ahahhahaha so I have to make it alittle bit smaller but it will be up by today holmes

meleemarth

Smash Ace
*UPDATE* Shoud i make a thread for this?

When: 1/13/07
Where: 17370 Caribou Dr. E. Monument Co, 80132
Rules: Mlg rules
Entry FEe: $5 for singles $5 for doubles, $2 for food.
The Tournament will obviously begin around 12pm-1pm. Everyone is allowed to stay the night so i suggest that people bring blankets and stuff. Also, i would suggest bring some extra money just incase you randomly get hungary. There is a bunch of restaurants here. Um other then that, make sure you have breakfast before you come and just try too respect house rules.
Im also thinking about having a giant food eating thing after the tournament at a local chilli's restaurant to celebrate Christmas/New Year. So i guess just start saying whether or not you want to do this or not. If the answer is yes, bring some extra money.
Whos bringing what:
Bloshi- Tv and Cube
El_LoVo- 2 Tv's and Cube
Chap- Cube

MLG Rules:
1v1
8min time limit
2 out 3
4 stock
no items
stages allowed: Yoshi's Story, Battlefield, Final Destination, Dreamland 64, Fountain of Dreams, Pk Stadium.
cheating will result in a game loss and if again, match loss....
Counter pick stages: Basically any stage that is outrageous like icicle mountain, rainbow cruiz, poke floats etc no crappy stages like that....

2v2
no time limit
4 stock
best 2 out of 3
The rest of the rules are the same as 1v1

Also- there are many players coming to this, so i had to adjust the date while giving some and losing some people. But i set it for the 13th because durango smash players are gonna make it then. And, there are players from ddrfreak.com coming so theres going to be more people then normal...definitely.....

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Also- there are many players coming to this, so i had to adjust the date while giving some and losing some people. But i set it for the 13th because durango smash players are gonna make it then. And, there are players from ddrfreak.com coming so theres going to be more people then normal...definitely.....
DDRfreak? Anyone up for a ddr tourney as well? I haven't tested my skills since the CCCT and I've gotten ALOT better, and it's definitely feasible if they bring two CFs. Those tourneys go by pretty quickly so no worries with time.

L

legendkiller

Legendkiller in da house

whats up, i am new to this game and website. i finally got my own game cube, but need to buy the game cant get it today

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Victor, sounds completly awsome. I'll be there and I can bring a cube if you want.

Another side note I had a big concert tonight and I didn't mess up once when playing the piano, so I'm very happy right now.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Pausing: Pausing is left on in case a friendly has to be quit out of or a struck stage gets picked and the players don't react fast enough to cancel it. Pausing in game, however, for no reason, is disallowed and will result in warning->game loss->set loss. IN TEAMS, WAIT FOR THE ANNOUNCER TO SAY PLAYER X DEFEATED, AND FOR THE CAMERA TO SHIFT BEFORE YOU PRESS START TO BORROW A LIFE.

What a tight rule

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
you dudes are'nt gonna pussie out of our tourney are you
Not at all like you guys did with C3T.

Okay, now that I have the hostilities aside:

I myself, despite the tension between CO and NE, am trying to get a carpool organized to go to this. Currently, I only know of myself and LucidAngel going (neither of which will be fair representation for Colorado, but hey, as long as a working relationship is made, whatever). I think SpiritDragon still wants to go, but I'm not entirely sure.

Which is also why I'm posting in this thread. Who all is still willing to hit up NE?

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
naw there is'nt any tension between us guys. we are all real coo cats, we just like getting a rise out of people on the boards. especialy me and smeesh, but we are both coo people. im sure we can all be friends once we have a crew battle and win lol

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Tony, I still need you to get the for sure, I mean I want to go but if travel or cost issues come up I probably can't go. The reason I want to is because the tension in CO and NE has been going up since F3 and we need to show what's what. And remember all the stuff I wrote in their tourney thread about my arrival times due to school and shiz.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Christian, when will the video be up?
**** it
i'll go home then :(
Hey, I'm going to your house tommorow aight.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Chap,lovo, kenny and possibly erg(cuz hes amazing)what do you guys say about setting up MATF once again alteast for my tournament. Mabe then we can have durango's crew, tony's crew and ours vs eachother! i think we should plan something big for this tournament...

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Chap,lovo, kenny and possibly erg(cuz hes amazing)what do you guys say about setting up MATF once again alteast for my tournament. Mabe then we can have durango's crew, tony's crew and ours vs eachother! i think we should plan something big for this tournament...
sounds lovely

meleemarth

Smash Ace
would it be ok if you guys declared me 1/64 mexican so i can make sure im atleast in it somewhat lol... Anyways, tony are you up to it? want to get the old crews back together and start some competition?

the Marronator

Smash Ace
We should definatly do that. And I don't think kenny is a mexican >_> details details. Athough I do think we should divide the crews by skill a little bit better (we get jerris ;p)

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, we always devide crews horribly. XD

Hrm, Ferdi for first captain, Rafa for second? Then we can make me feel horrible by picking me last. XD

Duha

Smash Journeyman
NEW DSC signature what do you guys think about if it took be about 15 minutes to get the pictures in there and make the custom background and about 20 minutes to find characters pictures.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey ben,
I'll be singing in mads until like 9pm tomorrow, so try to contact me before 2 so we can plan things out!
Uhhhhh that might work...you see, we have to have at least one representative in line per buyer...hmmmm maybe. We might just start later then...or something. Stop doing choir stuff its annoying.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
hey all.

im in boulder tight now at univirsity by "the hill"

it looks like ill be playing TLHM soon.

if anyone else wants to play just leave your contact info in a PM or something.

EDIT:
because im not on smashboards 24/7, my # is (303) 440-3806

Bloshi

Smash Ace
It's Wii number time!!! Post here and then maybe Tony could edit the first post to show all of them to OOSers who want them. Here's mine:
9004 9552 8209 9791

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Ok so no thread for this?

Where: 17370 Caribou Dr. E. Monument Co, 80132
Rules: Mlg rules
Entry FEe: $5 for singles $5 for doubles, $2 for food.
The Tournament will obviously begin around 12pm-1pm. Everyone is allowed to stay the night so i suggest that people bring blankets and stuff. Also, i would suggest bring some extra money just incase you randomly get hungary. There is a bunch of restaurants here. Um other then that, make sure you have breakfast before you come and just try too respect house rules.
Im also thinking about having a giant food eating thing after the tournament at a local chilli's restaurant to celebrate Christmas/New Year. So i guess just start saying whether or not you want to do this or not. If the answer is yes, bring some extra money.
Whos bringing what:
Bloshi- Tv and Cube
El_LoVo- 2 Tv's and Cube
Chap- Cube
The Marronator-cube

(more tv's plz and possibly a computer that can do the brackets for us)

MLG Rules:
1v1
8min time limit
2 out 3
4 stock
no items
stages allowed: Yoshi's Story, Battlefield, Final Destination, Dreamland 64, Fountain of Dreams, Pk Stadium.
cheating will result in a game loss and if again, match loss....
Counter pick stages: Basically any stage that is outrageous like icicle mountain, rainbow cruiz, poke floats etc no crappy stages like that....

2v2
no time limit
4 stock
best 2 out of 3
The rest of the rules are the same as 1v1

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
good stuff. durango will be there. durango can bring the bracket program as well. chillin at chilis with all you CO ppl afterwards sounds fun.

Top Bottom