• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
No surprise neither of his characters get Soft countered by MK either. But hey if you wanna jump in and start an argument after the fact after it was already established that I was pulling Zaj's leg. Well then go ahead and join all the other gawkers. If you consider that the last time I played Zajice I 2 stocked his Diddy on FD in tourney and then 2 stocked his Snake on Halberd. So just because he does well against you doesn't mean ****. Especially when you know that I have a block against you. As you are the only person I have not beat in tourney here in Colorado.
Never thought I would see the day when you tried to start internet bull**** with me too Dylan. :/

ProXY GatoR

Smash Cadet
Hey guys! I'm Alex!

I'm a mvc3, AE and Smash player from Tampa, Florida, but more than likely I'll be moving to Breckenridge, and I was wondering if there's anyone near there who'd be willing to play? I'm a pretty good PT and A really obnoxious **** talker =P.

Hopefully I can be more active here than I was in Tampa, was never really able to get out to tourneys. But, I plan on changing that!
So, if anyone's near there, let me know.
:phone:

Bees!

Smash Ace
Nothing I am trying to put the drama behind me but people keep bringing it up. With trolling oosers and now Dylan. **** people can we move on now? This is bull****. There is a reason I don't come here very often. Because **** like this happens. No issues in the ROB thread or Kirby thread or anywhere else really. Well idk a bit sick of all of this atm. Not the best place to be with all the **** I have to contend with right now. So I am out. If anyone cares to reach me about smashfests they can try facebook or just leaving a PM here on Smashboards. I am just frustrated right now. And when I see the level Spelt takes his posting too or how everyone here can hold onto a preconceived notion about a player here who I watched become at least twice as good as just about everyone in this thread at smash yet people are glad enough to make weak-*** excuses as to why it was a fluke when he beats them and that he is still terrible.
Well I am out.
If anyone wants to reach me you know how to.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
No surprise neither of his characters get Soft countered by MK either. But hey if you wanna jump in and start an argument after the fact after it was already established that I was pulling Zaj's leg. Well then go ahead and join all the other gawkers. If you consider that the last time I played Zajice I 2 stocked his Diddy on FD in tourney and then 2 stocked his Snake on Halberd. So just because he does well against you doesn't mean ****. Especially when you know that I have a block against you. As you are the only person I have not beat in tourney here in Colorado.
Never thought I would see the day when you tried to start internet bull**** with me too Dylan. :/
Sidenote, I play neither of those characters anymore.

inb4 I don't play

Last serious games I had were with Meno at that smashfest I had like 2 months ago. I woooooouuuuuuuuuld like to actually play, but the lack of events is really the only reason I don't anymore, and the time and money it takes to go to out of state events is too much right now.

I hope this stuff Ran is doing actually works...

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bees... you're the only one not moving on.
Dylan was simply laughing at a joke he found funny.
I really doubt he was trying to insult you...

Nobody here wants you to leave. :(

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Damnit yang, I wanted to be the snarky one about tranz and tony!

Also, guy moving to breckenridge, I hope you're gonna have a car, because you're gonna be far out of any gaming loop there.

Also, drama is drama. Goldenglove would beat steam. Spelt isn't important enough to have a % of my hate posts aimed at.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Bees were you trolling here? I'm high and it's hard to tell.

But it doesn't seem like you are. I came here cuz I saw your status and was like, "Oooooo **** went down in CO smash thread". I am disappointed that it was over something you deeply mistook.

Also, never 2 stock Zajice :/
You're supposed to go for the timeout when you have the lead

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I feel guilty for this threads current ****tyness. :<

BUT HEY, it will blow over tommorow~!
Also, theres a spider on my wall. Not sure if I should smash it or let it live. Its kinda like in fighting games, where you goof around with your opponent to show that you're actually a cool guy, but get cold cocked and hit for it. Only in this case bitten.

I'm still staring at it...
Spider theres so much space OUTSIDE of my house. With prey. All thats in my room is soda cans. Go eat some bugs for me. You'd be like 10 times cooler if you do your part of the food chain and eat other annoying bugs.

wow, that sites awesome saphy! I love reading high post. :D I'm homeschooled so i've been kinda sheltered when it comes to that stuff, but I do support the legalization of it. Ahh probably not the place to talk about this...i'll talk about it in PM if anyone wants to. I'm interested a lil~! =w=

The spider just went into my clothes draw. Thats not a place for spiders. Thats a place for clothes and things I wear! I DON'T WEAR SPIDERS, SPIDER!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I saw a spider the size of my hand at work yesterday.
I wanted to give it a high five.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Awww, you should have totally highfived that thing masterhand style!
I wish I was masterhand.

