• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'm liking all the newcomers... it's making Colorado fresh again, ya know?

Not that I don't LOVE playing Rafa, Nite, Chap, etc over and over and over.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Hey ima play some noob at school tommorow and i'll try to get him to get good by coming to Smashboards. So many another new guy.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I'm liking all the newcomers... it's making Colorado fresh again, ya know?
Yah but they seem to go away and never return once they lose real bad at a tourney. At least these guys look more promising; look at their join dates! They seem to be more persistent with smashing than the other people I've seen show up in CO.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Haha... Nah, just Tony. He threw his controller and went and cried after losing to Taj and Jeris. Yang's semi-new, and he's improved a ****LOAD!

I'm so glad he listened to me. <3

Flux

Smash Rookie
Hopefully i can get josh to come to one of these things and another one of my friends is interested in this stuff so there are 2 more.

Fury

Smash Apprentice
Ya my address is, 6930 s. uinta st over by black eyed pea and albersons.

But i used to play in texas, i mean ive played against crystal city and Ken and Diesuperfly and i have been to like 3 or 4 tournies, so i mean im no noob just a bit rusty, but ya just hit me up on my cell phone any time or email me or something so we can set something up.

Oh and DancingFighterG, why do u always announce that its u, when we can see ur name right next to ur post lmao, i just find that too funny

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up Fury. Well, about 4 years ago it started as a joke when I first started posting on gaming forums then it became what I was known for so I just keep doing it. It's fun!!

Tony, there is no way for me to add votes to the poll but also I want you to signup for the forum because the NVGA will be keeping a national ranking of everyone for games in a little bit so with you already in the DB the rankings that you keep track of here will be your chapter ranking and your national ranking as well. Obvioulsy your national ranking will be based on your performance chapter wise and in other tournaments outside of the chapter. I'm putting together the national database right now so help me out and get registered. PleaseEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :) Lastly, people keep giving slack for not including all the games that they want so I'm doing this poll to see how much people really want there game. By voting it makes the game selection legit.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Fine... I'll register later. You know, I spoil you sometimes, DFG.

Haha, Fury asks the question that EVERYONE has asked at one point or another. Fury, hit up Nite's this weekend if you wanna smash. His AIM is HylianMasterLink, if you don't wanna just come without talking to him first. You should really come, though.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Wow u only live 14 mins away from me we should smash sometime. Also i highly suggest u go to nites house this weekend even tho i can't make it =(. But maybe like next weekend or something u could come to my house. btw i live near c-470 and broadway

Fury

Smash Apprentice
does he have like a nmber i can reach him at??or address??
YangFuShang ya i have time sat to smash cuase i guess ill ty and contact nite.

TLHM

Smash Cadet
november's kinda far away...hopefully I'll have improved some/a lot by then.

and thankee to everyone who played me.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
does he have like a nmber i can reach him at??or address??
YangFuShang ya i have time sat to smash cuase i guess ill ty and contact nite.
well my address is 1756 S. Yampa way. . . i doubt ill be in reach of the phone and my aim screen name is hylianmasterlink if you wanna ask something or whatever... if we are lucky LoVo might show up

Fury

Smash Apprentice
well whats a good time to come by ur house, cuase i have nothing to do and im ready to smash so give me a time and were good.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Fury, you live about 15 minutes from me (according to mapquest), I'll PM you sometime if I can play, I'd like to get some experience against some newer players to the CO smash scene.

P.S. Didn't someone post a little bit ago saying they may know where my game ran off to rofl, or was that just wishful thinking...

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
well whats a good time to come by ur house, cuase i have nothing to do and im ready to smash so give me a time and were good.
Come anytime you want we will be here all day today

ohhh and a lot of people will be here like ken zeal chap me lovo and maybe erg

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Tony, is our money match gonna happen or what? lol anyways i really really want you to do something for me. Could you plz plz plz give me 7mil on Animal Crossing?!?! If you do, ill try to give you lessons at this next tournament and um mabe something else, idk yet. But would you plz???

Supa Sami

Smash Rookie
hey im new to the smash scene. my boyfriend got me into it before he ended up cheating on me for some anime nerd and i really like it. is there anyone that could play with me sometime? i dont want to give out my address like you guys do because i dont know any of you yet but i can get a ride almost anywhere. my names sami and i play as samus because her names like mine, yay! i think im pretty good but i dunno. if any of you can meet up with me sometime id really like it.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Rofl girl smasher? lol fyi theres a lot of good smashers in aurora so have fun up there. Idk i would say you'll probably end up playing with either interimofzeal,nite,chap, el_lovo or other new people. You'll probably get to play everyone else during tournament time(like me). Anyways just make sure you got your technicals down with samus, like missle canceling, lcanceling,wavedashing, etc. Last but not least, welcome! to the advanced smash scene. The people you meet here will be the best you'll play in the state.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
hey im new to the smash scene. my boyfriend got me into it before he ended up cheating on me for some anime nerd and i really like it. is there anyone that could play with me sometime? i dont want to give out my address like you guys do because i dont know any of you yet but i can get a ride almost anywhere. my names sami and i play as samus because her names like mine, yay! i think im pretty good but i dunno. if any of you can meet up with me sometime id really like it.
There are no girls on the intrawebs! It's a trap! [insert admiral ackbar here]

All memes aside, welcome. I do hope you find out everything you need to know about your character of preference. Samus is kind of funky though, but pretty good. You should probably learn about all the adanced techniques and practice them before fighting us, so that it's funner for you. It's really frustrating if you don't even know what the other person is doing! Don't worry if you get worse for a little bit, that's just your game absorbing all the new stuff into it. Oh yeah, and if you don't have a rolling habit yet, DON'T START! Especially with Samus, her roll is really slow.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Hey I just got started back into smash three days ago. Im from denver, but im in Durango till december then back into denver. If anyone is near the four corners area let me know maybe we could play sometime.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
wow new comers just popping out of no where. Sami i'm prolly free saturday if u wanted to come and smash. I live in Highlands Ranch. Also if u wanted to, u could go to aurora which has most of the smash players. Hey duha, u should contact textbook ninja who lives in durango. I think his aim is RyuStarFtw

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Poor Duha, he kinda gets the shaft. All of the people in Durango are quitters... err... retired... whatever... same difference, amirite?

Sami, welcome. Normally I'd offer to come meet up with you, but seeing as you're paranoid, there's not much I can really do. =/

Joking aside, try hitting up Nite's. We have weekly smashfests.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
lol maybe i could try farmington, nm or albequerki NM or are they prett dead.

Or Ill just get my roomate into smash bros i guess.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Albe, NM would be your best bet, methinks.

Victor, that MM is a no-go. Even though I've heard your Doc is pretty terrible, I don't have enough confidence in my Sheik to do a disadvantage match-up with her for money. I'm not Ben. XP

Fury

Smash Apprentice
Well i had a blast at nite's house, and lets just say im impressed on how bad you guys whipped my ***. But ya i had fun, got alittle of my grove back but hey, imma try and come back when i got some time off if its cool.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'm glad. I was worried we might have chased you off, and you seemed like a pretty nice guy. If you can, play against Flux and Red, they should be able to getcha up to their level, and then I can start giving tips. Either way, welcome to Colorado's Smash Scene.

Top Bottom