• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Dude... my Peach will eat your Peach for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. My Roy's going to anally **** her, and I'll even beat her WITH THE ICE CLIMBERS! When you come back, I'm going to rawk your face so hard that you'll be GLAD you're leaving the continental US.

I was pissed before you said you were joking about quitting, haha. I was gonna drive up to Boulder and do to you what I'm going to do to Nite and Chap; for taking and posting that picture, respectively.

I hate you guys so much.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
To Chap: DUDE WTF!?!? WHEN DID MY FOX DO THAT KINDA SHIZ IN CORNERIA!?? ^(O.O)^ WTFUX!? but yeah, I hate corneria so much I just decide to be an *** and lose in it(psst, Ferdi counter right dur)

To Tony: LSF SHOULD be our crew name ._.

To David: Why don't you ever play your Peach against me anymore?

Ok, serious posting now:
I MIGHT be able to go to OC2, there's 4 things I need to know(my dad wants to know too)

1. Where is it going to be? >_>
2. IF we're roadtripping there, who will drive?
3. Housing? Anywhere?
4. How many people will show up?(as in go from CO)

I mean if we can get 8 people to go and drive there like you said, which should be $55 for each person for the trip there and back here, then I would totally go and shiz.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
It's looking like we won't be able to take the van, and I'll hafta resort to getting a new car/packing 5 people, 6 if I can. Estimate $106 for gas, plus the price for OC2. Pre-reg, even if you don't go.

But yeah, the rest of the info is here

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
k...so IF we drive, it'll be around $170 for each person(considering 5-6 people from CO go)

Well, I registered anyways and we'll see what happens with time I guess.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
so then who IS going.
I checked greyhound and their prices suck as much as flying does.

I'll go so that's two people so far.

some guy named Mike

Smash Cadet
Hey guys I want to throw a smashfest at my house I need to know what day would be best for all of you. Not saturday or sunday because I have work 11-5, other then that anyday should work I just have to comfirm it with my parents but its should be fine anyday.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
the rest of this week, excepting saturday or sunday, work for me. As for next week, I won't know until saturday.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
El_LoVo said:
so then who IS going.
I checked greyhound and their prices suck as much as flying does.

I'll go so that's two people so far.
Isn't Victor going? Anyways, I guess you can put me up on the list of people who's going AS OF NOW.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
YAAAAAAY JOEY!

Okay, so right now, these are the people that would be going for sure, they reserved their seats, and have the potential to rep CO really well. My condition for all of you is that you need to attend a few of the STDs we set up (I aim for each of us to host one, preferrably two a week) just prior to us taking off for OC2. Also, I think we'll stop by UT and set up a rematch crew-battle for 'em on the way there, as well as any other states that want a piece of CO before the tourney. Plus, it'll make the drive x1000 easier if we can stop at other people's houses on the way. Don't worry though, I understand that we all have knives, and I'm not going to be too strict, but I do want CO to be repped well, ya know?

Nite should hold some STDs at his house for us.

But yeah, as of now, priority goes to:

Tony
Rafa
Ferdi
Nite
Joey

In that order. If Joey ends up 4 stocking all of us consistently, he'll get bumped up to higher than me. Also, are ANY of you old enough to drive? I don't want to drive the whole time. ;_;

Anywho, I'll letcha guys know what days I'm open after Wednesday.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
yea, rematch with utha.

so tony, you'll have to set up dates for when we leave and **** and start thnking of pickup so we can plan to be where we're supposed to.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
InterimOfZeal said:
YAAAAAAY JOEY!

Okay, so right now, these are the people that would be going for sure, they reserved their seats, and have the potential to rep CO really well. My condition for all of you is that you need to attend a few of the STDs we set up (I aim for each of us to host one, preferrably two a week) just prior to us taking off for OC2. Also, I think we'll stop by UT and set up a rematch crew-battle for 'em on the way there, as well as any other states that want a piece of CO before the tourney. Plus, it'll make the drive x1000 easier if we can stop at other people's houses on the way. Don't worry though, I understand that we all have knives, and I'm not going to be too strict, but I do want CO to be repped well, ya know?

Nite should hold some STDs at his house for us.

But yeah, as of now, priority goes to:

Tony
Rafa
Ferdi
Nite
Joey

In that order. If Joey ends up 4 stocking all of us consistently, he'll get bumped up to higher than me. Also, are ANY of you old enough to drive? I don't want to drive the whole time. ;_;

Anywho, I'll letcha guys know what days I'm open after Wednesday.
We can do a STD anytime at my place i have a big *** t.v in the upstairs living room and an empty downstairs with plenty of space to punch people when they four stock you (ERG. lol jk) just make sure im at my house and you guys can come anytime except wedsnday which is tomorrow cause i have to go do some stuff with my GF

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
InterimOfZeal said:
Alright, I'll start talking to people, getting **** set up, and whatnot. I say we have an STD three nights before we leave, as well.
we should try doing the STD like this friday or saturday but thats if you guy can make it

And LoVo i thought you only had like 2 more days or something?