Brb finding the spider to pretend i'm master hand. I should be able to win. This spiders totally bottom tier. Doesn't even have any aerials.
No matter how hard I try I can't shoot lasors out of my hand at it though. :<

-Ran

Smash Master
Hey guys! I'm Alex!

I'm a mvc3, AE and Smash player from Tampa, Florida, but more than likely I'll be moving to Breckenridge, and I was wondering if there's anyone near there who'd be willing to play? I'm a pretty good PT and A really obnoxious **** talker =P.

Hopefully I can be more active here than I was in Tampa, was never really able to get out to tourneys. But, I plan on changing that!
So, if anyone's near there, let me know.

I'm moving to Centennial in August, and taking over as the main driving force of the community when I do. Hostile Southern take over. =) Events will be occurring, it's just a matter of me becoming settled in.

I hope this stuff Ran is doing actually works...
It will. Everyone dreams of a hero that can save them; you get to meet yours.
It will. I'm confident of it. I've seen what he can do in our scene.
<3

yeah this thread is pretty bad right now.
That's cause everyone here is eager to play in tournament again. =)

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I think this probably needed to have been put on the front page months ago.

If dylan hadn't already known about r/trees, he will never come back after he sees it.

I really think it's only a matter of time before pot gets legalized. Huge popular opinion behind it, and now even some of the politicians are realizing that the war on drugs is being lost and isn't worth it. I prolly won't smoke it even then, buuut I'm sick of hearing about good people going to jail for two ounces of pot.

If anyone wants to help me get better in LoL sometime, my username is Moblinator

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I really think it's only a matter of time before pot gets legalized. Huge popular opinion behind it, and now even some of the politicians are realizing that the war on drugs is being lost and isn't worth it. I prolly won't smoke it even then, buuut I'm sick of hearing about good people going to jail for two ounces of pot.
Yee, it's slowly becoming a legalized, and taxable, thing. Which in these times, I don't think it's such a bad idea. With the amount of debt that we owe to various other countries, we're barely able to pay the interest on it, as is. It doesn't help that we're not the best at managing our own funds for things, but... off-subject!

While some states are becoming more open minded to it (legalizing 'medical' goods), I think it's just going to lead into what is now cigarettes. For that reason, I'm all for legalization :D. And freedom to do things that do not harm others, etc.

It's why I halfway wish I was a druglord. Paid off others' wants and addictions, and I get to wear a bomb-*** suit! But I'm terrible at hide and seek. :(

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
FISHBAIT I HAVE A TON OF VOCALOID FOR YOU NEXT TIME I GO TO ONE OF YOUR EVENTS

Moblin I added you on league.

Ran seems like a pretty cool guy and i'll try to be at whatever he organizes from time to time.

I've spent the past 14 hours more or less editing a Visual Novel. I hate my life.

Moblin let's play league tonight! (After I finish typesetting Usagi Drop and Reversible if I have to do it)

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Not as scary as tims.

Also, for the first time within yeaaaars i'm tired of people. Absoultely exhausted from em. I don't wanna be like this. But damnit i'm not getting a single break from em! AHHHG!

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
What the..? Fish I thought you weren't going.

Did you fly?

*a bit jealous atm*
I'm on a half-vacation thing. I drove to Texas with my dad and all the way here to California too. I've been gone since the 22nd lol.

TRANZ I ALSO HAVE A VERY LARGE COLLECTION OF VOCALOID THAT I WOULD ENJOY SHARING WITH YOU.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Not as scary as tims.

Also, for the first time within yeaaaars i'm tired of people. Absoultely exhausted from em. I don't wanna be like this. But damnit i'm not getting a single break from em! AHHHG!
That's easy to fix. Simply move to Russia and head to its northern parts. ;D

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
FISHBAIT I HAVE A TON OF VOCALOID FOR YOU NEXT TIME I GO TO ONE OF YOUR EVENTS

Moblin I added you on league.

Ran seems like a pretty cool guy and i'll try to be at whatever he organizes from time to time.

I've spent the past 14 hours more or less editing a Visual Novel. I hate my life.

Moblin let's play league tonight! (After I finish typesetting Usagi Drop and Reversible if I have to do it)

Just saw this, and I can't now cuz I'm gonna play WoW with Roblin tonight :( You should text me though! I gave you my number for a reason.

Also fishbait is a ninja

Top Bottom