• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Ferdi that's great news considering the situation. I myself have contemplated suicide a few times, but never actually attempted it, thanks to being able to rationally explain it away using ethics or metaphysics or some other category of philosophy (surprisingly enough I haven't used theology at all yet). I am glad that you did call 911 in time, it shows that you do not actually want to die. If someone doesn't want to live, they will always be able to kill them self (at least the first time, when they're not being watched for that sort of thing). It's a fundamental right to life, not just legally, but also psychologically.

Now on a different note completely:

Okay I'm sick of being knocked out of tournaments by foxes. That's it, I'm taking up Bowser. Yes, you guys heard me, Bowser. I played him for the first time in half a year at the tourney and I found out he's **** fun to play as plus ***** Falcos and Foxes, which are my biggest worries in tournaments (if he can get them off the edge <.<). I just need someone to fight Shiek, or just try to stick with my Yoshi guns. Don't tell me to use ICs, I'm not patient enough to learn all that stuff they do.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Everyone's contemplated suicide in their teens years before. I'm glad you had the sense to call in though, Ferdi. Seriously, we've got your back, so if you ever need anything, let us know.

Ayiela, PM me with whatever.

P.S. Ferdi, Nite says, and I quote, "You're tight, son."

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Shout outs!
Victor: Thanks for having the tournament. I didn't really get to play you but I guess thats ok since I played you so much last weekend.

Ben: Or you could just learn how to go fumi on foxes ;) nice job in the tournament by the way!

Takumi: your gannon is improving :) just work on being faster and spacing.

Nin9: like victor, I wasn't expecting much, but your marth were really good! Thanks for coming and taping some videos

Duha: Good peach and jiggly. Nice job beating jerris on mushroom kingdom 2 >_>

Buzz: I didn't get to play you, but thanks for coming!

Nite: how the hell did you beat rafa and come in 3rd?!? lol good stuff

Rafa: nice job getting 4th. You are really a lot of fun to play

SDSG: I was suppost to win that round ;_; I have no idea how you beat me, but you are tons of fun to play too.

Chap: I didn't get to play you, and I'm glad I didn't play you in teams for once <_<

Yang: You and victor's marth are the two things I have trouble with. Nice job beating me in that money match. I guess I'll eventually learn how to play against marths...

Joey: I have no idea why I picked GaW against you 2nd round, but your pika is dam good.

Marcel: You really don't find too many good random shieks out there. You are really good though.

Ferdi: I'm so glad you are ok!! You really are an awsome person, and I was really worried about you when I heard you had gone to the hospital. I really hope to see you at the next smashfest/tournament. I hope you feel better because you really are awsome :)

Everyone else: Thanks for coming

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
hey peeps thanks for all the awesomeness, anyways, my reflexes are forever destroyed so I'm going to main Gannon. Idk if I'll get good again but right now I can only play Gannon XP

Duha

Smash Journeyman
GANNON-BAN
sorry bout the ferdi I was looking forward to playing you.

I want to thank victor chap and erg a lot you helped me step up my game a lot. O and chap i used the crouch cancel rest against a Ganon 2 times. still working on doing nair rest.

O ya just so the whole world knows I beat jaris aka SDSG on Mushroom Kingdom 2 his home court, and on top of it he was beating me three stocks to one. He did misfire once and kill himself but I still one.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey Ferdi you should try Yoshi. The only reflex-intensive things he has to do are edge-egg and supershield, both of which aren't necessary to be good (but helpful).

Yah so when's the next tournament? Are we gonna do one of those seasonal things with the CCCT? That'd be hawt if we could get some OOSers.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. For those who are worried that they have lost there spots to NM they have not. The roster is pretty much the same:

DFG
Desmine
Victor
Ferdi
Erg

The only additions is:

Jeris

Still waiting on Tony if he wants to go!! Don't worry!! Everyone who wants to go right now WILL BE GOING!!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. I will going off the shoutouts too see who attend so I will give points out. Who got fourth?

Tony - Do you want to go for sure. There is one more spot available so if you want if hit me ASAP so you can claim it. He will be the last spot!!

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
Victor-congrats on winning/destroying EVERYONE. i dont have to tell you youre an amazing smasher cause you already know it. i really appreciate you helping me out so much this weekend. i learned a lot. i think the ONLY thing i have against you is breaking your shield (haha whata fluke) but besides smash your such cool dude. chillin with you all weekend was great fun. thanks for the everything. cant wait to hang out with you in NM!

Jon-marth is amazing man. teams was fun. i promise ima get better so we can smash some fools in the future. *5+4=yang* no doubt we would have done better if we didnt get rested 600 times lol. youre the coolest person i met. glitch night was fun. watchin you play Erg was hilarious. all the trash talkin... 'you see that? that was a forward smash. yeeaah.'

Chap-thanks for all the advice man. seriously. jump cancel my grab i know i know. it was nice gettin to know you. and i have to admit dangerdoom kicks ***. but man i think your the only one i didnt get much footage of. i didnt realize it til later but i should have made you get in some matches while the camera was set up. my apologies.

Rafa-you are too good man. i played you like 5 times and each time im pretty sure all 3 stock. im glad i got some footage of your play. congrats on teams.

Erg-you crack me up fool. a badass 13 year old who talks so much **** and can back it up. just amazing. 'no, he can see. he just sees in WIDESCREEN.' HAHA! glitch night. your fox is beast. see you in NM. were goin to FD.

Nite-congrats on 3rd and beating rafa. you did real well. youre funny as hell. $5 MM your falcon my falco?

Jerris-nice meeting you. youre too good. kicked my *** first match in crews... i got some AMAZING luigi combos recorded. congrats for 2nd man. see you next time.

