• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
So there's no chance at all? Even if you were able to get your car fixed in time/get another car? I've potentially found a car we could use as a favor.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
rant.exe and college
Definitely glad to hear you're going to do it. I feel the same way as you, and am basically in the same situation none-the-less. Get that school done, especially if the 'rents wanna help out in any way, shape, or form. At 23, it's not like you're late or anything. You're ahead of many people who just won't go, and I believe that'll help out in the future. Plus, it's great for your mentality to actually be learning stuff that doesn't have to do with frame data ;).

Good games Bees. Good games.

And hoo hoo hoo. Never change OOS-attempting Colorado <3 (minus the people who play Marvel. Worked for Tim, Yang, and Bees to go out of state, mmhmm.)

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tappin’ the phones like yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

Shreddin’ the files like yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Eatin' a muffin like yeeeeeeeeeeah.

Eatin' another muffin like yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
Ok, so my job training shouldn't interfere with the meeting of EoD. We are still on for 6:00 PM tomorrow at the Qdoba at I-25 and Lincoln (9994 Commons Street, Lone Tree, CO). We will have Melee there for sure, and we might also have MvC3. Respond on this thread please if you think you can come and if you can bring anything.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
**** you Jamaal, I beat a 240 PSR Litchi this morning by command dashing under every time. <3

Get on XBL moar tho so I can show you

Ok, so my job training shouldn't interfere with the meeting of EoD. We are still on for 6:00 PM tomorrow at the Qdoba at I-25 and Lincoln (9994 Commons Street, Lone Tree, CO). We will have Melee there for sure, and we might also have MvC3. Respond on this thread please if you think you can come and if you can bring anything.

So I really want in on this, but I work 7am on Sunday mornings. I coerced my boss into giving me saturdays off JUST because I know smashfests and tourneys are on Saturdays. Is 6PM the only time you guys can have it? If it is, that's cool. I'll prolly show up for a couple hours every week starting next week.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
So I really want in on this, but I work 7am on Sunday mornings. I coerced my boss into giving me saturdays off JUST because I know smashfests and tourneys are on Saturdays. Is 6PM the only time you guys can have it? If it is, that's cool. I'll prolly show up for a couple hours every week starting next week.
The Qdoba closes at 10 PM, and I plan to have us all out of there by 9:30 PM, so that shouldn't be a problem -.-' I just wanted to make sure that each of us made a good first impression by purchasing a meal first thing. If things all work out, we'll probably start meeting earlier than 6 PM.

I'm just a bit strapped for time tomorrow since I have job training at 1:45 PM (no idea how long it will take), then I have to drive to my girlfriend's house to pick up some gear, then I have to drive home to pick up my brother ... I'm just praying that I won't be working a Saturday shift.

Roblin

Smash Rookie
Hi guys! I'm back for now! I can't check smashboards at work anymore cuz it got blocked :(

Roblin

Smash Rookie
Also, for those of you who still care to listen to my band, we just finished recording a demo. Check us out on soundcloud.com and look up the Jonglare!

Top Bottom