• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
o so that was the problem.....btw whats ndk? The huge anime convention thing?
OMG i just looked at the pools and victor got to play Captain Jack and Hayato. Kenny got to play King and helios. Thats sweet

Danger Chap

Smash Apprentice
no its not sweet white boy.... Victor and Kenny are both VERY GAY!!!!!! with eachother

Oh this is ken the real ken the tightest Ken you will eber see no really they are gay i caught them makeing out in the bathroom during the tourny it was pretty Gross

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
lol i assumed everybody on the southwestern boards looks at all the threads......guess not.

sorry pal. im going to do HOST2 during winter break. maybe u can go then.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Can we plz get a tournament here in Co soon? I was thinking, we can still do the bi-weeklies, so why dont we just throw a tournament there in like 3 weeks? Mabe instead of calling it a bi-weekly, we could call it Colorado Ranking Tournament?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I would love a rankings tournament. I should be driving in the next week so it's fine if it's down in Aurora or something. I would host it myself, but my house is horrible for big gatherings of people. We have so much crap lying around. And by crap I mean useless furniture.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Alright guys, ill plan from for that, So is it an official Colorado Rankings Tournament? is everyone going to be able to make it cuz it seems a little soon???? Anyways, can me and joey house with anyone before the tournament and then get a ride with you? anyone?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
This coming weekend, as in 2 days from now? That seems a little short notice for a big rankings tournament. I don't think the tournout would be too high. A tourney in a week or two sounds more plannable. A smashfest this weekend would be cool though, as it would be any weekend.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Well then that's fine.

I could probably house a few people, but I live in Boulder so I don't know if anyone would be willing to make the trip up here in one giant leap.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Housing would probably be no issue, it's getting a ride all the way from Aspen that's the problem. The only solution I can think of is getting a smasher from Durango to give you a ride on the way up, that is, if you can convince them to go. The last I heard from them was a couple of months ago, I don't know if they still smash. The lead person there is Textbook Ninja. Look him up and see if he wants to go. That or get your parents to drive all the way out (good luck). Or maybe even take the train from Glenwood to Denver, although that might be a little costly, but those are the only things I can think of.

Anybody want to have a smashfest at my place this Saturday to get some practice? Respond to this so I can tell my dad *somewhat* in advance.

Edit: oh yeah air travel duh! Wow I am retarted. I phail myself. That would definitely work.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yeah, that would work, I could pick you up from DIA.

Ben, we're aiming to have an STD on Saturday at someone in Aurora's house, actually. Aiming for Nite's, if I can get ahold of him.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Yeah, that would work, I could pick you up from DIA.

Ben, we're aiming to have an STD on Saturday at someone in Aurora's house, actually. Aiming for Nite's, if I can get ahold of him.
Ok cool. I'll try and be there, but I'm not sure I can get a ride.

Edit: Well my dad can't give me a ride, and I'm highly doubtful about my mom giving me a ride because she goes to Aurora and back every weekday now and she won't want to spend her weekend doing it. If David or Ferdi is going to this I could probably get a ride to their house, then go with them and back, so if either of you are going, please respond.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Can't get housing for what? The tourney or the STD? That would suck if it was the tourney. If it's the STD, my invitation to you guys to come to my place stands, but because of the belated notice, only a few people probably. maybe our crew could get together?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Sorry to hear that. I still need somebody to come over and help me train up my Yoshi's supershielding for the tourney. Yah, supershielding. It kicks *** and is sexy as hell if you can pull it off. (Yoshi only technique though :p ) Unfortunately, it's only practical for big attacks, like samus' charge shot and Marth's f-smash. It's still awesome in a can. I just picked it up and need some help training it.

Top Bottom