David-peach is great man. i got you down to 1 stock each time. i think ill blame it on turnips. john john. ha nice meeting you.

Ben-that **** dinosaur. so good man. cant wait to play again.

Imposter Meleemarth (Takumi)-keep workin on that ganon. lots of potential.

Marcel-same goes for you. much potential with sheiku. keep practicing.

this weekend was fun guys thanks. ill have some matches posted throughout the week. ill be making a short montage as well but ill keep you updated.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Victor-congrats on winning/destroying EVERYONE. i dont have to tell you youre an amazing smasher cause you already know it. i really appreciate you helping me out so much this weekend. i learned a lot. i think the ONLY thing i have against you is breaking your shield (haha whata fluke) but besides smash your such cool dude. chillin with you all weekend was great fun. thanks for the everything. cant wait to hang out with you in NM!

Jon-marth is amazing man. teams was fun. i promise ima get better so we can smash some fools in the future. *5+4=yang* no doubt we would have done better if we didnt get rested 600 times lol. youre the coolest person i met. glitch night was fun. watchin you play Erg was hilarious. all the trash talkin... 'you see that? that was a forward smash. yeeaah.'

Chap-thanks for all the advice man. seriously. it was nice gettin to know you. youre a cool guy. and i have to admit dangerdoom kicks ***.

Rafa-you are too good man. i played you like 5 times and each time im pretty sure all 3 stock. im glad i got some footage of your play. congrats on teams.

Erg-you crack me up fool. a badass 13 year old who talks so much **** and can back it up. just amazing. 'no, he can see. he just sees in WIDESCREEN.' HAHA! glitch night. your fox is beast. see you in NM.

Nite-congrats on 3rd and beating rafa. you did real well. youre funny as hell. $1 MM your falcon my falco?

Jerris-nice meeting you. youre too good. kicked my *** first match in crews... i got some AMAZING luigi combos recorded. congrats for 2nd man. see you next time.

David-peach is great man. i got you down to 1 stock each time. i think ill blame it on turnips. john john. ha nice meeting you.

Ben-that **** dinosaur. so good man. cant wait to play again.

Imposter Meleemarth (Takumi)-keep workin on that ganon. lots of potential.

Marcel-same goes for you. much potential with sheiku. keep practicing.
get the crew battle up mang!!!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Erg-you crack me up fool. a badass 13 year old who talks so much **** and can back it up. just amazing. 'no, he can see. he just sees in WIDESCREEN.' HAHA! glitch night. your fox is beast. see you in NM. were goin to FD.
This shout out made me smile :laugh:

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
hey guys awesome tourny glad I got to go and see some really good smashers. Victor thanks for letting us chill the whole weekend. I can't wait to try new stuff and work a lot on my techs. Congratz to the winners of the tourny.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
we have a 120 vids we have to sort everything out first and we are going to college too but we are working on getting it done as fast as possible

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Good stuff nin9 is there anyway you can make the quality a bit better? I think you should just just leave the videos as the size they came in and make them as best quality as you can. Then you can put them on youtube and if people want to dl them they can. So then there will be no complains about file size.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I think the quality is fine, especially for a webcam. Normally those videos are really bad quality.

Now what isn't fine is how we got ***** up the ***. Not fine at all.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. This goes out to all players that are going to NN. My friend from NM has told the other Smash players in NM that you are coming it has told them that your are coming and NM players what a shot at these players that I talk so highly about. . So right now NM is waiting for your arrival. Do what you do and beat that a** and anyone else that comes. Let's get Cutthroat with it!! :)

liius

Smash Journeyman
I'm going up to denver colorado for a couple of weeks to a month pretty soon, I was hoping I could get some smash going while I'm up there.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Get Well Ferdi - Crews 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PARWkDpqny0

Get Well Ferdi - Crews 2

being uploaded to youtube.

Get Well Ferdi - Crews 3

coming midnight.

i know many of you like infected mushroom.
i have a few of their songs and others i can dl so gimme some requests!
Chaingrabbing Marths and reverse Fairing people? isnt that what I do Victor? :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Seriously, mad good, can't wait to see part 2 n 3. I love how fluid Sheik is, also, my right thumb and index finger suffers from "no absolute reason" constant numbing, so that's what's really got me down right now, but I'll get my Sheik up Ferdi comeback standards before you guys meet up with me again.(I'm actually practicing for hours trying to get technicals back, although I can CG no prob with ICs still >_>)

lol @ MM vs. Yang, so much style points. And wtf with you using white Marth Yang?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Tony, the NM trip will be Feb 9-11. If you want to go you will have to meet at my house around 4:30 Friday Feb 9. Ferdi is going to meet me at my house too. From there we will be going down south to pick up everyone else. Bring $100, pillows, warms covers, etc.. for the trip.

Also, NVGa is throwing an art contest but instead of best fan art we are are looking for a new logo for NVGA. Go here to check out the details:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=94562

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Couple of things. Here are the list of people who have confirmed they are going to NM:

So right now here are the spots:

DFG
Desmine
Ferdi
Jeris
Victor
Erg

Waiting for Tony's confirmation. If Tony confirms then the van is full.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Couple of things. Here are the list of people who have confirmed they are going to NM:

So right now here are the spots:

DFG
Desmine
Ferdi
Jeris
Victor
Erg

Waiting for Tony's confirmation. If Tony confirms then the van is full.
hey i'm pretty **** sure Erg cant go idk where you got this info from and when is the tournament at NM

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Well, if Erg can't go he needs to tell me now so I spot can open up for someone who can go?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Updated rankings are up!! If I missed anyone let me know!! Does anyone know any more of the team names because I only have three.

Top Bottom