• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
The storm scared the **** out of me, but mostly it was just unpleasant. I only have one umbrella and I needed it so I could hold it over screaming people in wheelchairs. Not cool storm.

Speaking of Storm...

Now that Spiderman is a counterpick for Phoenix, I might consider getting back into MVC3 again. Still doesn't change the fact that my point character dies from one combo though.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
So far it looks like EoD@Q is on for this Saturday. Zim and I should be there. Devondorf may or may not be there. My grandparents probably won't be there, depends on how well they handle the altitude and the drive over from CA.

My number is (720) 470-4529. Please either post here or txt me to RSVP sometime during the week for each Saturday you think you can make and what you can bring. That will help me ensure that at least two players and at least one station are present at every meeting, so nobody gets stuck waiting for someone or something that isn't going to come.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
That is awesome music. I love Bass.

On another note, I'm trying to re-download LoL, and it says "not internet connectivity detected" even though I am clearly on the internet lol

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
So far it looks like EoD@Q is on for this Saturday. Zim and I should be there. Devondorf may or may not be there. My grandparents probably won't be there, depends on how well they handle the altitude and the drive over from CA.

My number is (720) 470-4529. Please either post here or txt me to RSVP sometime during the week for each Saturday you think you can make and what you can bring. That will help me ensure that at least two players and at least one station are present at every meeting, so nobody gets stuck waiting for someone or something that isn't going to come.
I would go in all, but i'd rather beat up more people in League of Legends/Mahvel than play some melee. Gotta get ready for EVO......*takes of glasses*....YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Dear CO,

I miss you all so much. I hope JesusRan saves your smash scene. I almost helped a revival once, it was badass, Jeris and Tony and all the mexicans were there. But then I had to go back Tennessee because I hadn't properly learned how to have sex with your cousin yet. Now I am in New Haven without any game consoles, wasting my time away by sucking/rocking at LoL. I get what I deserve I guess.

-Bloshi, the blue yoshi

P.S. Tony sucks

P.P.S. I am still big on the pig

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
Its amazing what you can do if you play frame by frame. That must have taken them forever, but totally worth it. Truly poetry in motion

Bees!

Smash Ace
Wow been focusing on the last few weeks getting college going. I come back and its like I stepped into a dream. Sounds like Ran might help motivate our scene. Right now unfortunately I am jobless(My job gave me my choice of termination, voluntary or involuntary due to my stats and stuff). So right now I am looking for a part-time job. Just got my ACT done and it is good enough for UCCS. So hopefully all goes as planned I should be attending there soon. But ya after next week I may be able to come to stuff.

Sooooo...You have a Kirby/ROB main at your disposal.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
So, how is the Denver scene? I might be moving there in August. I play both games and I'm accustomed to hosting events, since I ran more or less all New Orleans events.
Steam told me you want to move here in August. I told Steam to expect greatness.

Hope you love it in CO, I'd be there if I could cause I love it in CO. XD I plan on moving either here or AZ in a little over 2 years, so I'll be around. Also, I think you would be an amazing counter for Dan rage. Ask around about what that exactly is. XP

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Murylund. going to play junebug and lose
Oh boy, ****? Sounds like fun. :D Good luck out there man, i'll be rooting for ya from the sidelines sweet n steamy~! <3

Oh and to add to what steam said, don't ask when his tournaments are. He will go hulk on your ***.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Have fun in Maryland Steam. That's my childhood state.

Edit: The East Coast is awesome. Go to a crab shack.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Greetings from Houston, Texas!
Hey there! :p I'm actually from the BR scene myself, even though I don't know people from the Houston scene but I do know the scenes are close knit. I plan on moving west in a little over 2 years, so I peruse troll this thread a bit. You plan on moving to CO too? :o

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I agree with Zajice's well thought out and sexually arousing post.
**** you Steam.

Top Bottom