• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Ummmm, wow, Doc vs. Yoshi huh? I would have said yes right away to Yoshi vs Bowser, because it's so rediculously in Yoshi's favor.I might MM you after the tourney. I want to see how my Yoshi stands to everybody else first, and get some more experience to boot. Also keep it 5$, that's a good amount.

I will probably bring my cube, TV (yes the hard to work with one with no AV ports), and a VCR.

EDIT: On second thought, I'll definitely MM you, but only after the tourney. And only 5$.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Ok, guys, I need some people to help me back this up. I'm trying to get a SSBM tournament going at NDK this year, but turns out I got there too late. They already had a poll, which just closed, to see which game is the "players choice" game and they would run a tournament for that game. However SSBM lost by 1 vote to Naruto. I'm trying to get them to do a revote between only SSBM and Naruto, and I need people to back up my oppinion.

SO PLEASE! If you are going or plan on going to NDK this year, look at http://forum.ndkdenver.org/index.php?topic=114.30 and support me! I'd love to have/run a smash tournament at NDK this year.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
It was something. I like beating up random n00bs and meeting people. And I love seeing people I know and whipping them. I just have good memories of smash and it would just be awsome if we had a tournament this year.

So, smash is smash. Basically

BTW, thanks for backing me up, lovo.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Omfg i played way to many n00bs today at school. They really do get annoying rofl. Like one got my doc down to 1 stock with his link and he thinks hes good now. Rofl he never even played my main. Heh n00bs get annoying.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Haha, all you have to do to beat them is tech-chase. Seriously. That's how I beat Nite, anyway.

Seriously though, Victor. Learn to play one-handed. That instantly kills any ego they had.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
David... weren't you one of those n00bs back then? I'm pretty sure you were.
lol I guess I was... >_> I don't know too many Noobs that beat Zoap though. And stay in for 10 rounds because they just keep on winning. I guess thats why Kenny talked to me about joining smashboards.

Or even better, play with no hands. That'll get them to quit life for sure.
I beat somebody like that lol

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
This one noob at my school named adrian, the warlock punch spammer that tony,ben,ferdi met along time ago still doesn't get was dashdancing is for and claims wave dashing is useless :ohwell:

Bloshi

Smash Ace
haha, you guys should see the noobs at our school (Me, David, and Takumi's). It's ridiculously funny. I think I made a dialogue a while back about it somewhere on this thread. At least they don't play with items.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
OOoooh a fall tournament sounds fun. Can't wait. Make sure the venue is set dam straight before advertising to OOSers and non-smashboards people. Make them sign a godam contract I don't care just make sure they don't drop out on the last week.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Guys, whoever has starcraft, yang/tony/ben/whoever get on Bnet, go to channel smash players, and play me. Message me first or something.

If not just add me to friend's list, s/n: Infinite_chao5

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Don't worry about the venue this time. I'm taking back to the rools and having at school where they have plenty of rooms. No f**** around this time!! :)
Rules to team Smash and general team play for all other games is up on the C3 site.

http://www.ccct2k.com/Rules.htm

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
Ok guys,HOST 2 thread is made. it will be held in HOUSTON,Tx March 10th-11th(spring break) and i hope this is enough warning for yous guys.

Also, i am telling you guys this really early because it will give you time to save up, look at maps and practice before the date. i wish all of you show up.

Housing will be avalible if you KNOW you are going. food will be taken care of as well. just post in the HOST2 thread or PM me.

i hope yall can come bye.

Fury

Smash Apprentice
I just got in to Co, like last thurday and i need some practice and i was woundering if anyone wants to you know smash it up with me, thing is i dont have a gamecube anymore and well if anyone wants to see what im worth i live off arapahoe and i 25, my # is 303 779 4148.

so pls hit me up havnt smashed in forever and really want too

oh and my cell is 757 345 1282(still havnt changed it from va #)
aim is trinitysfury
email trinityfury@aol.com\

hit me up

P|eR[E

Smash Rookie
I am in the Denver/ Littleton area and I have a regular crew of smashers. There are six of us who would play in some tourneys if they are available.

Top Bottom