meleemarth

Smash Ace
What you guys are planning for this road trip to OC2 is freakin dumb. I dont want to start any flammin but think about this. Im pretty sure that almost 50% of the ppl who say they're are going are not going to go. Also, that will only make the price for the ppl who are going more. Also, i think its stupid that you guys plan on having std's before the trip because the drive is like a 26 hour drive. Not only that, but you guys plan on stopping at other states. So basically, if you plan on doing this, your going to need a lot of money and make sure everyone's parents agree to them taking a whole week away from home. Lol std before the trip, then driving to a bunch of other states, then realizing that the trip just from Co to cali in one drive is 26 hours. Idk but i just wanted to say this so it can give ppl an idea of whats going on. Oh and you really believe joey can go, when he has a hard enough time just trying to get 5$ from his mom? Well, i plan on working for my dad for a week in July and having about 500$ for the rev and the plane ticket to OC2.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
meleemarth said:
What you guys are planning for this road trip to OC2 is freakin dumb. I dont want to start any flammin but think about this. Im pretty sure that almost 50% of the ppl who say they're are going are not going to go. Also, that will only make the price for the ppl who are going more. Also, i think its stupid that you guys plan on having std's before the trip because the drive is like a 26 hour drive. Not only that, but you guys plan on stopping at other states. So basically, if you plan on doing this, your going to need a lot of money and make sure everyone's parents agree to them taking a whole week away from home. Lol std before the trip, then driving to a bunch of other states, then realizing that the trip just from Co to cali in one drive is 26 hours. Idk but i just wanted to say this so it can give ppl an idea of whats going on. Oh and you really believe joey can go, when he has a hard enough time just trying to get 5$ from his mom? Well, i plan on working for my dad for a week in July and having about 500$ for the rev and the plane ticket to OC2.
Wow, you fail at reading the thread properly. First off, an STD right before going WOULD be stupid. That's why I said THREE DAYS before going. gg no rm. Even if only two people go, that's cheaper than flying, and we can have a hella good time on the way. Stopping at other states would make it so we don't have to drive the fifteen hours in one go, and would let us play people that aren't otherwise going.

Even if it WERE a 26 hour trip, it's not just one drive. We'll be driving to other states, and crashing there for a night. Yeah, the trip will probably be about a week long, and yeah, it'll cost us a bit. But guess what? We're aiming to have fun and get better, not save all our money. We're going to be cost efficient, but if we didn't want to "waste" any money, we wouldn't go to OC2 at all.

Oh, hey... is that why you stopped playing SSBM competitively? You didn't want to waste your money at tournaments, and have Ferdi or Kenny take it from you?

<3

Now quit coming in here, saying we're stupid, and all this other crap, or I'll organize enough people putting warnings on you to get an IP ban done. Yeah, you were great for the Smash Scene early on, and even to the end, you were pretty good. Yeah, you're a great guy IRL. But online you're a douche.

Danger Chap

Smash Apprentice
InterimOfZeal said:
Wow, you fail at reading the thread properly. First off, an STD right before going WOULD be stupid. That's why I said THREE DAYS before going. gg no rm. Even if only two people go, that's cheaper than flying, and we can have a hella good time on the way. Stopping at other states would make it so we don't have to drive the fifteen hours in one go, and would let us play people that aren't otherwise going.

Even if it WERE a 26 hour trip, it's not just one drive. We'll be driving to other states, and crashing there for a night. Yeah, the trip will probably be about a week long, and yeah, it'll cost us a bit. But guess what? We're aiming to have fun and get better, not save all our money. We're going to be cost efficient, but if we didn't want to "waste" any money, we wouldn't go to OC2 at all.

Oh, hey... is that why you stopped playing SSBM competitively? You didn't want to waste your money at tournaments, and have Ferdi or Kenny take it from you?

<3

Now quit coming in here, saying we're stupid, and all this other crap, or I'll organize enough people putting warnings on you to get an IP ban done. Yeah, you were great for the Smash Scene early on, and even to the end, you were pretty good. Yeah, you're a great guy IRL. But online you're a douche.
<3 <3 ....

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Lol tony im sorry i misread your post but looks like you miss read mine as well. Like i said, i didnt want to start anything but you had to be a ***. W/e ill just talk to WJ and see if he can give you a warning post or mabe temperarly ban you. I never wanted to start anything and i even said it in my post.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
meleemarth said:
You don't start off with an insult, and then move on to say you don't want to start crap. You want warnings? You're going to get them. Go ahead and talk to WJ, I'm going to just click that little warning icon next to your name.

EDIT: I dunno when I'm working or not, I still can't log into workbrain, so I'm assuming I'm not working.

Erm... anyone know of any places that pay decently with job openings? Guys, go ahead and set something up, and I'll try to make it. If I can't, I'll letcha know, and you guys can do it, and I'll set up a time when I can next, alright? Alright. Awesome.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey guys, do you want to have one more ranbat before the big dance. We have the 8th, 15th and 22nd open. The 15th is my volunteer event where we will have mario kart but other games as well. So you could use the venue that I have this at to have a Smash tournament there or you can do it as the dojo the 8th or 22nd. Let me know asap so I can update the page and tell the Dojo.

1 month until the Summer Struggle. Get ready!!

some guy named Mike

Smash Cadet
11am-8pm
Friday June 30th (Tommarrow)
3168 S. Ouray st. (its right by Dartmouth and Buckley)
Aurora, Co 80013
303-248-3328

bring 10$ (5$ for a tournament if get enough people and another 5$ if we get some pizza)

I'll have 3 TVs set up and get Nite, and Jeris to bring their cube so we probally have 3.
You can bring a TV and cube if you want

Top Bottom