• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Oh right that website.

Some people still play wifi. We should get those kids coming.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Great tourney everyone; I'm glad I made it :)
Shoutouts later when I'm not tired.

@Detta I left my cupcake in the back of your car, sad :(. Oh well.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
We got the GF's replays saved on Steam's wii, he can't upload them for a while though.

CO is bad about saving replays most of the time. We need to set up a stream. :T

Rizen

Smash Legend
@Detta I saved a friendly vs Meno on your wii and several vs Dogg and others on that black wii but I can't remember that person's name.

Shoutouts:

To everyone: GGs! That was really fun. Good turnout, good times :)
Detta: Thanks for the ride and thanks for organizing everything, great work
Chunky: I wish I'd played your Lucas. Good work going low tier.
Steam: Great Lucario man. I want a rematch and with my other characters too.
Dave: Thanks for the G&W advice.
Meno: GGs and killer match. That was my favorite match of the day. Mean Peach as always.
Skullkid: GGs. Learn the Pika CG on Link; it's what really hurts him. Good work branching out with different characters.
Soapy (the Yoshi/Lucario player?): GGs and good chars. TBH I want to rematch; I could have done better.
Dogg: GGs fun friendlies.
I can't remember this guy's name, he was a MK main who came with his brother: GGs, good friendlies and MK dittos. It's a difficult game when you don't play much. It was loud and I couldn't hear you very well.
Fishbait: I saw some of your games; great work. I want to play you next time.
Mikki: Good games. Learn the CG with Pika.
Other Pika player: Same. GGs, chain grab really hurts Link. Good Jolt pressuring.

And GGs, very fun to several other people who I can't specifically remember. Sorry, I'm bad with names.

I got good games in with Link, Zelda, Ganon, PT, Bowser, G&W, Wolf and MK. All Link in Brawl singles:cool:

:bee:

PS
P:M's really weird weird when I never play and am used to brawl.

Steam

Smash Hero
WFs were wierd. matchups and knowing each others playstyles resulted in fish going snake/wario and me going wolf the whole set. lol.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
About AIB
I've seen atleast 3 doods on there from CO.

Someone needs to show these wifi warriors where the TRUE battlefield is!

Also hey we doing that thing where we put the characters we used by our names?
Because I got to use aloooot of yoshi.
And that's pretty cool.
:3

Rizen

Smash Legend
^Few people from CO are on any game site :/. I've linked some AiB people here but they didn't show up.

I went all Link in that tourney.

Anyone want a free TV?
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/146/img4430d.jpg
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6381/img4429bx.jpg
Someone was getting rid of it so I grabbed it. Maybe Game Shack could use it? It's big, heavy and not HD so it supports Brawl.
If you want it PM me and arrange to pick it up. If no one wants it soon I'll throw it away so don't wait.

Rizen

Smash Legend
hold it until the next time we go to gameshack?
^okay. If someone wants it as a personal TV and can pick it up before then, I'll give it to them. If not I'll donate it to Game Shack.

@Detta there's a game with my Link and Meno's Peach on your wii (probably the last saved). Can you upload it for me?

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Rizen is up in boulder with me though, so you'd have to come up here to grab it. :T

Maybe on your way to FoCo Fest 2 you could stop by in Boulder and then stop at Game Shack on your way back.

Oh right FoCo Fest 2 info

i should add that to the op

Bees!

Smash Ace
Good **** Rizen. Looks like you have gotten better. Just gotta work on your execution. Just practice your inputs so that they become muscle memory. It really isn't that hard once you actually put the time in. But regardless, good showing!

Rizen

Smash Legend
@ Z if you want the TV send me a PM for when you'll pick it up. Otherwise I'll give it to someone else.

Top Bottom