• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
no one's spending the night, I've got work in the morning. Midnight is around the cut off point for people being around when I've got to wake up at 5:30.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Wow Victor, chill. Nite and Joey were teasing each other, no harm done.

Anywho, interesting playing you, Kenny. I have some ideas w/ what I need to work on. Also, I have a pretty good idea as to why Rafa was rocking your face. I'll letcha know via aim, however.

Rafa, you shoulda called me. I would have given you a ride in a heartbeat, f00. You woulda even been on the way, haha.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey guys, is there going to be one more Smash ranbat before the big dance. I won't be town this weekend but feel free to use the dojo if you want. Just let me know so I can tell Steve.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
InterimOfZeal said:
Wow Victor, chill. Nite and Joey were teasing each other, no harm done.

Anywho, interesting playing you, Kenny. I have some ideas w/ what I need to work on. Also, I have a pretty good idea as to why Rafa was rocking your face. I'll letcha know via aim, however.

Rafa, you shoulda called me. I would have given you a ride in a heartbeat, f00. You woulda even been on the way, haha.
if you really wanna see, it was all recorded cuz you and nite were recording your matches and you didn't stop it.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
lol put some matches up foo. we need to make colorado vids library bigger.

EDIT- Tony i herd you got a lot better from kenny, hm mabe we could do something before i leave to my dad's house this sunday? Mabe somethin friday(tomorrow) or Saturday? mabe?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey guys I'm coming back friday night and I'm staying for the rest of the summer pretty much. I've been away for a month so could I play some people this Saturday please? I'll be flying back so I'll be near Aurora and could maybe go there for a change, if I could stay over on friday night. I just want to play somebody please!

BTW I'm getting my license soon so I can give rides soon. Yay! I'm also thinking about OC2, because it sounds like oodles of fun, but I'm pretty doubtful about it happening. I will still attend the STDs though, just cuz.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Woo, getting some more low tier lovin'. I'd offer you could stay at my place friday, but I've got work early saturday. I'd definitely be up for some more smashing this weekend, and that could happen at my house around 3 saturday if no one else has a house with room earlier than that.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
I agree with victor we should make post some more matches

And an idea me and mike had was that we should make a forum that link all the colorado matches in one

meleemarth

Smash Ace
There should be a thread for all of Colorado's videos with dates and times they were recorded so we can see how much it looks weve improved. If you want, when we get enough videos up, ill take all of them and post them in a thread. Ill periodically have to re upload them but ill only do it if i get posts saying someone wants a certain vid.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Haha, I didn't improve that much. Just started working on a main. When will you be back from your dad's, Victor? I can't do anything this Friday, and unless I can meet someone in town and they can give me a ride, I can't do anything Saturday.

HOWEVER!

I do work on Sunday, and can chill with anyone in the general vicinity (Nite/Chap, Rafa, Kenny), if they're interested. Mebbe an STD, since I don't have anything else to do, as of right now. =/

Btw, I'm picking up Guilty Gear as well. I'm going to see if I can get in enough quick training to do decently at the Struggle, so that I can get a little respect from the GG community. I'll be doing some research on combos/matchups over this weekend. The real kicker? I'll be trying to do it with the bottom of the bottom tier character. If not, I always have two others that I'm confident with. We'll see how it goes, though.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Timotee said:
Woo, getting some more low tier lovin'. I'd offer you could stay at my place friday, but I've got work early saturday. I'd definitely be up for some more smashing this weekend, and that could happen at my house around 3 saturday if no one else has a house with room earlier than that.
The thing is, because I live in Boulder I have to stay overnight somewhere to get my parents' ok because they don't want to spend 4 hours of thir day on driving me around.(1hour there and 1 hour back, twice to drop me off and pick me up) Either that or I get a ride from someone. Or you guys could come to me, I'm pretty much always open. I get back around 8:30 on Friday so what I was thinking was that I would stay over that night, then let the bulk of the smashing happen on Saturday. Then I could get picked up whenever my Dad gets to it/get a ride back.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
I'll be at Nite's house later on in the day and i'll be there saturday and maybe sunday.
So Tony and Ben you can go there. But that's up to Nite cuz it's his house.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
El_LoVo said:
I'll be at Nite's house later on in the day and i'll be there saturday and maybe sunday.
So Tony and Ben you can go there. But that's up to Nite cuz it's his house.
Nite can I? If I can, I'll need your address, and when I can come over.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo,this is DancingFighterG. Hey guys, I will hosting video soon for the seasonal tournaments and on the nvga site as well. So I wil try to get that going by the Summer Struggle. So guess there will no Smash tournament until SS. That's fine with me. Gives me sometime to get some stuff together.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Gosh Durnit Nite, respond so we can play smash this weekend, and everyone can laugh as kirby bests falcon!

Bloshi

Smash Ace
For this weekend- I am free except for 1:00-1:30 PM Sunday and I have to be back Monday morning. Rides are my real issue. My dad can give me a ride Sunday afternoon/evening to the Aurora area and back, but if I stay the night I need to get a ride back fairly early Monday morning to watch my little brother. For Saturday I either need to get a ride from one of y'all or you guys come to me (my dad doesn't mind people staying over at all). Is anyone even willing to come to me? I would love to have some people over since it makes it about 10000009 times easier for me. I could help pay for gas if you really need it.

some guy named Mike

Smash Cadet
I would go to your house Bloshi, but I don't have transportation. If Nite is throwing something at his house Saturday or Sunday, I should be able to go. Tomarrow is the final day for the summer studio and it ends at 4:15 and takes about half an hour to get back from Denver so I'll probally get to Nite's house around 6 or so. (If my parents let me go) It is possible that I will get out ealier then 4:15 but I won't know untill tomarrow.

N

Natis_Rue

Count me in!

Pretty awesome seeing other fellow Smash players around. I'm new to this place so I got a couple of questions for you all.

Are their certain places in or near Denver that hold Smash events?

If so where are they located? You see my friend and I have been aching for some competition and until now we haven't really had any place to look.

Its great to be here and I look forward to hopefully encountering some really challenging smash players here in Colorado.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
If i Finish working early, I'll take the bus to your house heibrahi.

There's no real place. Usually we'll just meet up at someone's house.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
good news! My dad can drive me somewhere today! I just need Housing for the night and then I can come over. Who can give me smash+shelter?

I have to leave soon or I can't go someone reply!

OK I'm coming over to Nite's/Chap's ready or not! I just hope someone there can house me...

Danger Chap

Smash Apprentice
THIS IS NITE

and bloshi is here so if any of you guys are going to come then come so mike i say you get your samus playing *** here too as well as the rafa and expecially zeal cause i need to beat him and if Natis rue can make it here then thats awsome as well so to rap this up everyone get over here today right NOW! ^^ WE NEED MORE GAMECUBES @_@

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Did Mike still need a ride? If he does, then I was gonna head over soon, since it'd give me an excuse. Otherwise I'd putter around here and be over a chunk laters.

Of course, who would read this that could answer the question with "no"?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Dammit, I can't be there today! I'll be hangin' with you guys after 4:30 on Sunday, and bringing Ryan (I might actually drop him off before I work, if I get up early enough. I'd probably be up for an STD, as well. Soooo... guys... PLEASE BE THERE!

I need to play people, badly. I'm getting good at GG, but my smash skills are dying. ;_;

Top Bottom