• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Wait... you're using the dark blue Yoshi now? What happened to your Baby Blue and my Pink? Jerk.

EDIT: Rock the hell on. See you there, Natis.

I STILL HAVEN'T FORGIVEN YOU, BEN!

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Ok that sounds fine. We might not stay up forever though, because my dad is kind of touchy about bedtimes during these things, he normally cuts us off around midnight, but I'll barter for 1 AM. Another thing is that i told him that there would be four people coming, since that's how many Timotee's car holds and all, but I'll try asking again. I could probably get all these requests fulfilled if I do alot of my summer reading this week, so don't worry anyone, I'm not going to kick anybody out. :laugh:

Bloshi

Smash Ace
InterimOfZeal said:
Wait... you're using the dark blue Yoshi now? What happened to your Baby Blue and my Pink? Jerk.
LOL hells no! That was just a picture my cousin and I made earlier this year, and I hadn't picked out my color yet. It was still blue, so I put it there. I don't have the equipment to make a new one with the baby blue, so now everybody on the forums thinks I play dark blue.
I just wanted a picture in my sig really...

stealth Beaner

Smash Rookie
sorry i have not been here for two month but does anybody know if there is going to be a tournament in denver ? in aourora

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Yeah that sounds great i'll just have to get permission from my folks which shouldn't be a problem. I don't have my license yet if u were planning on me driving? So Ben would it be ok if we were coming? Thats 3 more people assuming natis friend gets here. If its not then thats ok since we could just smash at my house all night.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Yah that's fine Yang you guys can come over. The only thing that I ask of you before you do is that you should be fed dinner before you get over here, because I got my dad's permission for you guys only by saying that he doesn't have to feed you. I figured it shouldn't be a problem because you are coming in the evening right? You guys could eat at your house or pick up something on the way. Try and bring a TV and cube also, it's required to get in the door lol jk, but seriously try and get a hold of something to bring, it would help.

Also, I need to know everyone who is coming's real names because my dad would like to know who you guys are.

N

Natis_Rue

Well my name is Andrew, I'm 21 as well as my friend Morgan the one who is hopefully also coming. I have a bunch of money saved up so we could go to a fast food resturaunt or something before we arrive. I can provide a cube no problem, but as for a tv that might be a little difficult. The t.v. here in my dorm is all wired in, and would take forever to hook back up. On the other hand I have a bite size t.v. that probly would be no use since we'd need a microscope to play smash.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Lol idk im just givin you guys crap hehe. It seems that everyday a new person to the Co smash scene comes. Anyways hey nite, are the AZ players staying at your house or chap's house? Is it alright if i stay as well?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey guys my dad just told me that he won't be able to make dinner until late on Thursday so Yang and Natis and friend don't have to eat before they come. That sound better than fast food? I think we're having meatloaf and mac+cheese, and some type of salad probably. it's freeeeeeeeeee!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Btw, Ben, how far is CU from your place? I'd like to make a stop by there, but I dun wanna be a pain to Tim, so I'd like to find out if it's on the way/walking distance. I need to give Chels some games, an ice tray, and aspirin, but I don't want to be a bother to anyone. Any idea?

Tim, if it's on the way, would you mind taking me there? If so, I could probably spot you all of $2 in gas money, heh.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I feel ya Natis, I'm the same way.

Going to CU, eh? But I hate that place more than I hate the moon! So sure, we can make a pit stop over there before we get to Ben's. Or after I find out what it looks like so we can find our way back. Either or.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
InterimOfZeal said:
Btw, Ben, how far is CU from your place? I'd like to make a stop by there, but I dun wanna be a pain to Tim, so I'd like to find out if it's on the way/walking distance. I need to give Chels some games, an ice tray, and aspirin, but I don't want to be a bother to anyone. Any idea?

Tim, if it's on the way, would you mind taking me there? If so, I could probably spot you all of $2 in gas money, heh.
The online directions you look up probably won't take you past it, but a slight detour can amend that with only a couple minutes of driving time added. You'll probably be coming in from the southeast via 36, so get off and and go west (turn left) on either Baseline or Table Mesa until you hit Broadway, then go North (turn right) onto Broadway, and CU will be on your right. I don't know the way around campus however, so ask your sister for those directions. To get back on track to the center of the universe (my house) just keep on going north on broadway until you hit Poplar Ave. on your left. Take it up to Newport Ln. and turn left, and then turn right on Oakwood Pl. My house is on the right. Consult a map of Boulder on Google if you are confused. :psycho:

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
K. Tim, what we'll probably do is just go to Ben's house, and if she calls and lets me know she's free for a few minutes, we'll swing over there and I can drop the stuff off with her. Is that okay with you?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Works for me. Oh yes, and Mike, were you gonna meet us at my house, or did you want to get picked up from your house? I don't care either way, just so I know what the whole plan is.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Alright, then here is the game plan for tomorrow as far as I know, if there are any parts missing, please inform me ASAP. Or yesterday.

I wake up, go to work to clean up dog poo, get done at 1. Get home, shower, and at 2:15 or later, Zeal and his cousin show up. We then make sure we've got what we need, get in the car, go pick up Mike, and head up to Boulder to Ben's. While at Ben's, if Zeal gets a call, we take some stuff to CU. Then general smashing and sleeping and eating occur in some order. We wake up friday, and depending on the situation, leave at some point or other.

Subnote: Depending on how it looks for space in my car, I'll try to bring a tv. We'll see though.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
At least on more TV would be good so do try to bring one, at least. And don't forget the cubes+controllers!

I said this before but I'll say it again, if anyone wants to play DDR bring your own pad cuz mine sux.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
No DDR for me, I retired. XD

I'm up for just SSBM SSBM SSBM SSBM SSBM and SSBM. I need to stop slacking, or I'm not going to have the slightest chance at even placing for CSS. Stupid Guilty Gear, taking my time.

Top Bottom